Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
Dolce Vita

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:57 PM

This has been my dilemma as well. I primarily trade stocks, but I've been in the BTC game since 2013. I've never really invested in it like I would stocks and I really regret that. (Could have been rich by now).

At this point, I'm not so sure. I feel like it's too late to get in, but that's what I thought when prices were ~$500

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

For me it is better to have both Stocks and Crypto. Putting all investments in one basket is risky. So better to weigh in which of the two can earn more income.

In stocks, it is regulated by the Government and you have physical proof that you have placed your money to stock. The income takes too long and depends on the market rate as compared to crypto.

In Crypto, this is very risky that you cannot identify what will happens next. The trend of price is very unpredictable sometimes it goes up and  down that happens in an hour. This can also gives you a high return on investments in an instant but too risky.

I therefore conclude that it is better to have both investments so that you will have back up if the other one incur losses.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

For me it is better to have both Stocks and Crypto. Putting all investments in one basket is risky. So better to weigh in which of the two can earn more income.

In stocks, it is regulated by the Government and you have physical proof that you have placed your money to stock. The income takes too long and depends on the market rate as compared to crypto.

In Crypto, this is very risky that you cannot identify what will happens next. The trend of price is very unpredictable sometimes it goes up and  down that happens in an hour. This can also gives you a high return on investments in an instant but too risky.

I therefore conclude that it is better to have both investments so that you will have back up if the other one incur losses.

Stocks has been around for centuries, and whatever you see now is what it remains in future, but for crytptocurrencies, they are new and you don’t know anything about their future yet until they are mined, just like we estimate to finish Bitcoin mining in 2140.

Now at that time, we will be able to determine what will actually be the future of bitcoin, that time we will also know if bitcoin price will become stable or remain highly volatile.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

If you have enough investment capital, you can invest in both at the same time. This lowers the risk of losing money and you'll have be getting profits from the real world companies working all around the world.

But, crypto coins are also needed in your portfolio.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

If you have enough investment capital, you can invest in both at the same time. This lowers the risk of losing money and you'll have be getting profits from the real world companies working all around the world.

But, crypto coins are also needed in your portfolio.
I wouldn't say needed, since you can fairly easily make tens and hundreds of millions on the stock market if you go about it in an analytical way. Cryptos are definitely a great and very exciting addition though.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:15 AM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
Crypto are more and more better than stock and in future there will be only crypto user remain in world according to me because working with crypto are very easy and time saving and are more benifical also as compare to stock so that’s why I am also preferring cryto.
olazet1993

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:48 AM

I think there is nothing else could replace the 1st place of crypto on the trading session because of it's huge profit.
Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

I've never really tried stocks trading. Because i believe it needs huge capital. But i have studied it way back in my college days. It is quite the same sa trading crypto. Only that profit movement in stocks is slow(only my opinion). Unlike stocks, cryptocurrency tends to give you large quantity of profit when you luckily invest in a perfect altcoin.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Stocks has lower risks but lower rewards while cryptocoins have higher risks but definitely higher rewards. It is up to you if you want to take big risks but I prefer cryptocoins like bitcoin because your money doubles in a shorter span of time.

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Stocks has lower risks but lower rewards while cryptocoins have higher risks but definitely higher rewards. It is up to you if you want to take big risks but I prefer cryptocoins like bitcoin because your money doubles in a shorter span of time.
I haven't tried trading stocks but by reading some of the posts here, I think I get the general idea. The market of cryptos is always moving and it is moving so fast. That's why many people are now starting trading it. You can easily earn thousands of dollars if you just know when to invest and when not to invest. Especially with Bitcoin and Ethereum as they have times when they are so high and there are also times when they're hitting rock bottom. So be aware of the trends.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

All sorts of authoritative analysts and investors urge everyone to invest at least one percent of the capital in the Cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

Haven't known about cryptocurrency in the past. If I could have known about the cryptocurrencies I could have turned to be a millionaire by now. The same could have never happened with stocks and this makes me believe that cryptocurrency to be the best than stocks.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

As I have observed, money in stocks take a longer time to grow and will give investors little profit. In crypto coins, your money's growth depends on how high its demand is and compared to stocks, profit is way higher and quicker to obtain.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

better make it both for living.keep on stocks because your skills are
going great.and you must not leave it just to shift in bitcoin..but try crypto
currency together with stocks.here in crypto is a fast means of money if you
 became skilled in trading and investinh.
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:52:10 PM

Crypto has a great future compare to stocks. I had been investing to stock market for quite sometime but inhad pulled out my investments because of the very low profitabilty and decided to put it in the crypto market and my investment now is rapidly increasing. So for me crypto has a great future we just need to be watchful with our investments because of the volatility of the crypto market.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

Well, I do look at it as a centralisation vs decentralisation. It's not a bias opinion but I am very positive about decentralisation down the road and hence I would say crypto if it comes to the long term. A stock market is a kind of traditional way to earn from the market environment which is driven by the individual or a controlled group of people whereas decentralisation is going to shift the same power to us in the coming decades and it will empower us in that sense.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

'Without tension and stress' ?
Whoever told you that you wouldn't also experience tension and stress when you are investing in bitcoin.
You should bear in mind that, just as equivalent to stock in risk taking, bitcoin also involve risk.

So I suggect you should split you your money into two different percentage, then invest in both stock and bitcoin.
This is because, you never can tell what might happen when you  you move to only bitcoin.
Because,  there have cases of lost and stolen coins.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:45 PM

Stcks and Crypto are one good investment that people should not let pass. While both are good investments, investing in Bitcoin is high risk. No need to  a few pages, just look at BTC price today, the difference between the exchange site and Blockchain is just ridiculous. Both Stocks and Crypto are low to medium risk.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

I think there is nothing else could replace the 1st place of crypto on the trading session because of it's huge profit.
Since the time cryptocurrencies have been introduced to this world, things have changed very much. At the very present time, there is no other better option for making out some handsome amount of money other than that of investing in cryptocurrencies and more specifically investing your money into bitcoin. Bitcoin really holds a wonderful future and it will change your lives significantly.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:09:11 AM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
According to my crypto have a very bright future as compare to stock because now world is very fast in development and people of this era want to become rich in very short time doing an easy work and this is possible only with working with crypto because we can see the bitcoin rate which is more and more high then other curreinces and working with bitcoin is also very easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: