Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

For me both have great future, both are of different sectors and kind. Crypto is a currency and stocks are basically of Companies. In the term of security, Stocks are much secure than Bitcoin as of now as still there are various speculation among the top countries of the world for its legalization. Cryptocurrencies prices are really unpredictable, some of those coin were gaining popularity. Not only bitcoin but also ETH and the other altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

This alliance has contribute to the rising price of etherium. So I think invest in cryptocurrency is more profitable, you should choose bitcoin or Eth or even both. Risk is part of game and achievement without risk is like nothing, cryptocurrencies have risk but its blessings are more there is not that much risk bitcoin never let down its investor and those who manage their investments in good way can achieve good
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

In past people were more interested to invest their money in gold, as it was the best and profitable investment, but later one when bitcoin introduced it totally chanced the situation, in present time cryptocurrecies are the most profitable investment. There is always tension and stress when it comes to trading either crypto or stocks cause you are taking a risk, stocks is there since day one so most of the people really trust stock market
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I think holding stocks safer than cryptos because of unreleased regulations against cryptocurrencies. Stock and crypti can make good returns as long as you know what asset you are investing.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

If you want a fast profit and high risk choose crypto because it is higher then stock market risk. If you want very long term investment like 20 years from now choose stock and take the dividen from it. If you love to take a very high risk buy ico or existing alt coin. If you want 5 year investment or 4 years you can buy bitcoin. It is in normal price if we calculate it with cost of it production ( cost of mining per btc is arround $8k ) correct me if im wrong.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

crypto is more good than stocks so i have tto invest in the crypto not in the stocks right now because in the stock market many out forces affected the stock market while in the crypto i can check the situation regularly and for this i can do invest by my self there will mo hidden things from you have to be optimist and bitcoin investment is very profitable while the good thing for now is the bitcoin holding and the bitcoin holding is good than any other activity in the 2018.
I would not say it is better, as it just depends on every individual and how they perceive it. However, if we are to talk about the great opportunities that abound in cryptocurrency for both traders and investors and most especially for being a new market, then we can say cryptocurrency brings a lot of it. However, this would work well for investors anyway as trader’s mission is to always make money from every market.

In fact, the earning is so huge for any trader who can make use of every available opportunity can earn so much than in a stock market. This is a market that is growing so huge each and every day and it absolutely takes someone with a lot of knowledge to be able to make a lot from it, and for the fact that cryptocurrency is still in its early adoptive stage, that has brought about those huge opportunities to make even more.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Based on experience i would still go for crypto currency because the profitabitly is very much higher compare to stocks. Stocks profit is very slow specially for long term i am not satisfied with the profit i had earned from stocks. The disadvantage in crypto is that it is too volatile anything can happen to our investments so better be ready with the risks we are about to encounter.
Crypto market is new as compared to stock exchange. Both are fantastic within their own world but if you are comparing them, yes I will go for crypt as well. Reason behind this selection is only high profitable ratios that crypto world is giving to its users against that of stock. So low income and much hard work are nature of stocks and that is not incredible against the fruitful benefits of crypto world.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is just on milestone and its popularity growing more people will join it,No doubt there is also suspense,tensions and stress but professional investor and traders handle it with courage and open heart.Stocks market going decline due to global economic crisis and inflation,common investor can not survive in the stock market there are big tycoons who change the game for own consent.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

I think holding stocks safer than cryptos because of unreleased regulations against cryptocurrencies. Stock and crypti can make good returns as long as you know what asset you are investing.
I have some points here related to your discussion!  That now strokes benefit are confined to respective region where crypto market is blessing which is neutral to all investors at the same time, rating and profit is far leading in crypto and in future most of our world is supposed to invest in crypto currency specially bitcoin then after that stocks will be at ending point,  strokes price are stable so we cannot dream for profit more than our expectation but in bitcoin price rise and fall so we can hope for higher profit every time when price use to change.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

certainly, stock is a perfect market which have started for many years. But cryptocurrency is also a good choice for new investment. you can get more profit than stock market

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

Stock is good but for me,  investment in crypto is more profitable than investment with stock for a long period.

In crypto,  you can earn a good profit in just a week or month while in stock you can earn by long term of investment.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Personally i have invested both, stocks and crypto.Stocks has a great future with a low risk when you were able to chose the good company with a positve standing at the reasonable price and perfect timing, surely there is a great profit awaits in the future especially putting it on a longterm,only you have to be careful on chosing companies to invest to, Whereas in crypto the market movement is so volatile therefore it is definitely high risk but when the market also fluctuates positvely and prices go up continously, there is a quick profit too. So for me, i always subdivide my investment, i never put to just one basket, just in case 1 fails, there is always a back up.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

I think according to the future prediction it is not only depend stock market or Crypto market, before prediction you must have full and pure information of such project and if you pick the good project or any Crypto or stock you will get good in future because good projects have really good future,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

This is the era of latest technology and the best thing is working on latest things in the market because it’s the demand of the market, by understanding the latest technology  of Blockchain I think everyone knows the best thing is to invest for good future is Crypto,
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

This is the era of latest technology and the best thing is working on latest things in the market because it’s the demand of the market, by understanding the latest technology  of Blockchain I think everyone knows the best thing is to invest for good future is Crypto,

And what is the problem of it? I love stocks, and trading over them is something wonderful and extremely profitable, i suggest you to do it if you know how to trade them.

Anyway, cryptos are profitable, but they are risky.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

I think the good crypto have good technology and good team or management and great market cap is the good crypto for future because good project have really good project because blockchain technology is the most valuable technology  according to current market condition,
skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Actually, I have no idea about Stocks but I am a little expert in crypto trade.Now I am laughing, without tension and stress you cant join crypto trade.However, Crypto market future is so bright instead of stocks.
Agreed with you Sir, it's true that crypto market future is so bright instead of stocks . I have no idea about stocks like you. But i have a little idea about crypto, because i am a new comer in crypto world. But i know that it is so much popular and trust able.  Now, in the world most of the people are engaged with crypto market . They believe that crypto market can changed any one live easily.
shfdj

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

As an investment, I think the cryptocurrency is much larger than the stock's return. Obviously, the income is relative to the risk, so the risk of cryptocurrency is even greater. Of course, stocks are a perfect market that has been around for years. But cryptocurrencies are also a good choice for new investments. You can get more profit than the stock market.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

Stock market is aged is not as new as cryptocurrency , it's just the beginning in crypto world , Warren buffet the second rich guy is a stock trader , but i think we will see crypto traders in top 10 next few years instead of stock market traders .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

It's cypto with no doubt. Stock market only favor big players and it needs big capital unlike crypto that can give you enormous amount of profit with just a small capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: