Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we totally eliminate all the banks in this world?  (Read 6066 times)
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

If all the banks will be eliminated then, cryptocurrencies will be done as well. Where are we going to withdraw the funds? All the transaction will need to go the bank especially governments are checking on it as well. We don't wish for the bank to be eliminated but atleast the bank should recognize the potentials to crypto coins.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I truly dont surmise that something like this will happen. The banks arent not simply viewing from the sidelines while the universes populace is turning towards digital forms of money. They without a doubt will have a go at anything to remain in power, and its possible that they will discover their approaches to do as such.

Over that: banks are required, not every person can deal with his cash without anyone else. In any case, I trust that banks should change the way they work no doubt. The season of making new cash with each credit they pass out will be finished and they will at long last need to work for the general population and not just for their overall revenue
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

I truly dont surmise that something like this will happen. The banks arent not simply viewing from the sidelines while the universes populace is turning towards digital forms of money. They without a doubt will have a go at anything to remain in power, and its possible that they will discover their approaches to do as such.

Over that: banks are required, not every person can deal with his cash without anyone else. In any case, I trust that banks should change the way they work no doubt. The season of making new cash with each credit they pass out will be finished and they will at long last need to work for the general population and not just for their overall revenue
We should be friendly to a bank, we need them to sustain our savings, it is much safer to put our money in a bank rather than in our own home which is prone to theft. Let us also be open for the chance and opportunity for the banks to allow and adapt bitcoin transaction so we don't need to hide where our investment came from.

Watch out for this SPACE!
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

All banks can not be liquidated because their owners are the most influential people in the world and they will not allow to destroy their source of income, rather they will destroy the crypto currency than shut their banks.
sunnex100

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

It is a tall order to speculate about eliminating all banks in the world. That largely is a wishful thinking. The banks have been there from time immemorial. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general cannot lead to elimination of banks. What we should advocate for as Bitcoin enthusiast is the need for a serious system around bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to ensure that it becomes generally acceptable as an alternative currency and for it to become well entrenched with more investments.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I think in my opinion, it's a no. Because banks are the ones we store our reserves, the money reserves, it's the same thing of cash going extinct or eliminated that will have a bad impact in our daily transaction and to our economy. It's what we are used to, to store our money in what we considered safe and secure.
HinfinityQ

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Unfortunately we can't for now fiat has still the capacity to meet the particular nation demands on currency,
And to think of it economy might become unstable if we change it to cryto without meeting the demands
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

I don't think bitcoin can eliminate bank because bitcoin is used through gadget and not all can afford yo buy one so that we can't eliminate money and bank
For me yes we can totally eliminate all the banks in this world but for me it will take many years before it will happen, i think bitcoin is need 40 years before the banks will eliminate in this world and i am sure that all people in this world is we will support the bitcoin.
40 years can really go much more longer and we cannot predict the future of bitcoins in that time. But if bitcoins exist till 40 years than the future with bitcoins will be something new like bitcoins will enter banks and also we can find bitcoin CSP in each city.

Bitcoins then will be surely be adapted by the banks in 40 years. Future for bitcoins is dark and hope it goes well. Also in next 40 years, all the 21 million bitcoins will be mined which will than keep the price for bitcoins stable similar to other fiat currencies.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I think it can not be happen, because bitcoin get many support from the bank. I think bitcoin can not eliminate the bank, but the relation always there Smiley
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

I don't think bitcoin can eliminate bank because bitcoin is used through gadget and not all can afford yo buy one so that we can't eliminate money and bank
For me yes we can totally eliminate all the banks in this world but for me it will take many years before it will happen, i think bitcoin is need 40 years before the banks will eliminate in this world and i am sure that all people in this world is we will support the bitcoin.
40 years can really go much more longer and we cannot predict the future of bitcoins in that time. But if bitcoins exist till 40 years than the future with bitcoins will be something new like bitcoins will enter banks and also we can find bitcoin CSP in each city.

Bitcoins then will be surely be adapted by the banks in 40 years. Future for bitcoins is dark and hope it goes well. Also in next 40 years, all the 21 million bitcoins will be mined which will than keep the price for bitcoins stable similar to other fiat currencies.

With the current conditions and world order, it's not probable to eliminate banks from the earth. They're constantly exploiting people, but we can't do nothing about this. Maybe within 50 years, this can be possible.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

The power of people may be able to eliminate the bank. Compared to Earth's population, people who use cryptokurensi are still small so it takes longer but I'm sure there must be movement from the world bank to keep them from leaving.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

Its almost as close to impossible to eliminate banks from the world. Banks are institutions, we deal with crypto currencies here,banks deal with currencies in a more systematic manner with due compliance and keeping up with the government's policies and the money of the public,aka their purchasing power is somewhat handled by the banks. Crypto currencies aren't specialized there,they are specialized in their own objectives.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Fatmoo

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

There are a different banks with a different owner under a different central banks in different countries having different laws under a relationship to a different government system. Cryptocurrencies maybe can enter bank or can be a useful thing with their system in some of things. It is not possible to eliminate all the banks in this world.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

All banks can not be liquidated because their owners are the most influential people in the world and they will not allow to destroy their source of income, rather they will destroy the crypto currency than shut their banks.
This is not going to happen once you have successfully learned what bitcoins are actually. Yes there is a strong threat to all banks out there because people are loving to go for bitcoins as a saving source and income source and payment method as well. So these bankers will definitely adopt some way which will be easy for both bank users and bitcoins user. Wait and watch.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

What is the future of cryptocurrencies when all the government need to do is to close the bank accounts of businesses or exchange?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-businesses-face-bank-account-closures-in-singapore/
Closing all banks are impossible. They are too smart and have too much power(money). Although the future of crypto currency is looking really bright right now.  Grin

Now banks manage the modern world. And they will not allow themselves to be eliminated, because in their hands all the money.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

What is the future of cryptocurrencies when all the government need to do is to close the bank accounts of businesses or exchange?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-businesses-face-bank-account-closures-in-singapore/

banks have functions as currency exchange since ancient times, at that time banks only received one currency, and technology advanced with the existence of digital money, so banks can not be transferred function
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

banks can be eliminated physically, but to eliminate the function of the bank as a medium for currency exchange I think the government can not eliminate it
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

No, we cant totally eliminate all the banks in this world. There are some countries that deosnt have yet advance technologies and dont know about crypto curriencies, they a bank to invest their money.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

I don't think that all the banks will be totally eliminated, it was impossible to happen because before it will happen I think bitcoin will be the first to eliminate why? because the government will not let it happen. They will look for the reasons that they need on why they have to eliminate the banks and if there is no strong reason then they will ban the caused of this problem.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I don't think that all the banks will be totally eliminated, it was impossible to happen because before it will happen I think bitcoin will be the first to eliminate why? because the government will not let it happen. They will look for the reasons that they need on why they have to eliminate the banks and if there is no strong reason then they will ban the caused of this problem.

Agreed, and on top of that Banks are not a bad thing in general. In my opinion not everyone is capable of handling their finances on their own, so banks are needed in our world. The thing that we should dislike about banks is that they are creating money out of thin air with every loan that they are handing out because they only need a small deposit (1-3%) in central bank reserves to hand out loans.
It would be great if cryptocurrencies would force the banks to work for the people and serve as a financial service provider for them and not only work for their own profit. Cryptocurrencies might change banks for good - in a social banking system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: