Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5953 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Stock Market is Traditional way of trading and  traditional companies and ways of payment and style also, But Crypto Trading and Crypto Market is the latest way of Blockchain technology system that is the demand of modern investment,
Stock market has proven it's worth in each countries that they are existing. It made many people lives to become wealthy by becoming a gateway to new investors that are longing to achieve and increase their investments. I'm a fan of stock market even until now but I rarely trade with it. What I like with crypto is it's still early to get an entry point to it so for someone that is an aspiring investor, you've got a lot of choice to pick on in the crypto market and it's progress is so quick.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
I think both asset classes (stocks and crypto) will epxerience an extremely asset inflation, because we are in a stage of investment hypes right.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Stock Market is Traditional way of trading and  traditional companies and ways of payment and style also, But Crypto Trading and Crypto Market is the latest way of Blockchain technology system that is the demand of modern investment,
Stock market has proven it's worth in each countries that they are existing. It made many people lives to become wealthy by becoming a gateway to new investors that are longing to achieve and increase their investments. I'm a fan of stock market even until now but I rarely trade with it. What I like with crypto is it's still early to get an entry point to it so for someone that is an aspiring investor, you've got a lot of choice to pick on in the crypto market and it's progress is so quick.
Well, I also used to like the stock market when I see some people get rich quickly on the field but hidden behind the success of these people, it was the failure of so many people, many people went bankrupt, even committed suicide when they lost a large amount of money in the stock market, and this only happens in a moment. We can see the harsh and dangerous in the stock market, I do not know that it has a great future or not, I just know it's not suitable for me, I feel the crypto is simple, it tends to be new and more suitable for the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
santankara

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Yes, it looks like you need to switch to Cryptocurrency Business because it promises more results than shares.
Cryptocurrency provides a greater advantage when running with a good strategy and ingenious.
Many people have proven the greatness of Cryptocurrency, you just need to be disciplined and consistent in running Crypto business.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, the only that will help you to be successful is if you know your "onion". You can also loss money if you buy the wrong stock or currency.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

I personally think that cryptoworld has a way bigger perspectives, scince stock market is already well known and common thing in here, but crypto is opposite
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

You compare investments are very different, I think clearly stocks have a better future, we know that crypto is decentral and fluctuate so in the future we will not know crypto still have a decent value or not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Stocks and crypto both has two ways it's up or down. Profit is depends on your luck. There is wide choice of stocks than crypto. You look out the stock where you want to invest. Stock may perform against market trend. But all crypto flow with market's trend. I think you study on your basis and invest for long time and leave on your luck.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

If we compare them, i think, stock is more believable than cryptocurrencies, so  companies will always be available and this is credible, but cryptocurrencies look a bit more like a balloon. If we calculate it by profit, it's in the opposite. You can gain more money with digital money and can even increase the amount of your money by 5x with cryptos.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

I think those who would answers stocks for this question are those that want to venture in the safer side of things. Bitcoin or cryptocyrrency, in general, gives you more risks and more instability in terms of an investment medium. Many people have cried time and time again how cryptocurrency values tend to be so volatile that even for seasoned stockmarketers, it is still quite hard to predict how the market would go. However, if  you want to be a pioneer at something and has the grit to take the risks involved, then cryptocurrency is for you.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

haha you will have just as much tension and stress trading crypto's, when there are 100%+ swings up and down in a day!!

Surely day trading these swings would be more profitable short term, unless you are looking to relax.

I know cryptocurrencies bring people a lot of stress and regrets, especially with the numerous failures and frustrations one can experience in this market. However, I think that it's all worth it considering the good things and the big profits you can get from it. It's just not for everyone because not everyone has the patience and capacity to work through the difficulties, and I also understand that it's so hard to be positive at something, especially since money and capital is involved. But, if you can swallow all that and still push through, then this market is for you.

tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

when a currency is involved whatever kind of investment it is, the stress and tension will be there. when youre planing to go for trading with bitcoin, you need to prepare your emotions. looking on its graph while its value is falling is always not easy, so just dont lose hope. and at times that it will rise rapidly, dont be too excite. take a deep breathe and hold still. cryptocurrency is very unpredictable, but one thing is for sure. bitcoin has a great future!

Jeffreywecker12

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Theirs is no such thing as the best time to trade cryptos, so many hold their coins and loose a lot of money through this process when they can actually make a lot of money from trading it. I can guide you with a 95% reliable strategy on how to make 89% of your investment weekly. Contact me through telegram +1 518 622 1291.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Stress and tension need to be able to control and see the schedule of courses less if you invest for a long time. And now it is better not to invest at all, as the market is not stable.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Theirs is no such thing as the best time to trade cryptos, so many hold their coins and loose a lot of money through this process when they can actually make a lot of money from trading it. I can guide you with a 95% reliable strategy on how to make 89% of your investment weekly. Contact me through telegram +1 518 622 1291.
Are you coming from Antigua and Barbuda my friend ?Because the number you was giving is so impressed , wow 95% that really equal into a constant project or even stable income from real life job . But the way it works in this market weren't like you said at all, it's not a pink dream , it's a mix of black and white dream and it's about 50-50 not 95% as you're saying my friend.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

I prefer to do more investment with crypto currency because is the profit is much higher that the profit from stocks although both are profitable and good when it comes to investment.  I guess,  it will depend on the investors choice.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

You will have a lot of tensions & stress in crypto trading because it goes way faster than in stocks. If you have a technical background you might be confortable but you should read a lot on how things work in this world because it's very different from the traditional stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: