Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com  (Read 16613 times)
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:19:24 AM

personally, I am not overly concerned regarding the legality of equity-based crowdfunding, on the other hand, the way bitFunder.com is set up, there are some very real attack/regulation vectors, such as the dependence on weExchange, but also its .com TLD, and probably a bunch of other aspects that most of us are not aware of.

given the number of btc exchanges and equity market places that were shut down over time, I would hope these issues to be properly addressed in some way, to ensure that early-adopters of bitFunder.com would not be prone to such a scenario, possibly by supporting other exchanges. For example, see: http://bex.io/

I mentioned to someone in a pm recently that the tld should soon not be an issue. Smiley
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:09:10 PM

Is it possible to automatically re-buy shares with the dividend you got from another share?
i.e.

ASICMINER dividends ---> 1 BTC ---> auto-buy GRAET-LOAN

?

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:24:08 PM

Is it possible to automatically re-buy shares with the dividend you got from another share?
i.e.

ASICMINER dividends ---> 1 BTC ---> auto-buy GRAET-LOAN

?

I was also going to suggest this  Grin
allbiznessman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:45:37 PM

Hey Ukto,

I just discovered that I've lost my 3 asicminer shares. Someone (not me) has transferred them to the vi6ecps account on the 19th.

Please reply to my support ticket! It's been 24 hours already.

nocompare

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:04:43 PM

please answer my support ticket.i lost assets

nocompare
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:06:14 PM

biggest bug imho: not being able to bring assets online.
i've been following you around for close to three weeks now (pm, irc) to no avail.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:09:57 PM

i've been following you around for close to three weeks now (pm, irc) to no avail.

It's not that unreasonable for it to take a few weeks to green light a new asset.

Is it possible they are not interested in your asset?
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

It's not that unreasonable for it to take a few weeks to green light a new asset.

Is it possible they are not interested in your asset?

I already had the OKAY for the assets, albeit they're rather smallish and owned privately 100%.
We just "never got around" to setting them up.
murfshake

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:36:30 PM

Suggestion:
I don't want to use 2 Factor Authenticaion every single time I login to just check my portfolio, but FFS I want it on when I trade or withdraw.  I will be pulling all assets out of BItfunder and moving them to BTC-TC for this very reason in 4 weeks if this is not enabled.

Thank you,
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:53:07 PM

Suggestion:
I don't want to use 2 Factor Authenticaion every single time I login to just check my portfolio, but FFS I want it on when I trade or withdraw.  I will be pulling all assets out of BItfunder and moving them to BTC-TC for this very reason in 4 weeks if this is not enabled.

Thank you,

1. Open Public Asset List https://bitfunder.com/assetlist
2. Ctril+F
3. Paste in your registered wallet address.
4. You're Welcome!
murfshake

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:28:48 AM

Suggestion:
I don't want to use 2 Factor Authenticaion every single time I login to just check my portfolio, but FFS I want it on when I trade or withdraw.  I will be pulling all assets out of BItfunder and moving them to BTC-TC for this very reason in 4 weeks if this is not enabled.

Thank you,

1. Open Public Asset List https://bitfunder.com/assetlist
2. Ctril+F
3. Paste in your registered wallet address.
4. You're Welcome!

lol, thanks TAT but that is way harder and impossible to get an overview on!  I check this from my offices, the car, home, etc and would like to just login and get a great overview.  When I want to trade, I pull out the phone for 2FA!

But ty =)

*** Edit - If that "Asset List" showed the price and my total price of each asset that would actually work.
BitOmni

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:41:35 AM

I actually like the User Interface of BitFunder a lot more than BTCT, and the BitFunder name is easy to remember.

The margin-left: -30px on the .row class annoys me the most, everything on the page below the header is shifted left - does nobody else see this?

(Firefox/Aurora on OSX)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38877106/Screenies/Screen%20Shot%202013-05-31%20at%2014.50.31.png

The WeExchange requirement was just another hurdle for me. I opened BitFunder and BTCT at the same time, with the sole intention of getting some ASICMINER-PT - you wanted me to go sign up to another website just to get some money in, BTCT didn't, so I went with the one that gave me less work.
lagmo

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:29:49 AM

add good yubikey support (register several keys, can't remove yubikey auth. without yubikey, set conditions that require yubikey authorisation)
it's also annoying that I can't open an asset in a new tab with the middle mousebutton

I think you are the second person to ask for Yubikey support.
I will look into it. Smiley

As for the asset page, I was just discussing changes for it with TAT earlier today that will make things better for a lot of people I think.

-Ukyo

Make that 3 people now, personally hate Google 2F, having an alternative would be nice. Wink
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:01:49 AM

In setting up 2 factor:

Write this down and save it!
Enter code to enable:

Huh Huh  What code do you enter?Huh??
carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:17:39 AM

In setting up 2 factor:

Write this down and save it!
Enter code to enable:

Huh Huh  What code do you enter?Huh??

The code from the Authenticator app.

Keep clam & hodl on
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:23:16 AM

got it, thanks.

now i can sleep better.... Cheesy
zoinky

Activity: 811

Web Developer

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:33:19 PM

The transfer function was being abused with a cross site attack, anyone could have sent POST data to the /transfer page, no matter what website they were sending the data from, and as long as the use was logged in, the transfer would go through.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_request_forgery

You may want to set up a transfer confirm email, or you may want to add a CSRF hash to your form data so that it can't be spoofed and the server is checking that each submission is in fact from the right server.

This bug will circumvent 2FA.  So I probably won't stay logged in and clicking external links until this problem is fixed.

Just my two cents.

Glad to see that its disabled right now, guess you are looking into it?  I saw some poor souls getting scammed on reddit Sad
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:38:55 PM

add good yubikey support (register several keys, can't remove yubikey auth. without yubikey, set conditions that require yubikey authorisation)
it's also annoying that I can't open an asset in a new tab with the middle mousebutton

I think you are the second person to ask for Yubikey support.
I will look into it. Smiley

As for the asset page, I was just discussing changes for it with TAT earlier today that will make things better for a lot of people I think.

-Ukyo

Make that 3 people now, personally hate Google 2F, having an alternative would be nice. Wink

Agreed. I am going to add Yubikey, and I am working on a new method in the industry that some people will like, others will hate.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:47:10 PM

There have only been a very small amount of accounts abused so far in comparison to the normal daily users who do not have 2-factor enabled.
We have  seen a large number of failed login attempt for email accounts that do not exist on our system. One thought is that another site has been compromised.

I lowered the failed retry amount as some people noticed to lessen the speed at which the list can be tested.

Cross-site POST's using logged in sessions are a bit more difficult but I am putting a check for that.

These transfers happened when users were not at the computer at all.

I am looking to enable an 'email confirmation' method for things.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 10:09:30 PM

Agreed. I am going to add Yubikey, and I am working on a new method in the industry that some people will like, others will hate.

Make it 4 people who hate/nullroute Google and will never use Android/SpyOS Hitlerphones.

+1 for Yubikey and soon, Trezor as well.   Cool

As a buy-and-hold long term investor, I'd like an option to 'Lock down' my account, requiring two email confirmations sent 48 hours apart to transfer or change anything.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
██████