Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5953 times)
mentalny

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

To be honest I would buy crypto and stocks. In fact, I made good returns on crypto and Im still hodling, but I also applied for traditional trading account and I plan to invest in stocks apart from crypto. I believe DIVERSIFICATION is the key to get rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

To be honest I would buy crypto and stocks. In fact, I made good returns on crypto and Im still hodling, but I also applied for traditional trading account and I plan to invest in stocks apart from crypto. I believe DIVERSIFICATION is the key to get rich.
Diversification is the key in staying rich. You only need a fairly small amount of strong picks to become a millionaire. The real game starts when you'll start getting to a point where you want to spend your fortune, while at the same time making sure that you will not lose everything. If you're aiming for a net worth well over 100 million things become a bit more complicated as well at least in part because of liquidity and volume.
phantasma19

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

this is kind obvious. cryptos have much more prospective value I think.
there are a lot of shit coins indeed but it is same for stocks as well.
I would say coins involve higher risk but much higher returns.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

No, it is not the same for stocks as well. Stocks are subject to very thorough DD processes and regulation, cryptos are not.

There are far less shit stocks than there are shitty altcoins and stocks in general are much safer than cryptos.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:08:13 PM

I think shifting from stock to Crypto is one of the best things to do in this era because stocks are fading out due to government control and manipulations. The blockchain where Crypto operates is a decentralized ecosystem free from manipulations. I prefer investing in Crypto to stocks. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:15:13 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
That was a very smart idea shifting to crypto is best for us because we are the one who only control in this currency ,it is decentralized and no manipulations by government so I must prefer to invest in crypto than stocks.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:53:23 AM

No, it is not the same for stocks as well. Stocks are subject to very thorough DD processes and regulation, cryptos are not.

There are far less shit stocks than there are shitty altcoins and stocks in general are much safer than cryptos.

Stocks are tied to the value of the USD. Crypto is tied to the value of Bitcoin. So if you think about it, you should just invest in Bitcoin. The reason you want to do that is because it ahas the greatest future. It is better than FIAT money and gold, and definitely better than other cryptos. All of these are centralized and Bitcoin is decentralized so when you have this structure for governance it's beneficial for everyone involved.
doctorbilly64

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:54:46 AM

I think stocks have a long history and much people already earned good with it. But with cryptocurrency like the new revolution , IMO we could earn much more with cryptocurrency than stocks.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:02 AM

There's a lot of risk when you're investing either crypto or stocks, but i think crypto is not that stable cause it just recently started unlike stock market like it always there since 1817 and now it is already adopted by a lot of people from all around the world so i don't think it is a wise move to pull our your investment in stocks and put it into crypto, although you'll have a great profit if you invest in crypto cause it is just starting and when it finally boom and recognized by many you'll have a large profit but just don't pull out your investment in stocks just invest another in crypto.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

Stocks are tied to the value of the USD. Crypto is tied to the value of Bitcoin. So if you think about it, you should just invest in Bitcoin. The reason you want to do that is because it ahas the greatest future. It is better than FIAT money and gold, and definitely better than other cryptos. All of these are centralized and Bitcoin is decentralized so when you have this structure for governance it's beneficial for everyone involved.
Quite a few altcoins are decentralized. And Bitcoin won't be rising as much as some altcoins will, which - as always - means that you should just invest in what fits your own risk profile and situation. Everything comes with ups and downs and there is no "best solution" that applies to every general scenario.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:01 AM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
You can buy stocks internationally. The technical downsides of stocks are the lack of accessibility during specific times (where brokerages are closed) and the high fees that brokers charge. As an asset class they are generally less volatile and also regulated.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:46 AM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
You said it yourself that you are doing great with stocks then you can apply your knowledge and skills in trading with bitcoin. Stocks and bitcoin are virtually the same in the sense that they are both a form of investment and with the skills that you posses im pretty sure you will survive.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:38:23 AM

I believe that crypto has better future than stocks. The stocks market is now going down because of the cryptocurreny. There are also many investors that are now investing in cryptocurrency.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:39:59 AM

Instead of stocks and other items I like to have crypto because in the modern time the people want to get rich in a short period of time. I personally like to use the online digital currencies for every transaction because through this I feel free to make online payments and I hope that in the future I will use bitcoin ATM here in our country.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

This is depend on the skill beach trader. Day trading altcoin is not easy because more volatility than stock market. But if you expert to analysis crypto market in fundamental and have trading strategy then have good trading plan, by make investment for long term in crypto can be more profitable than stock trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

When it comes to day trading, you can win or lose with either. One might say your losses can be bigger, as well as your gains being potentially bigger in crypto because of the price swings.

But if you're strictly talking about what has room to grow in the future, and raw long-term gains? Crypto, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:31:56 PM

I'd say both. Some of the stocks do have great potential. And in general, ever since Donald Trump was elected as the potas the mood in the stock market has been positive. And I guess that it is going to stay that way for the next 4-5 years the same with crypto as well
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

I'd say both. Some of the stocks do have great potential. And in general, ever since Donald Trump was elected as the potas the mood in the stock market has been positive. And I guess that it is going to stay that way for the next 4-5 years the same with crypto as well
There's a lot of FUD around tech stocks right now. But it's mostly bullshit... the argument is that there is "no value other than people agreeing that there is some", which is the exact same case for fiat money. So by their argument, fiat money is the biggest bubble in human history (which is actually true). It's quite hilarious that they haven't caught on to how ridiculous the financial system is, but oh well.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

Instead of stocks and other items I like to have crypto because in the modern time the people want to get rich in a short period of time. I personally like to use the online digital currencies for every transaction because through this I feel free to make online payments and I hope that in the future I will use bitcoin ATM here in our country.
Stocks and crypto are both good investment, maybe depends to the owner if what they want to choose. Otherwise selecting of investment were depending to the fashion of the capitalist, because if they wanted to become a good entrepreneur they always choosing stocks as good investment, however before it earn income maybe it takes a long period of time.

On the other side of course if you are a bitcoiner, you just always picked up the crypto currency, maybe because you already know how to manage it and you also already know how it grow up quickly. Moreover in crypto currency you don't need to consume a lot of time to become successful. Why? Because when all digital currency increased their value in the market, I was sure that you will earn much profit immediately. Therefore investing in crypto currency is not hard not like in stocks that you need a lot of paper before process it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: