Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

I also think cryptocurrency trading easier than stock. But dont think it is easy to get profit.
If in cryptocurrency, when we buy and just set limit sell order depending of your target.
All seems easy but after trying I feel trading is a difficult job. I have lost 100% of my money in a short time, this is my worst experience.
prepare your emotions and mentally before starting trading.
Never buy a pump out of FOMO. You're almost universally guaranteed to buy the ceiling and then either lose money or be forced to wait for a long time before a new ATH is reached.
that's something that is difficult, many people are trying to influence emotions to make transactions. I have confidence from the experience gained. but, my uncontrollable emotion made me lose a lot of money.
Just remember what happened the last time when you let your emotions control your trading decisions. Make a plan before doing anything, then stick to it. If your plan sucked, learn from it and change it for the next round. But don't do trades on a whim, you will lose.
If you are learning from your mistakes, then you are one of the good traders in the market and if you are learning from the mistakes of other people as well, then you are one of the best trader in the market. There are so many mistakes which different people commit and in the end the have to suffer some losses. Make a check list before doing any activity, and thoroughly follow that check list, because commitment and self reliance will always take you out of the worst situations.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

You wanna out from the pressure and tension, while you will get in to something more tension. You for so much times turn and before you taste the fame in the crypto world with do the daytrading.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Based on my own trading experience Crypto Currency has better or great future compare to stocks. I had been trading stocks for so many years but my earnings here in th Crypto currency is absolutely greater compare to my earnings in Stock Market is just that the Crypto is too volatile which is already normal and I am used to it all we need is to hold and patiently wait.

Superrbat

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Crypto, because people can benefit a lot from it while people lost a lot in Stocks.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

I think its better to invest in crypto currency, I have a lot of friend who are into stock trading but the returns are very low that's why I didn't try stock trading.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
According to my crypto have a very bright future as compare to stock because now world is very fast in development and people of this era want to become rich in very short time doing an easy work and this is possible only with working with crypto because we can see the bitcoin rate which is more and more high then other curreinces and working with bitcoin is also very easy.
I think stock is a regular business and crypto is a virtual business. Most of the people still do not aware of cryptocurrency business and they are not investing in it, while there a huge number of people who have invested in stocks and making money.

For me cryptocurrency business is far better than stocks because there are lots of scams in stocks which ordinary people cannot understand while crypto till date is fear and authentic.
Tehhmm

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

Cryptos obviously have had a stellar run.  Stocks are less riskier (both upside and downside risk) while Cryptos are incredibly risky (again, both upside and downside risk).  History does not indicate future performance, so just because everything in cryptos went up x100 in the last 12 months, doesn't mean it will happen (although we all hope it does!)

So the answer depends on your risk profile.  IMO best to diversify, put some of your crypto earnings into stocks so you can sleep easy at night  Smiley
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

I think its better to invest in crypto currency, I have a lot of friend who are into stock trading but the returns are very low that's why I didn't try stock trading.
The profit on stocks are much lower compared to investing on crypto but the risk very minimal on stocks even if you will not check everytime the market

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Stocks benefits are confined to the respective region where as blessing of crypto market is neutral to all the investors all across the world and profit rate is far leading in crypto and most probably world will switch into the digital currency then stocks will be at end, stocks prices are stable just a point fluctuation occurs on some events but bitcoins prices are always moving upward and giving profits.

But beware of high volatility in crypto markets.Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose.Do research and invest wisely
According to my crypto have a very bright future as compare to stock because now world is very fast in development and people of this era want to become rich in very short time doing an easy work and this is possible only with working with crypto because we can see the bitcoin rate which is more and more high then other curreinces and working with bitcoin is also very easy.
I think stock is the same as it was in the past and will remain the same in the future. On the other hand crypto is a new thing and most people are very keen to invest in it and why they should not invest, it is a very profitable business. In my opinion stock cannot give you such a huge profit a just a few months. One bitcoin earned almost 16000 dollars in the past 3 months. Just buy and hold for some time and the will automatically come to your wallet.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

I think stock is the same as it was in the past and will remain the same in the future. On the other hand crypto is a new thing and most people are very keen to invest in it and why they should not invest, it is a very profitable business. In my opinion stock cannot give you such a huge profit a just a few months. One bitcoin earned almost 16000 dollars in the past 3 months. Just buy and hold for some time and the will automatically come to your wallet.
No argue with that, in stock you can not profit a much as in crypto currency world right now, if you choose correctly your investment can double or triple overnight
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

Why not both? I personally believe both of them. Make stocks as the risk management Wink
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

I have been in stockmarket about 2 years , it was a good experience before crypto , it is less wilder , and rare sharp up and down , for some reasons I put major of my money from stock market to use in crypto , because this market is 24/7 and stock market isn not , and i had an amazing year in crypto exchange which i never had such experience in stock market , stock market is less risky with less benefit but crypto market is vise versa , crypto markey is like Fourmula 1 car and stock market like an old brand of Kia , it is faster also riskier .

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

The profit on stocks are much lower compared to investing on crypto but the risk very minimal on stocks even if you will not check everytime the market

Yes but at least you have real things in your pocket and you're guaranteed that the companies won't go fail within a night. In crypto markets, the risk is maximum and return as well.
quetal

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

Crypto is a lot more stressful due to the high volatility. It can really affect your mood. When I traded stocks it was not nearly as bad Smiley
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:57:12 AM

Crypto has a greater future compare to Stocks it is more volatile as well but with that volatility the rate of return of investment is far better compare to stocks.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future. The tension and stress can be handle by the individual and it’s just depend to the person. I can guarantee that investing in cryptocurrency will generate more profit because bitcoin has lots of users and investors and as of now, the value of bitcoin is $18,907.01 which means its value keep on increasing as the time pass by. This digital currency can be used in many transactions and other stores already adopt, trusted and accepted it. However, cryptocurrencies needs time before you master or get familiar with the investment, trading, signature campaigns and mining.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Investing in cryptp is one of the good choice.  After you buy altcoin hold it for few years and for sure you will earn profit and you can get your money anytime you want. In stock market you need process before you get your money.  In crypto for sure you will not be stress if you choose good altcoin all you want to do is to sit while waiting and earn profit after few months or even few years.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:26 PM

Some stocks will do very well and some stocks will do poorly. Also some cryptocurrencies will do well and some will do poorly. I think the big difference is that all cryptocurrencies are high risk and many are extremely high risk. With stock I think you will have anything from very low risk to very high risk. So you can find low risk stocks but I don’t think you will find low risk cryptocurrencies. Diversifying will protect your investment and allow you to reap some reward if one of those does well.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

if you are dong great no need to shift hundred percent of it, just do both is better. get 2 income from two different kind of trading. stock and crypto have their own pros and cons, so just dont know which one is greater.

Some stocks will do very well and some stocks will do poorly. Also some cryptocurrencies will do well and some will do poorly. I think the big difference is that all cryptocurrencies are high risk and many are extremely high risk. With stock I think you will have anything from very low risk to very high risk. So you can find low risk stocks but I don’t think you will find low risk cryptocurrencies. Diversifying will protect your investment and allow you to reap some reward if one of those does well.

from this thought, i think you gonna say stock has more future. in mine, i just say they are not better each other.
mallboat

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

I can say about this Crypto has a great future in comparison to Stocks. I had been investing for quite sometime in crypto currency and the market is really doing well in a short period of time i had gained a really good profit already. In stocks it would take us too long before our investment could earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: