Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 194668 times)
zee123 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

I love this concept. Want to get involved. Amazing times ahead. Wow Kiss

Hi Queenofbtc, thank you for the message, it is greatly appreciated. Kindly share with friends and family.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

Big project that will succeed

because i love music

Hi Davidkakeko, thank you for your vote of confidence. Music is our religion.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:12:50 PM

a lot of projects that have the same concept, surely many people who already know Vibrate, this project looks similar, just have different funding and different ICO structure, of course, I'm interested to continue to see the development of this thread, good luck with your project
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

a lot of projects that have the same concept, surely many people who already know Vibrate, this project looks similar, just have different funding and different ICO structure, of course, I'm interested to continue to see the development of this thread, good luck with your project

Hi Adarwis, thank you for your comment, this project has similarities to the aforementioned in the sense that it is a music network, but the functions of the platforms are completely different.
One connects artists to venues, Potentiam creates a rewarding ecosystem for all those that work in the music industry and importantly the fans.
Potentiam is more related to the music creation, promotion and consumption stratosphere. This opens up numerous possibilities.

zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:20:00 PM

Interesting idea I'll keep an eye on

Hi James-selfpay, Thanks for the compliment. Be sure to spread the word about Potentiam.

queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

I love this concept. Want to get involved. Amazing times ahead. Wow Kiss

Hi Queenofbtc, thank you for the message, it is greatly appreciated. Kindly share with friends and family.
I will definitely will. They are a group of friends who look out for something new. I'll be in touch. Thank you for getting back to me

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
joepino2k1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

In your white paper, you stated that community members in potentiam will be rewarded, How does this work? Please explain.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

In your white paper, you stated that community members in potentiam will be rewarded, How does this work? Please explain.

Hi, everyone in the community is a member regardless of being a fan/supporter or music creative. The system operates a form of meritocracy, meaning how much you participate on the network will determine how much you get in return. We have created several tools that aid in this, we have what we call the I-am, Ptm(token) and potent vault.

The more active you are on the network eg introducing people to the network, reviewing, moderating, amassing a huge following leading to brands advertising on your feed etc will increase your I-am score on the network which increases your potential earnings on the network.

You can equally lock Ptm tokens in the potent vault and increase your rewards but this is dependent on the services tied to the smart contract like moderating on the platform. This is based on proof of stake concept. There are other more direct ways of earning a reward in the form of ptm tokens; performing direct services to other members of the network.

It's paramount you perform a service to earn a reward on the network accordingly.

If you need more clarification do not hesitate to contact us.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Good afternoon! Do not you think that the project Viberate is your direct competitor? If so, how is your platform better?
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Good afternoon! Do not you think that the project Viberate is your direct competitor? If so, how is your platform better?

Hi IgorShumilo, good question. The aforementioned company is not a competitor, though we are both in the same music industry space. As you probably know their main function is connecting music artists to venues.
We empower those in the act of music creation, promotion, and listening. Creating music is an expensive proposition; imagine a network with all the variables that make the music industry tick. Such as finance, expertise (music producers, songwriters, promoters, reviewers, influencers etc.) Being on the Potentiam network will categorically lower the cost of making music and give recognition to all those involved in that process. Eventually, one's presence on the Potentiam network will open tons of possibilities we can't even foresee at this stage.

I hope this answers your question, if you still require any more information please do not hesitate to ask.

bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

I think the fans of music will be pleased with the existence of one of the most exciting industrial projects for us to see the progress of this project as well ico of the project may be successfull
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Seems like a good project. Joining the airdrop & we'll wait until it rise.
Good luck
Hi quarl, thanks for the support.

zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

I think the fans of music will be pleased with the existence of one of the most exciting industrial projects for us to see the progress of this project as well ico of the project may be successfull

Thank you so much for the kind words, we have put our hearts and soul into this.

queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

Hi there. Where in the world you based

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

Hi there. Where in the world you based

Hi, we are located in the UK, one of the ICO friendlier zones right now.

ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

Is this the same as VOISE? I really think there is a place for several ones, though. But it greatly depends now on how all of them behave., so it's a hard run for devs.
joepino2k1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

The fact that this project is originating from the UK gives some sort of comfort.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:51:54 PM

Is this the same as VOISE? I really think there is a place for several ones, though. But it greatly depends now on how all of them behave., so it's a hard run for devs.

Hi ccccccc7, good question, the aforementioned's target market are indie artists, whereas Potentiam targets everyone that works on the chain of getting music created, promoted and consumed. It is quite easy to forget the other parties involved in this process, this we are shining light on. We believe everyone on the chain has value and should be rewarded for their participation on the chain, even the listeners(consumers) have value and should be equally rewarded.

And yes you are absolutely correct by saying the music industry is big enough to accommodate more platforms and networks.

We have written a few articles about Potentiam which shows clarity on what Potentiam has set out to do. https://medium.com/potentiam

Please if anything remains unclear, do not hesitate to ask more questions. Thanks

joepino2k1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Will potentiam as a blockchain ecosystem develop it's own smart contract platform for all its participants using the platform?
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

Will potentiam as a blockchain ecosystem develop it's own smart contract platform for all its participants using the platform?

Hi joepino2k1, all the transactions on the platform will be tied into smart contracts. We are building a private blockchain on Ethereum,
this mitigates scalability issues in future.

Hope this answers your question.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: