Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

I think instead of choosing any one of them it will be better to invest in both. By diversifying your investments you will get better profits in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:25 AM

I'd say both. Some of the stocks do have great potential. And in general, ever since Donald Trump was elected as the POTUS the mood in the stock market has been positive. And I guess that it is going to stay that way for the next 3-4 years. The same with crypto as well. I guess that the current momentum will be maintained for another 3-4 years.
Have idea on how stocks work but since I already knew btc i have forget that interest on focus on crypto for easily access ,tgough it will be fine to have both
I always prefer things in a pair. That is hard to manage but later on when you get more profit from both than your friends and colleagues, believe me that is so much motivation to do more. So same in the case with stock and bitcoin, bitcoin is better than stock but if you have such time to manage both, just give it a try and see the tremendous results.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

I think instead of choosing any one of them it will be better to invest in both. By diversifying your investments you will get better profits in the long run.

If you have the means and resources to invest on both then yeah better to do that instead of choosing just one. When it comes to these two's future, there's really no guarantee but basing on how they're doing today, both have good futures with their respective markets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
You are  newbie to the crypto market so consider before buying any altcoin, and stop buying altcoin that is having unusually high growth value.
Those altcoins with unusually high growth values are just pumped coins and they get pumped as soon as possible.

For anyone who is not familiar with the altcoin environment, I will advise investing in altcoins with more market cap rather than looking for some wannabes that may not amount to anything eventually.

Instead of getting struck into pump and dump scenarios of altcoins, most of the times I just stick within highly reputed coins like litecoins and eth. Trading them always comes with minimum profit making guarantees.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

In my opinion Crypto will has greater future. Cryptocurrency market fluctuation is higher than stocks, if just want to invest to get profit, I think it's a good idea but choose coin that have good in fundamentals like BTC, ETH, DASH and WAVES

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

In my opinion Crypto will has greater future. Cryptocurrency market fluctuation is higher than stocks, if just want to invest to get profit, I think it's a good idea but choose coin that have good in fundamentals like BTC, ETH, DASH and WAVES
Yes it is much better for future rather than stock holdings. Sticks is an old way although its profitable but its different in both parties in cryptocurrency which a token and through the use of blockchains.
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Crypto has definitely a great future and lots of opportunities to earn!
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

Both are good. How about invest in both? Be honest to your self. Did you earn 3x to 5x of investment in stocks for a few months or weeks of investment?
So thats the answer. Normal growth in stocks took years to achieve 100% profit. In crypto you can do it in a day.

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Both of them are profitable, but I agree that crypto currencies is easier to trade and invest, and I prefer to invest in crypto currencies because the price raise faster than stock and easier to sell and buy, the potential to make profit is bigger than stock
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:37 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:14:51 AM by TrueCryptonaire

Investing in crypto is a much better choice, if you are not comfortable in investing in ICO or any other altcoins then you should stick with the blue chip stock of crypto, the bitcoin. It provides more return in an year than any blue chip stock in stock market. But a true investor will find plenty of opportunities to invest in the ICO frenzy going on these days. But as we should not keep all our eggs in one basket so I choose to invest a proportional amount of my money into both stocs and crypto.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

If you already have an experience in trading an you're doing great,then you're already ahead of 90% people here  Cheesy.
Yeah even though the price is currently pumped I believe it's still good time to study about crypto currencies and invest.
In future bitcoin will just continue to reach all time highs,so it's still a good time to jump in,and for you that should not be complicated.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:20:13 AM

If you already have an experience in trading an you're doing great,then you're already ahead of 90% people here  Cheesy.
Yeah even though the price is currently pumped I believe it's still good time to study about crypto currencies and invest.
In future bitcoin will just continue to reach all time highs,so it's still a good time to jump in,and for you that should not be complicated.
If we make a comparison in between crypto and stock, then there are lot of similarities in both of them like that of educated guessing, reading charts and knowing more about what is going on in the market. In spite of all these things, I consider of crypto as the best option for now onwards as it is crypto which is going to make our future bright. Most of the stock traders are now investing their money into crypto currencies.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:22:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is an extremely volatile market. There are certainly opportunities to make huge gains right along with huge losses. Definitely don't invest anything you aren't willing to lose. It's a wild ride for sure
but it can really be worth it if you learn it and pay attention in the long run.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

If you've been in stocks then for sure you have the means to do both stocks and crypto and here in crypto you will see massive growth if your money compared to stocks.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
alexjhons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:32:41 AM

If you are really good in stocks than there isnt any need to get Shifted to crypto as the whole concept is new to you, still if you want to start with investing a Little amount in some reliable crypto Projects.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

Actually, Crypto has biggest risk.
If u ever felt, while u're in and then it's down too hard.

but u can also earn much more profit while it's rising higher and higher with the damn 24h % change.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Honestly it depends on how much you would be willing to risk.
Always choose the type of investment that would schedule well around your life.
What is your risk tolerance? How busy are you? How much time do you have to invest into trading? These are the types of questions you must ask yourself when you are deciding to trade between stocks and crypto. Crypto is definetely a faster moving and riskier investment which requires more energy and commitment while stocks are the opposite.
Stocks to me is just risky as well. You can either make a lot of money or lose a lot of money. So if considering the two options, I will rather go for something that will make me a lot of money considering they have about the same level of risk, if not the same, but at least close.
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

i think crypto is the best way to earn profit. stocks we can't say because it has no proper standard few times it fell down very badly but few times it raise up good. but crypto currency also has like that problems. but it has better future compare to stock. so my suggestion is to take crypto. in this process we have to earn profit easily. and in this has no tensions and no worries so it is really good to earn money.
og_doom

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

hm i dont know exactly
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

I think these two kind of trading each have the same  risk, high fluctuations of crypto are very risky and possibility to losing money, only trading with good risk management and good psychology that will bring us to get consistent profit. But if you want to invest for the long term in crypto, Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: