Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5956 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

There things that you need to consider when comparing the two investment mechanisms. Allow me to shed some knowledge to you:
Firstly, stocks are an investment alternative wherein you acquire shares from a company relative to their sales and success. You may either profit from the shares of stocks when each share increases their price or lose money when the shares lose value. Be also reminded that stocks are regulated by the government through the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) which prevents companies from abuse and manipulation of prices.

On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are generally something that is very volatile in price- wherein the price of one bitcoin (or any altcoin) today might be higher/lower compared tomorrow. Its high volatility makes it an investors favorite in terms of short-term gain by taking advantage of the said nature. Be reminded also that no government entity regulates bitcoin. Due to this, some countries have banned and prohibit the utilisation of such (subject to the laws of your country).

Now the question is, what is the preferred choice?
The answer is- it depends on your financial capacity and status as an investor. If you have the sufficient capital, then you might want to invest into cryptocurrencies and hope that its price increases. In order to lower the risk, one must be updated about the recent news and updates regarding crypto because it is very controversial among large trading companies. For stocks, typically people invest into these for long-term gains. There is also the presence of a collateral which makes it safer compared to bitcoin.  
Personally, you might want to diversify your investments by investing into both stocks and bitcoins for profit maximisation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Stocks are overrated now and we should move to a better system now and I think that system is crypto. Every other day we see that loss of investors money in stocks and lots a scam, we should move to a decentralized system like crypto for greater benefits.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Many people claim that crypto-trading gives them higher ROI, but you just have to know when to get in, and when to get out. If you're great with stocks, you better try crypto, just for the sake of exercising your skill.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

I think crypto is more better to choose which have a great future in our society. Since there is a huge demand in this industry because the convenience that crypto provide to every investors is the thing that caught their attention.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

It's cypto with no doubt. Stock market only favor big players and it needs big capital unlike crypto that can give you enormous amount of profit with just a small capital.
If you are just about to start your journey of investing of your money and that you have to make a choice in between crypto and stock, I will suggest you to go for crypto as this is the best thing to invest in your money and that is far better option than that of investing of your money into stock market. Stock market is not a very good option to do so and that you can get more earnings be going for crypto.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

Both are the markets peoples are using according to their experience or by advising some other peoples, if we taking crypto market in term of great future, I think this is the good and best time to invest in crypto market according to their rates and great condition of investing,
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

I have got no idea about stock, as I have not done any stock exchange trading. But crypto has got a very bright future. Although, the market situation is not good now, but it would remain so forever.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

For the person like me I choose stocks. Because if you have stocks in such business, you will have a lifetime profit shares as long as business exist.
In crypto there's no fixed income in bitcoin. Sometimes you need to wait 3-6 months before you get a profit to it.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
Being stock investor is  good so I suggest you not to leave it.  On the other hand, engaging in cryptocurrency will give you great opportunity much higher than you receive from stock investment.  Buy you have to understand its volatiliy nature before engagin unto it to avoid panic and driven by your emotion when you experience lost out of your initia investment.  So, before engaging into crypto currency, be sure that you fully undestand its nature and its history so you will gain enough knowledge and gain strong foundation about crypto currency.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I have got no idea about stock, as I have not done any stock exchange trading. But crypto has got a very bright future. Although, the market situation is not good now, but it would remain so forever.
Though both are quite different markets but their working does resemble. The stocks are also bought by investors and they make profit when their shares increase in the market price wise. This market also fluctuates but not too much like the crypto market does. Well the capacity of generating huge profits is more of digital market, so it is preferred over stock market. People are comfortable more with former.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

It's cypto with no doubt. Stock market only favor big players and it needs big capital unlike crypto that can give you enormous amount of profit with just a small capital.
If you are just about to start your journey of investing of your money and that you have to make a choice in between crypto and stock, I will suggest you to go for crypto as this is the best thing to invest in your money and that is far better option than that of investing of your money into stock market. Stock market is not a very good option to do so and that you can get more earnings be going for crypto.
It is you who need to make the final choice but I think of crypto to be much better option than that of stock as stock market is getting little low and that the ones who are there in the stock market are not making such a good earning while being into it.

Crypto industry is indeed a very good option and that if you will go for that, you will then be able to make much better money than that of stock.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Though both are quite different markets but their working does resemble. The stocks are also bought by investors and they make profit when their shares increase in the market price wise. This market also fluctuates but not too much like the crypto market does. Well the capacity of generating huge profits is more of digital market, so it is preferred over stock market. People are comfortable more with former.
Its really different perhaps it is both great source of money and to not depend in stocks or in crypto only. Both has a great future for its own business and customers the stocks will firmly available in the market and crypto as is. They will both grow but in different difficulties and ways.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I guess crypto is better than stocks. Just try to imagine If the company of the stock you are investing in got broke, then say good bye to your investments. This is the edge of crypto over stocks. Crypto is decentralized and has no central owner. If you want a stable crypto coin, stick to BTC.

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
clex_us

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Investing in the crypto currency is a great opportunity to make a big profit. But it's also a big risk. And to decide only for you - are you ready to invest with greater risks? In this case, it is possible to get a big profit.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

I guess crypto is better than stocks. Just try to imagine If the company of the stock you are investing in got broke, then say good bye to your investments. This is the edge of crypto over stocks. Crypto is decentralized and has no central owner. If you want a stable crypto coin, stick to BTC.

as we know, crypto is more volatile than stock. the meaning is crypto more risky than stock
additionally, many cryptos are just for pump n dump price Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
clex_us

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Stocks and shares may fall at anytime bitcoin is the future currency which may long last till more than 200 years from now according to my personal opinion. If you invest on buying bitcoin and you can do all daily works nothing will affect you. If you look at the price after certain period we can find the price triple what you bought it as now.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Many people claim that crypto-trading gives them higher ROI, but you just have to know when to get in, and when to get out. If you're great with stocks, you better try crypto, just for the sake of exercising your skill.
You are right crypto can give higher roi and even faster then stocks but we also have to consider that we can easily lose our money in crypto too. Crypto is more risky than stocks because its very volatile and yes if someone is already good in trading stocks then thats a big advantage if he/she wants to venture and expand his/her investment in crypto.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
worldtraveller321

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

stocks at this time are better, they are securities plus you have so many products you can invest in, etc
so many things to consider in stocks as well
plus many of the companies etc have been around a long time,
good way to consider retirement fund in certain areas of stock market you can invest in

just saying , crypto is still new and has to evolve more.

that is my 2 cents

worldtraveller
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

You are right crypto can give higher roi and even faster then stocks but we also have to consider that we can easily lose our money in crypto too. Crypto is more risky than stocks because its very volatile and yes if someone is already good in trading stocks then thats a big advantage if he/she wants to venture and expand his/her investment in crypto.
We don't need to debate in those things, cryptocurrency  are the one who has a greater value in the future, but better if you can have both of them since we still don't know what could happen in the future, since countries could actually unite in banning crypto we can never tell that, but so far now cryptos are widely accepting worldwide.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

We don't need to debate in those things, cryptocurrency  are the one who has a greater value in the future, but better if you can have both of them since we still don't know what could happen in the future, since countries could actually unite in banning crypto we can never tell that, but so far now cryptos are widely accepting worldwide.
There is nothing wrong with the stock markets, they are also good you just have to choose the right shares that you think is good and worth to invest it is just like crptocurrency, but in crypto the best thing is the value can really boom even in just a couple of months,  but you are right they are good to invest at.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: