Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we totally eliminate all the banks in this world?  (Read 6066 times)
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Banks will not be eliminated by Bitcoin, instead they will be forced to transform. If Bitcoin becomes the dominant currency they will loose much of their privileges. They will no longer be able to profit from fiat money creation and savings account.

It's possible that today's banks might become some sort of insurance companies, offering insurance policies against hacking. They may still be able to sustain their credit business (= investment banking) though.
I don't think banks can be eliminated, since it has its own functions that differs from cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin. Banks maybe hassle to deal with because it goes through a process but it really does helpful when we need it the most.  On the other hand,  bitcoin serves as one mode of payments. And it is great when we are doing transactions online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

What is the future of cryptocurrencies when all the government need to do is to close the bank accounts of businesses or exchange?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-businesses-face-bank-account-closures-in-singapore/
I think they not totally eliminate the banks because even we have bitcoin some people want rely banks mostly people lot of money in the banks like business man and so on. There's a lot of circumstances that they need to consider before they can eliminate the banks.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

What is the future of cryptocurrencies when all the government need to do is to close the bank accounts of businesses or exchange?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-businesses-face-bank-account-closures-in-singapore/

For now we cannot eliminate banks in the world. Banks are needed to ensure that our money and other assets are store and kept. More people believe in banks than in crypto since this is new. People are knows the systems of banks rather than crypto.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Bitcoin is like a dot on the banking system, just imagine the money circulating in the conventional banking system. If they see a threat, they will kill bitcoin anyways.

Who will? How?

I have seen posts like this since 2010 and have yet to see an answer.

Exactly my point..  Who will?  It's going to be a tough one
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I don't think the banks will be eliminated. I'm sure what will happen is bank will adopt in the new technology and the bank system itself will be replace by something better. This way, bank will still exist but it will be powered by the blockchain technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

I know bitcoin has come back way since it had begun and in its trip it's picked up a good deal of fame and purchasers at some point of the planet. nevertheless at constant time i do not surmise that bitcoin will dispense with banks from the planet on the grounds that originally, banks area unit way more thought than bitcoin and that they have way a much bigger variety of purchasers than bitcoin at some point of the planet. what is more, banks area unit a lot of trusty than bitcoin and banks management the money of any country although bitcoin is not directed by any bank or government.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

For now we cannot eliminate banks in the world. Banks are needed to ensure that our money and other assets are store and kept. More people believe in banks than in crypto since this is new. People are knows the systems of banks rather than crypto.
i think so. despite the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, i dont think the government will let the bank disappear, because it will disrupt the stability of the world  economy. let alone for now indeed trust of the bank is still greater than cryptocurrency
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

That is the whole point of bitcoin.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

i think so. despite the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, i dont think the government will let the bank disappear, because it will disrupt the stability of the world  economy. let alone for now indeed trust of the bank is still greater than cryptocurrency
Yes, I agree with you. The role of the banking system on the world not only help the government, companies have money for investment or simply help the people keep money safe. The bank need that amount to control the volatility of FIAT's value on the world. Just a small changes in the value of FIAT can make the world become panic. Example USD and Euro. Both currencies can not hange higher than 10%/day.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

Yes, I agree with you. The role of the banking system on the world not only help the government, companies have money for investment or simply help the people keep money safe. The bank need that amount to control the volatility of FIAT's value on the world. Just a small changes in the value of FIAT can make the world become panic. Example USD and Euro. Both currencies can not hange higher than 10%/day.
It is also the obligation for every government to maintain their currency's value from another country. With each country's bank who got the duty to track down the price movement, so its price could be maintained not too far down or too high.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

That is the whole point of bitcoin.

That's quite feasible if only all the countries worldwide will embrace and adapt the digital currencies, IMO. That's what makes it hard to eliminate banks too because we know that each country has its own bank. So definitely, these countries who are against cryptos will preserve their banks.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

Right now people are using BTC as investment instrument, if we all start using it in our daily dealing directly then we can collapse banks all over the world even with just few millions of BTC circulating right now

milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

I think that now it is impossible. Maybe ... in 10-15 years ... We are not ready yet for this
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

I don't think so that all banks in this world will be eliminated. Even though crypto currencies will grow in its markets, still banks in every country is very important. Because people who do not want to use crypto currency will be using banks also since not all people are using digital money.

I am still believe that banks still exist in the future even cryptocurrency eliminating and disrupting banks bussiness as intermediaries. Bank still used as lender resort because banks infrastructure more prepare to distributing wealth and distributing economy growth
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

World would anyway be so much better place without this prosperity sucking leeches. I think we can not eliminate totally all the banks in the world because banks plays a big role in this world, especially in financing, loan, savings and many others. They have a full support to the government and it is  inherent in already in our society
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Banks will be affected with the existence of bitcoin becuase banks has lesser interest rates. Maybe we can use banks to deposits our important documents such as lot titles and also our jewelries as well.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

BTC will not wipe out the bank, and the bank will occupy an important position in the real economy!

But BTC can change the bank, reduce the bank's business and profit!

Use BTC to transfer money, save money and transfer fees!

The use of blockchain technology in the bank will reduce the cost of the bank and improve the efficiency of the bank.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

In my perceptions Bank will only be eliminate if banks will not adapt the system of digital currency, this could be their end.  But if once they accept or adapt it or join the trend they will still exist more.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Its possible but I don't think this needs to be the aim. As long as crypto in its decentralised form exist in the future as well as banks that will be enough for its benefits to change the world
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

In future perhaps, but it is not possible right now. Banks still control everything in the our communities there is no way to exclude them in our businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: