Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin being reborn?  (Read 403 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

First off, I know the issues that Bytecoin had when it launched. I've been around for a very long time in the crypto space and remember that era well.

What I would like to discuss here, is what is the future of Bytecoin, if you believe it has one?

https://bytecoin.org/

I know that the developers who are running the show have become very, very active in the past few months and are really pushing to get Bytecoin out there again, and in a round about way, restore its image.

It has been recently added to exchanges, and I think more are on the way.

Let me know what you think, it is trading for virtually nothing at the moment, meaning you can buy an incredible amount of them for very little.

It may get caught up in the current Crypto boom and could possibly be looked at by institutional investors, given its history as being the first fully private and truly untraceable crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Among the coins that have been in the crypto space for more than 15 months, I am most bullish about Bytecoin, Monero, Zcash, Ripple and Etherium Classic. I have a big bag of bytecoins so I surely hope it would rise with the occasion when the time is right Smiley

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

Among the coins that have been in the crypto space for more than 15 months, I am most bullish about Bytecoin, Monero, Zcash, Ripple and Etherium Classic. I have a big bag of bytecoins so I surely hope it would rise with the occasion when the time is right Smiley

Who knows. Their DEV team has just recently become very active again, and are pushing to get on many more exchanges.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:26:44 PM

I don't know, what's the necessity of another coin that promises, fast and secure transactions/transfers?
Would like to know more.

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

I don't know, what's the necessity of another coin that promises, fast and secure transactions/transfers?
Would like to know more.

BCN is the original of this type, it simply fell out of favor early on. Yet, it appears to be coming back.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

Would like to know more.

BCN is the original of this type, it simply fell out of favor early on. Yet, it appears to be coming back.

I don't think being the original will do much for it, except for maybe some nostalgia. But I can be wrong, people seeing it is trying to make a comeback might get allot of people on the hypetrain.

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

Would like to know more.

I don't think being the original will do much for it, except for maybe some nostalgia. But I can be wrong, people seeing it is trying to make a comeback might get allot of people on the hypetrain.

I agree with you. I do not see what the value add is beeing the first, if this market advantage was obviously not taken to develop further on product and brand. To get on new exchanges does not help, if the overall roadmap still seems to be unclear. If you look at DO as example, they are now working on Deepsend and other developments. They keep their roadmap very busy and interesting.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

why would I use a coin which has copied its name from Bitcoin. Bytecoin is not even a good name, people were telling it is scam just a while ago. why would I invest such a shitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: