Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

You are talking about an increase of 18% with total volume of $2234 and use it as publicity to tell people how market is working fine. When you use any figure or statistics should talk with facts as they by showing both sides of the picture. People got burned twice from same project abd now it is third attempt and you don't want them to express concerns over fear. You can not label of FUD on anything when there is solid ground for people to show fear and anger those lost money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. z0rn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Hello Everyone!

we are very happy to tell you that we are up and running with our new website https://ebitcoin.org/ since yesterday (16th Oct.) ~22.00 o'clock. We had some issues with different timers showing up in different timezones and made some last minute improvements - sorry for that confusion. Special thanks to https://protech.global/ which made an awesome job in developing and designing the new home of eBitcoin Wink

Some sections like Stakeholder-Portal, Team-Page and eBTCx will be updated in the next days/weeks and we will providing much more informations on our upcoming projects.

eBTCx will be our own Blockchain and Exchange Solution for Banks, Merchants and Consumers - making easy, cheap and fast cross-border payments possible. The eBTCx Plattform will NOT replace eBitcoin. The plattform will be a product build around the eBitcoin Eco-System. (That is the reason i couldnt answer your question about an own blockchain solution more clearly @shaggy404 Grin )

I hope you all like the new website as much as we do Smiley

If you have any suggestions or want to know more about eBitcoin, please feel free to join our official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/ComTrust

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 02:18:51 PM by friends1980

If we put all critical remarks about the past aside, I still wonder how this new ebtcx platform could be different from anything we have seen up till now. What will create its unique position and how are you going to restore the horribly bad reputation the coin has right now?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Now that we have had 2 weeks of radio silence, how about a new team? Cool

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

It's still too early for that, the "actual" team is thinking on a way to push up the price again before dumping it to 0, and then they can annunce a "new" team of developers ready to start everything again  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

It's still too early for that, the "actual" team is thinking on a way to push up the price again before dumping it to 0, and then they can annunce a "new" team of developers ready to start everything again  Wink

really eBTC has a new development team. have they discussed the best for developing eBTC. I also once had an eBTC coin except that I was selling too fast.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mr. z0rn

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

Hello eBitcoin Community!

Sorry for the late response. To update the Community, our native SMM team became operational this week and will start the process of assessing and managing all of our SM assets in alignment with our marketing plan. Over the course of this month, initial assessments by the SMM team will be thoroughly vetted and the Community will notice updates, information, and have active stakeholder engagement on all SM, not just Telegram. eBitcoin is being built to last and we appreciate your patience, we know you will be pleased with the enhanced capabilities you’ll have using our services.   
Information about eBTCx Platform developments are being prepared and general information (to non-accredited entities) about its NEED within the blockchain industry today will be available on our website soon.

Thank you for your continued support, we are working everyday towards delivering lasting value to this Community.

Dominic H.
Community Relations Manager
eBitcoin
SergV

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

I wanted to believe that the new team would return the token to its former success. We will wait for a new breakthrough. I wish you success

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I wanted to believe that the new team would return the token to its former success. We will wait for a new breakthrough. I wish you success

This project not have good track record just change of hands but nobody knows what is the original agenda these pumpers have. I think there is group of pumpers who to make their bags offload again by creating fake hype. So be careful this time instead of crying.
SergV

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

I can't disagree with your conclusions. But here I want to note that caution is needed not only with this project. To my deep conviction you need to be wary of most projects and campaigns in the crypto market. Especially to the like. Although they allow to earn

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

What is the size of present team ? Because I see there is no consistency neither in updates nor in development. It isn't just this thread alone which is waiting for updates but social media also didn't watch you for long time. I was navigating the website it looks good and showing nine partners already. I didn't search further about partners that's why can't give opinion but sooner will drop here feedback.
Crypto Baltic

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

Hi everybody, my name is Danila, I'm founder of Crypto Baltic Ltd. and I have an announcement to make! I was a private investor at the very beginning of this project and I am familiar with all of it nuances. I decided to post here once because in my opinion, presence of a real person will be able to give a slight confidence to everyone who cannot find it in the project. Me and our team, which consists of 10 persons (including developers and SMM) began the cooperation with the new eBitcoin core team in the month of August. Like everybody else here, I survived the total collapse of the token since I was one of the top holders of it. At this moment we’re working hard on this project and want to create a whole new product. My partner introduced me to the development of the global payment technology, on which he worked all this time. It’s a really mesmerizing technology, although it’s a hard and long way to the finish line. Currently We’re running out of time and fighting the bear market at the same time. The lack of trust caused the deficiency of the resources. Personally I invested more than 100k$ in the development of the project.

With this message I wanted to introduce myself to everybody and show at least a bit of what stands behind the project. We’re developing an SMM strategy, which should’ve been developed earlier but we found it unprofitable to launch it before because it wouldn’t have had any effect on the price nor the community because of the market situation. Please do be careful and seek for actual facts, since the crypto world is a dangerous place and our team learned it the hard way. In case You have any kind of questions, you can easily find me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/danila-belokons-66aa46b7/ or contact our team on our website www.cryptobaltic.com or even start a discussion here. Will be happy to participate in the conversation with constructive criticism.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Danila Belokons
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Hi everybody, my name is Danila, I'm founder of Crypto Baltic Ltd. and I have an announcement to make! I was a private investor at the very beginning of this project and I am familiar with all of it nuances. I decided to post here once because in my opinion, presence of a real person will be able to give a slight confidence to everyone who cannot find it in the project. Me and our team, which consists of 10 persons (including developers and SMM) began the cooperation with the new eBitcoin core team in the month of August. Like everybody else here, I survived the total collapse of the token since I was one of the top holders of it. At this moment we’re working hard on this project and want to create a whole new product. My partner introduced me to the development of the global payment technology, on which he worked all this time. It’s a really mesmerizing technology, although it’s a hard and long way to the finish line. Currently We’re running out of time and fighting the bear market at the same time. The lack of trust caused the deficiency of the resources. Personally I invested more than 100k$ in the development of the project.

With this message I wanted to introduce myself to everybody and show at least a bit of what stands behind the project. We’re developing an SMM strategy, which should’ve been developed earlier but we found it unprofitable to launch it before because it wouldn’t have had any effect on the price nor the community because of the market situation. Please do be careful and seek for actual facts, since the crypto world is a dangerous place and our team learned it the hard way. In case You have any kind of questions, you can easily find me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/danila-belokons-66aa46b7/ or contact our team on our website www.cryptobaltic.com or even start a discussion here. Will be happy to participate in the conversation with constructive criticism.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Danila Belokons
I hope your team provides many changes to this project, of course there will be many things that need to be improved, especially the issue of trust, we can see the eBTC daily transaction volume is less than $ 30 USD. I hope you don't lose your money
Mr. z0rn

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

New exchange-listing and partnership-announcement:

Hello eBitcoin-Community,

we are pleased to announce that eBitcoin will be listed on SEEDDEX.com, an entirely new and beautiful Cryptocurrency-DEX (decentralised exchange). The estimated launch date for the SEEDDEX Beta is December 9th, 2018. eBitcoin will be integrated from the start.

Additionally, we want to inform you that we have partnered up with Amiga Technology (https://amiga-tech.net/). They are focused on helping blockchain projects in consulting, marketing and exchange-listing. Amiga will help us with their expertise and contacts to get eBTC listed on more exchanges as well in improving our marketing-campaign. More to follow soon!

Dominic Höfer

(Link to original post: https://t.me/ComTrust/321427)
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

New exchange-listing and partnership-announcement:

Hello eBitcoin-Community,

we are pleased to announce that eBitcoin will be listed on SEEDDEX.com, an entirely new and beautiful Cryptocurrency-DEX (decentralised exchange). The estimated launch date for the SEEDDEX Beta is December 9th, 2018. eBitcoin will be integrated from the start.

Additionally, we want to inform you that we have partnered up with Amiga Technology (https://amiga-tech.net/). They are focused on helping blockchain projects in consulting, marketing and exchange-listing. Amiga will help us with their expertise and contacts to get eBTC listed on more exchanges as well in improving our marketing-campaign. More to follow soon!

Dominic Höfer

(Link to original post: https://t.me/ComTrust/321427)

Is good news to listen to. whether by listed a new exchange rate ebtc, ebtc will be more developed again and can build this project even bigger.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

The ratio of public interaction is very slow and weeks we don't see any word coming out from the current developers or management team of eBTC. It is still on few good exchanges and keep moving slowly slowly. Now the question is why some business will bet on something non-tested which isn't established nor has community, over established coins and tokens. This is serious question because I am interested to know what these people are thinking those showed interest in this coin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
wolfiem

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:47:27 PM

I think EBTC may get affected by this whole CryptoKitties mess and its price may be sufferring because of the whole Ethereum network congestion.
And how such games as CryptoKitties or CryptoFlowers are involved in this mess? They use pure ETH
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:40:45 PM

I think EBTC may get affected by this whole CryptoKitties mess and its price may be sufferring because of the whole Ethereum network congestion.
not for long, eth is going to upgrade and that would make it much faster, fees will go down a lot.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:31:08 AM

not for long, eth is going to upgrade and that would make it much faster, fees will go down a lot.
Waiting to experience that, I hope eBTC will also benefit in the event there is a big rise of value.
ETH has been doing well lately, this is normal but not so hype this year, not seeing a hype is alright with me because it's a real development and I would only expect an increment after the upgrade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:40:28 PM

New website launched
https://www.ebitcoin.org/

You have attached a screenshot of the old site, the new site looks different. This can be understood by the price of the token above.
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: