Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5953 times)
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

I have been to stock since 2015. I started to invest as a day trader but I end up holding my stocks because the flow of exchange is not that significant unlike with crypto. My profit for two years of holding stocks were not even close to 100% mark up and some of my stocks were red until now.
I think crypto has far better future than stock, because stock has no return while crypto currency will give you a huge amount of money in the near future. Stock investment is very slow generator of money and some time it give you lose because of the situations, on the other hand bitcoin is far better than stock. It will give you more and more money if you buy and hold it for some time.
Yes, cryptocurrency has been making a lot changes in the entire growth and usage in a combined manner. Stocks are a way good to profit, but much time and knowledge is a must. Here with bitcoin, the risk found is much higher than other schemes.
If we look at the past and at the time when the concept of crypto currency was no longer introduced to this world, it was one and only stocks which were considered to be the best way of investing your money. Later on, when the things changed and since the time crypto currencies were introduced to this world, it is the crypto investment whom most of the investors are showing their interests and are investing a major portion of their investment in crypto currencies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Both of them has a great future and different process of earning money,but i choose  crypto currency and if you ask me  why? because im a bitcoiner and i understand the fundamental basic steps of bitcoin unlike stocks  i  want to study of how this work in the stock exchange.
That is up to you. It is your opinion and we respect it.
Everyone comes with different thinking and what I have come up with, it is that bitcoin have more yielding profit ratios than stock. You can’t earn so much profit after a week when you are doing well in bitcoin business either trading or investing or holding or anything. Stock is better but bitcoin is best for your happy life.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Both of them has a great future and different process of earning money,but i choose  crypto currency and if you ask me  why? because im a bitcoiner and i understand the fundamental basic steps of bitcoin unlike stocks  i  want to study of how this work in the stock exchange.
That is up to you. It is your opinion and we respect it.
Everyone comes with different thinking and what I have come up with, it is that bitcoin have more yielding profit ratios than stock. You can’t earn so much profit after a week when you are doing well in bitcoin business either trading or investing or holding or anything. Stock is better but bitcoin is best for your happy life.
It all depends on the person himself lime in which thing he is feeling himself more comfortable. If we look at both the options in the present age of modernization and advance technology, then I’ll prefer investing in crypto over investing in stocks. It is because of the reason that the market of stock is decreasing day by day while the market of crypto is continuously increasing.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

You can not invest in cryptocurrency without tension and stress.
Because Market Crash happens very often.
Some coin decrease by 50-60% sometimes.
And in the long term you will loose btc if bitcoin's price go up.
But the technical indicators and analysis are pretty same like stocks.
The great thing is you can do more profit than stocks if you can take risk.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

I have been to stock since 2015. I started to invest as a day trader but I end up holding my stocks because the flow of exchange is not that significant unlike with crypto. My profit for two years of holding stocks were not even close to 100% mark up and some of my stocks were red until now.
I think crypto has far better future than stock, because stock has no return while crypto currency will give you a huge amount of money in the near future. Stock investment is very slow generator of money and some time it give you lose because of the situations, on the other hand bitcoin is far better than stock. It will give you more and more money if you buy and hold it for some time.
Yes, cryptocurrency has been making a lot changes in the entire growth and usage in a combined manner. Stocks are a way good to profit, but much time and knowledge is a must. Here with bitcoin, the risk found is much higher than other schemes.
If we look at the past and at the time when the concept of crypto currency was no longer introduced to this world, it was one and only stocks which were considered to be the best way of investing your money. Later on, when the things changed and since the time crypto currencies were introduced to this world, it is the crypto investment whom most of the investors are showing their interests and are investing a major portion of their investment in crypto currencies.
Yes situations change from time to time. In past people were more interested to invest their money in gold, as it was the best and profitable investment, but later one when bitcoin introduced it totally chanced the situation, in present time cryptocurrecies are the most profitable investment. people already have got good profit from it, and still people are hopping that by investing money in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they can really get a good profit in a short period of time.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

Stock and crypto are on different field even though they are on the same trading journey and investment speaking and comparing the probability on making money would really be different at all and also on the movements of its pricecs. Tension and stress can be also be felt on crypto trading too just like on stocks and forex.You cant really avoid those things when we are talking already on risking our money.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:08:41 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:38:43 PM by richminded

Stock and crypto are on different field even though they are on the same trading journey and investment speaking and comparing the probability on making money would really be different at all and also on the movements of its pricecs. Tension and stress can be also be felt on crypto trading too just like on stocks and forex.You cant really avoid those things when we are talking already on risking our money.

Both stock market and crypto trading are really risky, but if you can afford to hold your stocks for good and make another fund for crypto trading then better. In fact crypto is a lot more tension and stress simply because the market is 24/7 and a lot of big whales pumping and dumping the price of every altcoin or even bitcoin. So again assess your risk appetite both are good in terms of making money.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

Depends on your age, your risk appetite, and how much money you have available for investing.

If you're young it makes more sense to go aggressive since you can make the losses back throughout your lifetime if things go bad. If they go well, you'll be able to retire much earlier instead.

With that said, I would put everything into crypto until I'd reach a net worth of roughly 500k to 1000k and then start diversifying into crypto. From 2.5m to 5m and onward I'd start diversifying into real estate and bonds as well, but only enough to maintain my lifestyle for a few years if everything else comes down crashing.
Below 500k is monopoly money in today's times, so I wouldn't bother too much with non-crypto investments because the returns aren't staggering. All that assumes that you don't have access to venture capital investments with great deals though.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

Well both stock market and crypto trading are really risky, but if you can afford to hold your stocks for good and make another fund for crypto trading then better. In fact crypto is a lot more tension and stress simply because the market is 24/7 and a lot of big whales pumping and dumping the price of every altcoin or even bitcoin. So again assess your risk appetite both are good in terms of making money.

I do not know how can I trade with stocks? Do I need some program for that, or I need
to have broker and to tell him what I wish to do and then he do it? I do not know much
about trading with stocks. Before I did not know much about trading with crypto-currencies
either, I learned about that here and this is available to all and that is the future.
   There is more people in the world that would rather choose crypto-currencies than trading
with stock. This is the future cause we can do it alone from home as we wish to do it, I prefer
to things alone and so do others.
   Trading with alt-coins is risky, buying them while they cheap and wait years before cashing out
is profitable investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

Well both stock market and crypto trading are really risky, but if you can afford to hold your stocks for good and make another fund for crypto trading then better. In fact crypto is a lot more tension and stress simply because the market is 24/7 and a lot of big whales pumping and dumping the price of every altcoin or even bitcoin. So again assess your risk appetite both are good in terms of making money.

I do not know how can I trade with stocks? Do I need some program for that, or I need
to have broker and to tell him what I wish to do and then he do it? I do not know much
about trading with stocks. Before I did not know much about trading with crypto-currencies
either, I learned about that here and this is available to all and that is the future.
   There is more people in the world that would rather choose crypto-currencies than trading
with stock. This is the future cause we can do it alone from home as we wish to do it, I prefer
to things alone and so do others.
   Trading with alt-coins is risky, buying them while they cheap and wait years before cashing out
is profitable investment.

You need to register with a broker/an exchange. Google which one is the best for you - it will depend on your country, the amount of money that you want to invest, and the amount of trades that you want to make per year. Depending on these factors different exchanges will end up costing you different amounts of fees, so you should check this in advance to save as much money as you can on fees.

Also be careful with those "binary options" bullshit (scams) as well as "social trading platforms" (ridiculously high spreads/fees) and try to make sure that you're trading on a serious stock exchange.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

There is always tension and stress when it comes to trading either crypto or stocks cause you are taking a risk, stocks is there since day one so most of the people really trust stock market but i think you'll have a great profit if you invest in crypto too since you have experience in technical and fundamental analysis since crypto is just starting it is full of possibilities but i don't think that there is no tension or stress..

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:46:18 PM

Crypto has a bigger rate of success and failure rather than stocks smaller rate of success and failure, but of course like they said "Go all or go home" and crypto will have a very bright future coming it's way.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

There is always tension and stress when it comes to trading either crypto or stocks cause you are taking a risk, stocks is there since day one so most of the people really trust stock market but i think you'll have a great profit if you invest in crypto too since you have experience in technical and fundamental analysis since crypto is just starting it is full of possibilities but i don't think that there is no tension or stress..
Stocks has been established long time ago so people really trust and want to invest in stocks. Both stocks and crypto has the same structure the only difference is in crypto if you have the skills in trading you will surely make money because the market is so fast.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

You are wrong brother Crypto market high volatile market, better before jump in crypto market watch this market someday its safe for you because Crypto trading is quite different than usual stocks
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

You are wrong brother Crypto market high volatile market, better before jump in crypto market watch this market someday its safe for you because Crypto trading is quite different than usual stocks
Crypto and stocks work pretty much the same, but on a different time scale. Crypto assets are stocks sped up by a large factor, so if you really understand one, you also understand the other.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:07:01 AM

Crypto and stocks work pretty much the same, but on a different time scale. Crypto assets are stocks sped up by a large factor, so if you really understand one, you also understand the other.
Crypto is more preferable than stocks because crypto is giving more as compared to stocks and stocks work on the cash money and cash money is confined to the specific regions where as there is no limit in the bitcoin and it is so versatile that it give you a lot of profit regardless to the region and people are selling their shares from stocks and are coming to invest into bitcoin because they see bright future in bitcoin.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Crypto has a bigger rate of success and failure rather than stocks smaller rate of success and failure, but of course like they said "Go all or go home" and crypto will have a very bright future coming it's way.
Exactly! There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that crypto currencies are going to have a very bright future in the days to come. Since the time this concept of crypto currency was introduced to this world, we have seen a change in the world. There are number of investors who are pulling out their investments from their previous business and are now investing in bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:58:55 PM

Crypto is more preferable than stocks because crypto is giving more as compared to stocks and stocks work on the cash money and cash money is confined to the specific regions where as there is no limit in the bitcoin and it is so versatile that it give you a lot of profit regardless to the region and people are selling their shares from stocks and are coming to invest into bitcoin because they see bright future in bitcoin.
Fiat money is far more useful than crypto right now. And it's also completely false that crypto is "better" than stocks. Stocks are far less risky and actually secure you legally in case of a scam or market manipulation.

Crypto on the other hand is extremely volatile and prone to manipulation from which nobody will protect you.

Sure, the gains can be higher, but that is true for the losses as well. That doesn't mean that one is better than the other, it always depends on priorities. If you're fine with losing all of your money, go with crypto. But that would be pretty stupid if you had a lot of money to lose.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

Some stocks will do very well and some stocks will do poorly. Also some cryptocurrencies will do well and some will do poorly.

I think the big difference is that all cryptocurrencies are high risk and many are extremely high risk. With stock I think you will have anything from very low risk to very high risk. So you can find low risk stocks but I don’t think you will find low risk cryptocurrencies.

Your best bet is a balanced portfolio that includes: stocks, bonds, gold, Bitcoins, and altcoins. Diversifying will protect your investment and allow you to reap some reward if one of those does well.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

Both. Do you like trading on insanely volatile markets? Go for cryptocurrencies. Do you prefer trading in slow-motion? Go for Stocks.

It's that easy.

Regards,
Trump

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: