Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Both have a great future and if you will do invest in both of them then it is so easy for you to have a great future because investing in bitcoin alone or any crypto is not healthy for an investor and you should invest in other vehicle also so you will have some another layer of security for your future.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

Stocks and crypto are almost similar, but with bitcoin the growth seems high compared to stocks. Also market prediction about bitcoin can be learned in a short time period if one can spend good time, but with stocks the scenario is entirely different.
They arent similar when it comes on volatility which bitcoin or cryptocurrency do really have volatile prices compared on stocks and the thing you do said market prediction on bitcoin cant really be learned on a short time period thinking of that even professional bitcoin traders do really have still time on predicting on where do prices go but somehow they can able to manage such thing but making profits isnt really guaranteed anytime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

They operate in different worlds and for different reasons.  The stocks are there to most of the time make a slow return over time, sometimes for a day trader to break the daily bank, but that is harder to do and 80% of the traders are in for a longer cycle.  The alts in crypto are fast and not a long term deal at all.  There are a few that can be held for a bit, but most of them I would not trust over night to be at a decent price the next day.  We drop back to BTC as a holding coin for the overnight holdings.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Sylanda

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I am Sylanda

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:25 PM

No doubts its crypto

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Stocks and crypto are almost similar, but with  the growth seems high compared to stocks. Also market prediction about  can be learned in a short time period if one can spend good time, but with stocks the scenario is entirely different.
I have never experienced stock market but my father does and i don't know he has ever earned enough like me that i have earned from crypto in such a younger age.  i would like to say that crypto has a good future then stock and then in crypto the bitcoins are the best because the prices of bitcoins are getting higher and higher which my also effect the altcoin market and price of altcoin because bitcoin and altcoin are something directly related to each other.
Mikelude

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
I bet you should
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

Stocks and crypto are almost similar, but with bitcoin the growth seems high compared to stocks. Also market prediction about bitcoin can be learned in a short time period if one can spend good time, but with stocks the scenario is entirely different.
It is similar just for the value of the bitcoin I love to be the bitcoin and that importance of the bitcoin. It is the time to buy more bitcoin and then hold it till the income of the bitcoin will grow double and you will earn the high income from it.  The future of the bitcoin is bright and the income will be high because almost all the people are supporting the bitcoin instead of the other stocks.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

They operate in different worlds and for different reasons.  The stocks are there to most of the time make a slow return over time, sometimes for a day trader to break the daily bank, but that is harder to do and 80% of the traders are in for a longer cycle.  The alts in crypto are fast and not a long term deal at all.  There are a few that can be held for a bit, but most of them I would not trust over night to be at a decent price the next day.  We drop back to BTC as a holding coin for the overnight holdings.
i think both are not really different and both are something same thing and people use it as a way to increase their earning. Crypto is a currency and stocks are basically of Companies. In the term of security, Stocks are much secure than Bitcoin as of now as still there are various speculation among the top countries of the world for its legalization but in the term of margin of profit i think bitcoin is way better than that of stock because it is increasing day by day and has a huge potential for future.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

haha you will have just as much tension and stress trading crypto's, when there are 100%+ swings up and down in a day!!

Surely day trading these swings would be more profitable short term, unless you are looking to relax.

I think it depends open your own well. The question is what you want because one should follow his ego the most. If you are happy in stocks then that is good but if want to shift your investment to the second side then that will be better, but one thing in your mind that in this you will not be satisfied and relax. Tension will be there with you because of the variations I every second in the price.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

haha you will have just as much tension and stress trading crypto's, when there are 100%+ swings up and down in a day!!

Surely day trading these swings would be more profitable short term, unless you are looking to relax.

Improve some grammer brother because you are trying to say that don't take tension because it will give much stress but believe me tension can destroy people and it will give you a big sickness in your life which is called doubt.
Yes I agree and it is 100 percent true and especially in these days. Stocks in other commodities will give you not so much stress as bitcoin will give you because of the price. If you buy bitcoin today and due some unexpected reasons the price fell down then you will be more stressful and will mentally disturb. Therefore the best option is to stay there in stocks and never to invest in bitcoin in these days.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
Stocks have literally zero percent of having legality issues unless and until the company does some illegal maneuver made by them but most probably the government will take over that company and make sure that none of the share holders are disappointed with the company and also they get their ROI. But in cryptos it doesnt work like that ,so its risky and countries like China and S.Korea banned ICOs because again they want to make sure that their citizens don't get cheated on. People who have been using stocks will prefer stock and people who use cryptos will go for cryptos most of the time,the future lies in the hands of general people.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

I think it depends open your own well. The question is what you want because one should follow his ego the most. If you are happy in stocks then that is good but if want to shift your investment to the second side then that will be better, but one thing in your mind that in this you will not be satisfied and relax. Tension will be there with you because of the variations I every second in the price.
At present, if we make a comparison in between stocks and crypto, then I believe we will be left with no reason to deny this fact that crypto has much more features than that of stocks. With the advancement in technology, things have change a lot. The way people are investing in crypto is the proof of this thing that crypto is going to make its good reputation amongst the people.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

Crypto has definitely a great future and lots of opportunities to earn!

That’s true but still i prefer to invest on both market to diversify more my money. Crypto markets has a big potential to boom anytime from now and i will invest on this one more. Stocks are just for my long term goal because i still believe on the local companies we have here, this is a great investment also.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

I have been to stock since 2015. I started to invest as a day trader but I end up holding my stocks because the flow of exchange is not that significant unlike with crypto. My profit for two years of holding stocks were not even close to 100% mark up and some of my stocks were red until now.
I think crypto has far better future than stock, because stock has no return while crypto currency will give you a huge amount of money in the near future. Stock investment is very slow generator of money and some time it give you lose because of the situations, on the other hand bitcoin is far better than stock. It will give you more and more money if you buy and hold it for some time.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

I think these two kind of trading each have the same  risk, high fluctuations of crypto are very risky and possibility to losing money, only trading with good risk management and good psychology that will bring us to get consistent profit. But if you want to invest for the long term in crypto, Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice.
If we make a comparison in between stocks and crypto, then we’ll get to know this thing that in the present world, it is crypto which is far more beneficial than that of stock investment. Stock is also a good way of investment but now a days, it is losing its fame and popularity. Crypto investment, on the other hand is too good and it will bring better future for you.
If we talk of today then crypto is better investment than stock because the new era is that of crypto currency and the stock is very unconditional due to the change in political issued in the countries. Therefore I suggest only bitcoin which is a cryptocurrency and if we look at the future, the future will only be that of the cryptocurrency and bitcoin is better than all the cryptocurrencies.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:36 AM

I have been to stock since 2015. I started to invest as a day trader but I end up holding my stocks because the flow of exchange is not that significant unlike with crypto. My profit for two years of holding stocks were not even close to 100% mark up and some of my stocks were red until now.
I think crypto has far better future than stock, because stock has no return while crypto currency will give you a huge amount of money in the near future. Stock investment is very slow generator of money and some time it give you lose because of the situations, on the other hand bitcoin is far better than stock. It will give you more and more money if you buy and hold it for some time.
Yes, cryptocurrency has been making a lot changes in the entire growth and usage in a combined manner. Stocks are a way good to profit, but much time and knowledge is a must. Here with bitcoin, the risk found is much higher than other schemes.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

Both of them has a great future and different process of earning money,but i choose  crypto currency and if you ask me  why? because im a bitcoiner and i understand the fundamental basic steps of bitcoin unlike stocks  i  want to study of how this work in the stock exchange.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

Stocks and crypto are almost similar, but with  the growth seems high compared to stocks. Also market prediction about  can be learned in a short time period if one can spend good time, but with stocks the scenario is entirely different.
I have never experienced stock market but my father does and i don't know he has ever earned enough like me that i have earned from crypto in such a younger age.  i would like to say that crypto has a good future then stock and then in crypto the bitcoins are the best because the prices of bitcoins are getting higher and higher which my also effect the altcoin market and price of altcoin because bitcoin and altcoin are something directly related to each other.
The stock market is gone, the cycle of stock market has been died. Today, we all know the volatility of the cryptocurrency market always better than other markets. No market can compete about the volatiltity to Bitcoin at now.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Stocks and crypto are very similar and both have great futures, eventually I would not be surprised to see them integrated, but in terms of growth of one or the other then crypto definitely has a big advantage

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Choosewise

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Don't think this is the right place to ask that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: