Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LockChain [Pre-Sale 29.09] | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace  (Read 7565 times)
planemoCC

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

I have 120 LOC in MEW since ICO ... first time checking in on things..... Why isnt there a value on the coin in MEW?? Do I have to do something where I take it off of Locchain's website and complete the transfer or what?
Any help would be great! Thx Smiley

Go in lock chain site there you have support ask them and they will answer Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:21:19 AM

What is the next upcoming exchange for LOC? Will LOC be listed on Bittrex?
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

Does HitBTC work ok? I started using this because of LOC. I have a completed order and my tokens are sitting in the ON ORDERS column. How can send them to my main account or trading account?

Use the "transfer" button to transfer your LOC tokens on your "main account" to your "trading account" to start trading.

I have 120 LOC in MEW since ICO ... first time checking in on things..... Why isnt there a value on the coin in MEW?? Do I have to do something where I take it off of Locchain's website and complete the transfer or what?
Any help would be great! Thx Smiley

You mean, you're not seeing the LOC Tokens on the tokens list on MEW?
Simply "add a custom token" and fill in the details below.

Address: 0x5e3346444010135322268a4630d2ed5f8d09446c
Decimal: 18
Symbol: LOC

That should fix your problem. (If this is your problem Cheesy)

weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:00 PM

Hello! I've a question....what's the next step for Lockchain? Any time to be introduced to Bittrex or Bitfinex?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

If I book now a hotel room for next summer, worth of $100 and the token price will increase by then, do I actually pay more?
iskren_cryptodev

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

You have missed the hype, now shitty tokens and coins will drop down to zero, bears are comming, if you haven't realized yet the party is over boys and girl and I go with +10k now buy buy
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:13 PM

Important Dec Update on LOC Token, Technology and Partnerships
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/important-dec-update-on-loc-token-technology-and-partnerships-312c48ced28f

Over the last 3 weeks, and immediately following our successful token-sale event, we have managed to get a lot of work done. This post is to give you an idea of what has been accomplished and what is to follow in our short term agenda. For this purpose we are dividing the work into three main categories. a) Token AfterMarket, b) Technology and c) Partnerships
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Somebody knows website where i can buy btc directly from somebody else, by doing bankwire to that person, or even pay in cash?
weston4mills

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

Am I right to understand that Lockchain basically undercut / eliminate 3rd party competition by having a low commission fee by setting up the website and using blockchain technology?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

LockChain Secures 100,000 Hotels for its marketplace through strategic partnership deals

We’ve already mentioned this in the Dec Update post, but since this news is of huge importance to the development of company and the LOC value in general, we decided to make it as a standalone post in order to make sure our whole community is aware of this.

Through strategic partnership deals that were made in December, we’ve secured hotel inventory that is close to 100,000 hotels with some of the most reputable accommodation suppliers in world. The inventory has global coverage.

The prices of the hotels are extremely competitive. We’ve conducted a comparative analysis between 21 properties and the result was an average of -17% -18% pricing when compared with the most established OTA. The test was conducted on properties from London, Paris and Tokyo. No USA based properties were used for the tests, because the specific OTA does not show end prices for USA (excludes sales tax, city taxes and all additional taxes) which makes it hard to validate. Pricing for USA properties are expected to be in the -9%–10% lower than established OTAs.

This bulk inventory will be provided entirely in net pricing to registered LOC users in order to boost the value and adoption of the lockchain marketplace.

Securing of quality inventory can only aid in the process of establishing LockChain as the first true 0% commission blockchain accommodation marketplace.

Our goal is to be able to integrate this inventory to our alpha marketplace as soon as Q1 2018 and to provide immediate value for the LOC early adopters.

Simultaneously we will be working towards on-boarding as much hotels and property owners as direct hosts on the marketplace.

https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchain-secures-100-000-hotels-for-its-marketplace-through-strategic-partnership-deals-e73b2f81ea97
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Team Dev said: next listing is planned for gatecoin.com . it is likely that they will be integrated by end of Jan
 and exchange accept fiat payments, which is important for them
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

hello there, is it possible to buy LOC directly without changing BTC before?
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

Can somebody tell me when the actual product will go live and if the coins will be traded on larger exchanges?
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Hi! I read about this project while researching Bee Token. What do you guys think about the similarities and differences between Lockchain and Bee Token?
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Hello! I heard that the distribution of tokens began, while only for the subscription, and when we get for social networks? Need to provide where the ETH address? Or will everything happen automatically?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Dev, I really like your project, I have a few questions regarding vendors going onto your platform..
I read that once taking payment from consumers in fiat currency you convert this to LOC then it gets sent to the vendor. Now im wondering how does the vendor get their payment out of the wallet on your platform?
If i had 10 hotel bookings, how would i recieve the payment and what would i need to do to get my profits out of your platform?
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

Will it be possible to pay in e.g. a hotel in fiat money via the LOC site in the future?
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

If a hotelier wants to be paid in fiat money, how is value for the coin created? I know that in the backend the payment is converted to LOC. But if the property owner wants fiat money, what happens with that specific LOC?
maryhansenn

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Hi anyone can tell me if we are able to transfer LOC from MEW to nano ledger S?
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Does anybody know how to put LOCs in nano ledger s? Is it through ETH wallet? anyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: