Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

Stocks are less riskier option, so less profitable. On the other hand, crypto is very risky and more profitable. Both of them have got great future, as some people prefer less riskier option and others are more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Stock markets are in turmoil from the aftermath of government tax hikes. In my opinion, the new crypto market is a revolution in capitalization and potential future. Things to see, respect and do not waste time. Make dreams come true by investing.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Stock markets are in turmoil from the aftermath of government tax hikes. In my opinion, the new crypto market is a revolution in capitalization and potential future. Things to see, respect and do not waste time. Make dreams come true by investing.

If you think that Bitcoin or another crypto currency solve all issues with taxation, then I think that the statehood will lose its face. For what will the state exist, if there is no main accumulator of the state budget.
blackbott

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

In my opinion crypto is much better than stock because promising higher profit than stock even any bigger risk but we can manage the risk to be lower. In crypto investor can make rich in less than 1 year but in stock will difficult to get in
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

I would love to read a nice comparison between the two!

of course on paper crypto seems to be much better due to crazy gains and so on, but stock offer way more protection for the investor especially during this bearish markets

learning to invest in both makes you more profitable when the market is down!

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Any business sector is fraught with risks. But I would like to congratulate you on the Crypto market, a market that will make you profitable and fast. Crypto has brought wealth to many, but it also destroys the lives of many, making them impoverished. Be careful when investing in them, wish you success.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:01 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:51:40 AM by Happiest

it depends. If you invest in good cryptocurrency you will make your gains and it maybe high. But if you invest in shitcoins or tokens which are not worth it, then its a waste of money and time. Though, recently, alot of folks have been complaining about the stock markets because it may have been manipulated without much gains. But I will advice to research before you settle on anyone.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
you should join Crypto market because this is much potential market which can give many opportunities get rich. But i advise you before jumping into crypto market you should learn some basics of crypto trading and only investing with small to test it when you just start. I think you have advantage when joining crypto market because you had knowledge about technical analysis which always use in this market.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
you have mentioned that you are doing great in stocks,their is no need for you to select which of the two will do great because you can have both...go on with your stock then start in crypto because although you are great in stock,crypto will give you good profit too if you know how to wait...good luck

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Both. I believe diversification is the key to get rich. But beware of high volatility in crypto markets. Always invest the amount only that you can afford to lose. Do research and invest wisely.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Actually cryptocurrency trading has more risk than stock because the fluctuacion soo high. So before jump in to it make sure you have best trading strategy and risk management to reduce that risk. But although crypto trading has more risk but also promising higher profit , so i prefer to do cryptocurrency trading than stock. Because here any more chance to become milyuner in short times.

JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

Investing in crypto would probably be better than stocks. For starters with investing their capital is a top issue, investing in stocks will usually require a pretty big amount of money to invest but crypto does not hold back. You can invest a small amount of money in one or two months. And as I see it, the stock market is affected by so many factors that investing in it will be more risky. Although investing in crypto has only just begun, it can be said that it is a good  option.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Stock market has good and great in term of trading and getting great attention and interest of the public and was the best way to earn more but according to time when blockchain latest technology enter in the market with bitcoin name the whole world is moving to this technology and all according to time the Blockchain technology become the best market for public interest and after the passage of time the scope of Bitcoin and new currencies altcoins and new ICOs are becoming more and more interesting and getting  the attention of the investors more and more because from crypto market you can get too much profit and their great chances of profitability increase the demand of the investors more and more.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

From last few years the observation of bitcoin and altcoin price as compare to the other stock market price is too much difference and crypto market is too much profitable than stock market before 2 years bitcoin price was $1200 and other coins are at very low price and now the bitcoin price is $8000 its now at their low price but there is a big difference in their prices also.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

"as a matter of fact"

Hmm,.. sorry, but what do you mean?

Anyway, i love stocks, but they are not the same as profitable as cryptos are.. that is why i am not always trading them.

Stock is good but cryptocurrency is better and as a matter of fact, cryptocurrency is the future. I will advice that you divest gradually from stock so that you can experience cryptocurrency for as long as it takes for you to learn how it works and how it will work for you.

There are time that stocks are much better with cryptocurrency and they have both good and bad things ot advantge. Well it i both have great future and will stay until there is traders. You are the only one who will nees to adjust and adapt in some form of activity which you are in control and make you feel better.
Now, the investments which are the best investment are none other than that of investing your money into either crypto or stock market and that most of the investors are only investing their money into them. However, I think of investing your money into any of the crypto currency to be much better choice than that of investing in crypto as it has git higher chances of making you rich.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Cryptocurrency has great future compare to stock.  Cryptocurrency has not reach the mainstream yet and use cases for cryptocurrency is diverse, robust and beneficial than stock which is only use for investment.

webdesignchennai

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

As cryptocurrency prices surged over the past year, the market has been flooded with dangerous crypto-related investments. Tiny companies added "blockchain" to their names and "pivoted" their businesses toward cryptocurrencies,causing their stock prices to soar overnight. Initial coin offerings (ICOs) attracted investors with promises of new cryptocurrencies, but many were outright scams. Other investors bought bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at their highs, and were bruised by double-digit losses within a few days.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

"as a matter of fact"

Hmm,.. sorry, but what do you mean?

Anyway, i love stocks, but they are not the same as profitable as cryptos are.. that is why i am not always trading them.

Stock is good but cryptocurrency is better and as a matter of fact, cryptocurrency is the future. I will advice that you divest gradually from stock so that you can experience cryptocurrency for as long as it takes for you to learn how it works and how it will work for you.

High risk , high return. You do aware isn't it ? Crypto doesn't always provide you a nice huge profit , it's frequently makes newcomers frustrated due it's volatility and the difficulty to understand the market , to understand every single complicated involved there, mostly they are struggling instead easily making money in the long run.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

Trading in cryptocurrency is more risky than stocks ( My opinion) , but a higher return. I suggest that before you transfer in crypto trading you must study it first and know the basic in crypto. Goodluck and welcome to crypto world.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

I been doing crypto trading for a few months now, I did the opposite
I started doing stocks as well last 2 months
benefits to both

you know stock market will always be there

there are so many funds and products you can invest in stocks
Mutual, ETFS
stocks are good for a retirement in long term

crypto is good as well

but in general if your looking to find a quick rich thing over night, probably neither will do that

all these posts of people claiming to earn millions over night, be careful
but if you educate your self and take your time
 you can see success

worldtraveller
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: