Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will holiday season affect ICOs??  (Read 474 times)
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

This market don't have any holiday non stop working. Thats why we all never can sleep clearly.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

Founders - would love to hear your thought on your launch strategy.

Experts - would love to hear what you think about investing during the holiday seasons.

There seems to be less and less ICO come holiday season - also seems like there's going to be an explosion after the new year.

Seems like a steal to invest during that time if nobody else is - depending on how good the ICO concept is of course.

Well if the ICO is really that good then definitely regardless of what season it is, people will flock and pour on their cash. And when you look at the historical logs from last year, Yes, there are still ICO that offered eventhough its close to Christmas holiday. So I'm expecting that nothing will chance for this year. Other companies will put up and try to get as much money they can get with the investors. Of course people will save and be ready for this holidays, but they do think that they need some extra cash in the future that's why they will continue to invest no matter what.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

I don't think the holiday season will affect the ICO's, work is work and money is money. There are no in betweens if you want to make your project successful and investors would think the developers are really working hard for the project to be a success.
That is exactly why holidays could impact investment markets though. If a lot of investors go on holiday it could mean less money flowing into investments and it could also mean more money flowing out of assets (to pay for holidays).
Don't really have any data about these scenarios though, so I don't know for sure what normally happens.
ev3nout (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

This market don't have any holiday non stop working. Thats why we all never can sleep clearly.

hah! tell me about it lol
etter

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

All the regulatory fuss around ICOs will affect them much more than holidays. But yeah, the crypto world settles down when people move away from it for any reason.
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

I see a lot of ICO's finishing before November end, I would bet that not so many Ico's would be starting again til late Jan to early Feb. Most people would be with there family over holiday and new year and be spending on presents etc. big money goes away for at least a month over holidays.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: