Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com  (Read 16613 times)
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:21:21 PM

Are you dating Vbs perchance?

I don't spend enough time on here to know who Vbs is, sorry buddy lol.  

But it's hard when a company is releasing additional Stocks, and flippers are undercutting the IPO.  If that makes any sense? I'm still learning!

>>Edit: Ok yes, Vbs is exactly where I got that idea from, in the AMC Thread, now I feel silly, sorry

No worries, was just teasing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkymunky

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:06:05 AM

Sorry if this has already been asked, or sounds "daft".

Would it be possible to have 2FA for withdrawals without having to have it active for logging in?

Thank you for providing this market.
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:15:56 AM

Would it be possible to have 2FA for withdrawals without having to have it active for logging in?

But then you'd need it for orders too.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:22:28 AM

And transfers. And etc.

I like Google's system - trusted computers are auth'd for 30 days.
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:53:36 AM

But then you'd need it for orders too.

Yes. I should have a 2-Factor settings area.

30 days is too much when dealing with funds.
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:09:48 PM

My suggestions:
- API support to track the prices of shares and to overview the dividend payments in an external program would be really great!
- A BitFunder News section informing about site updates / new features and also new shares

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
zxyzxy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 01:38:25 PM

I guess that its not that significant, but it would be nice if i could just right click and open on new tab assets when im on the asset market list.
coinedBit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:30:25 PM

the market view table uses javascript instead of real a href links currently, so that it is currently not possible to open multiple stocks in separate tabs, in addition the initial asset view takes ages to load (latest google chrome) because of "Loading chart..." (the charts are awesome btw, but maybe there's a way to partially cache things?) - it would be great if you could get these fixed.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:09:10 AM

Just bumping for API
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 03:42:01 AM

the market view table uses javascript instead of real a href links currently, so that it is currently not possible to open multiple stocks in separate tabs, in addition the initial asset view takes ages to load (latest google chrome) because of "Loading chart..." (the charts are awesome btw, but maybe there's a way to partially cache things?) - it would be great if you could get these fixed.

I have been testing ideas for a replacement for the market page that I think most people will be happier with. Smiley
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 03:42:36 AM

Just bumping for API

It's moving along, both WebSocket and REST.

A few people have started gaining some access. Smiley
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 10:48:37 AM

Just bumping for API

It's moving along, both WebSocket and REST.

A few people have started gaining some access. Smiley
Any rough estimate when its released to general public?
Grinny

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:31:17 PM

Aside from the API, all that BitFunder needs in my opinion is more Users and more Assets (=higher trade volume and more possibilities for investing money).

This might be done by adding two features:
- Adding LTC as a payment method
- Start a referal program, so that we can link BitFunder in our signature (and get a few mBTC for every registration).

BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
ThickAsThieves

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:33:53 PM

Aside from the API, all that BitFunder needs in my opinion is more Users and more Assets (=higher trade volume and more possibilities for investing money).

This might be done by adding two features:
- Adding LTC as a payment method
- Start a referal program, so that we can link BitFunder in our signature (and get a few mBTC for every registration).

Referral program is a good idea!

LTC is a good idea too, but only if you set it a separate market. I'm not interested in seeing an asset being able to be paid for by more than one currency.
coinedBit

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:37:19 PM

I agree regarding the referral program, I briefly mentioned that in a message I sent to Ukyo earlier. But there are more options to increase adoption, while also increasing profits for bitFunder through various channels. Ideally, bitFunder would eat its own dog food and actually issue bitFunder shares through bitFunder, that way we could support the project by buying shares, but also get more people involved who can profit from its success, i.e. who are interested in it succeeding in the long run.

Thus, adding a referral program and issuing bitFunder shares should go hand in hand hopefully.
Grinny

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:27:41 PM

I agree regarding the referral program, I briefly mentioned that in a message I sent to Ukyo earlier. But there are more options to increase adoption, while also increasing profits for bitFunder through various channels. Ideally, bitFunder would eat its own dog food and actually issue bitFunder shares through bitFunder, that way we could support the project by buying shares, but also get more people involved who can profit from its success, i.e. who are interested in it succeeding in the long run.

Thus, adding a referral program and issuing bitFunder shares should go hand in hand hopefully.

Agree. BTCGlobal and LTCGlobal are offering shares for their own project, I think.

coinedBit

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:07:24 PM

personally, I am not overly concerned regarding the legality of equity-based crowdfunding, on the other hand, the way bitFunder.com is set up, there are some very real attack/regulation vectors, such as the dependence on weExchange, but also its .com TLD, and probably a bunch of other aspects that most of us are not aware of.

given the number of btc exchanges and equity market places that were shut down over time, I would hope these issues to be properly addressed in some way, to ensure that early-adopters of bitFunder.com would not be prone to such a scenario, possibly by supporting other exchanges. For example, see: http://bex.io/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:07:45 AM

personally, I am not overly concerned regarding the legality of equity-based crowdfunding, on the other hand, the way bitFunder.com is set up, there are some very real attack/regulation vectors, such as the dependence on weExchange, but also its .com TLD, and probably a bunch of other aspects that most of us are not aware of.

given the number of btc exchanges and equity market places that were shut down over time, I would hope these issues to be properly addressed in some way, to ensure that early-adopters of bitFunder.com would not be prone to such a scenario, possibly by supporting other exchanges. For example, see: http://bex.io/

Good points.  I'd like to see BF establish .onion and .bit backup domains, as well as a diffuse piratebay-like hosting structure.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:38:33 AM

I feel that Bitfunder needs to have either the option to set the time to your own native local time, or a server time situated somewhere at the top of the page, as it's very hard for me to tell when the last trade was on a share/bond.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:18:43 AM

I feel that Bitfunder needs to have either the option to set the time to your own native local time, or a server time situated somewhere at the top of the page, as it's very hard for me to tell when the last trade was on a share/bond.

This is in the works. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: