Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChainTrade - First Blockchain-based platform to trade Food, Metals & Energy  (Read 6622 times)
ChainTrade

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

Hi fengxia, on the contrary I believe this is the only such project based on the blockchain at the moment: a new exchange platform for commodities (i.e. food and raw materials). There are a lot of exchanges out there, but nothing around commodities, although this is a significant market that really needs to be more open and less centralized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:35:06 PM

this project has some features that can be usefull benefit for it's users. i like it's nice concepts.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

Hi fengxia, on the contrary I believe this is the only such project based on the blockchain at the moment: a new exchange platform for commodities (i.e. food and raw materials). There are a lot of exchanges out there, but nothing around commodities, although this is a significant market that really needs to be more open and less centralized.
I understand your explanation and I agree the idea of creating a food commodity exchange platform based on blockchain, because food is a fundamental source of human life.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

another new coin, is there any bounty or airdrop, even in these days, ico is not easy to attract many users..
ChainTrade

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

another new coin, is there any bounty or airdrop, even in these days, ico is not easy to attract many users..

Yes the bounty program will be announced in a few hours  Smiley
Dedewahyu (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Hi.. you can find bounty page here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217233.new#new

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:44:32 PM

This seems like i came just right on time, really glad knowing this info really soon. I'll be checking on it.
Dedewahyu (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

This seems like i came just right on time, really glad knowing this info really soon. I'll be checking on it.

waw very lucky, maybe this is a sign of your luck. let's join and contribute in ico and bounty

Dedewahyu (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:20:42 AM

new video about ChainTrade you can watch it on youtube : https://youtu.be/6hcWCfxQ8gE

ChainTrade

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

Our pre-sale is now live with a dedicated website: https://presale.chaintrade.net
We plan to list the CTC tokens on the crypto exchanges in November, so that's your opportunity to buy them now at a great discount!
Dedewahyu (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

Our Vision

Making food and raw materials trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, without barriers

ChainTrade

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

ChainTrade featured by BTC News Smiley

http://btcnews.com/blockchain-startup-chaintrade-emphasizes-advantages-decentralized-exchanges-commodities-trading/
Dedewahyu (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:28:33 AM

Commodities trading over exchanges makes up for a global market share of about 2 Trillion USD every year.

This volume is presently traded on centralized exchanges that are concentrated within a few marketplaces in the world.

Centralization is Exclusive

As a result of this concentration, the commodities trading market has become expensive as fees are high for traders and producers. This, in turn, makes it an exclusive venture only reserved for major banks and investors as bigger players get better fees at better terms.

Considering how crucial food and raw materials are to global sustenance and development, allowing its underlying market to be controlled by only a few individuals and organizations is unhealthy for effective supply. The hitches therein, mostly linked to the exaggerated cost of services can be blamed for the rising prices of food and raw materials on a global level.

Vincent Jacques, CEO of ChainTrade says:

“Today’s exchanges of food and raw materials are heavily centralized, charge high fees, and are exclusive to a few institutional investors. We will free this market thanks to the blockchain: exchanges will be decentralized and accessible to all, fees will be dramatically lower.”

Improving market accessibility by decentralization
Read more >>

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

I will translate for VIetnamese  Grin
ChainTrade

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

I will translate for VIetnamese  Grin

Can you visit our Bounty page here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217233.new#new

Thanks
ChainTrade

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

‪ChainTrade attending the Rise of ICO Conference in Austria today :-)‬

https://twitter.com/chaintrade/status/914869646339248129
ChainTrade

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

‪ChainTrade CEO interviewed by Austrian media ‬

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1961175887439634&id=1555779464645947‬
ChainTrade

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

Blockchain guru Jeremy Epstein is sharing his analysis of the ChainTrade ICO:

https://youtu.be/XNY5_vupdkg
Dedewahyu (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

I'm glad to announce that the Huffington Post just put posted an article about us :-)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59c97ad2e4b0f2df5e83b0c7

The Power of The Blockchain To Trade Food and Raw Materials

What do you get when you get the decentralized and open platform power of the Blockchain with the power of buying and selling commodities contracts and options on real world food and raw materials? You get ChainTrade

The ChainTrade Revolution
“Worldwide trade of food and raw materials represents more than 2 trillion USD annually. We want to move this trade to the blockchain, building a decentralized platform accessible to anyone, without intermediaries, with dramatically lower fees.” - Vincent Jacques - Founder & CEO, ChainTrade

ChainTrade will move the exchanges of futures and options on food and raw materials (commodity derivatives) to a decentralized blockchain, allowing anyone to participate – small and big players. Fees to traders, buyers and sellers will decrease dramatically. Smart Contracts will replace traditional contracts and cut intermediaries.

Why the Blockchain?
Think about it... in the legacy world of Wall Street commodity and options trading, what is a major barrier that prevents more people from participating in the trading of options and futures on real world raw-materials and food? For most, it is the prohibitive cost cash reserve minimums and the huge fees to be paid to the middle men to facilitate and execute profitable trades which creates a layer of excessive risk to get an acceptable ROI. This is why the Block Chain is perfect for this type of trading. No More favored access. No minimum amounts required. No cost prohibitive fees that eat up potential profits.

The Blockchain Eliminates the High Priced Middle Men
Let’s look at to the success of BitCoin to understand how the power of the Blockchain is destined to be a powerful force multiplier for commodity futures and options buyers and sellers... In the case of Bitcoin, the blockchain is a massive, transparent public ledger, which verifies and keeps track of all bitcoin transactions. You could even go back and view the first ever transaction in the first created block, unironically named the “Genesis Block [1]”.

Apart from being one of the best and reliable triple bookkeeping systems in the world, bitcoin was the first decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash system. This means there are no middlemen (no central banks, individuals or governments) involved in your cash transactions, which means much lower transaction fees and about a 10-minute transaction time.

In other words, because of the the blockchain bitcoin has been and will continue to be fast, safe, efficient, and has and will continue to have no central authority

Fast, Efficient, No Central Authority and No Middle Men..
For all the reasons that has made BitCoin have explosive almost unstoppable growth is the same reason why it will make more people able to enter the commodities contracts futures / option market to buy and sell. The blockchain makes it possible to make trades quicker, with half the normal brokerage house fees with no minimum reserves to buy or sell contracts...

Read More >>

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

Blockchain Startup ChainTrade Emphasizes the Advantages of Decentralized Exchanges in Commodities Trading

Read Full Article here: http://btcnews.com/blockchain-startup-chaintrade-emphasizes-advantages-decentralized-exchanges-commodities-trading/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: