Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitincome.io - pure scam  (Read 2438 times)
frogit (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:57:46 AM

hello

imho this is most likely a pure scam:
bitincome.io

probably the same low lifes that ran bitcoinfire

how do we close it down before they rip more people off?

ps. how does one trace the criminals behind such schemes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdot

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:26:18 PM

Is this the same as www.bitinco.me ?
ChopChops

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

show proof of them scaming and sure someone will take care, words are meaningless.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

show proof of them scaming and sure someone will take care, words are meaningless.

Lol. What proof do you want to see from a Ponzi scheme cloud mining sites? Even OP didn't create this thread that's too obvious that this site mentioned and the people behind it are scammers.
From that rates and "7% DAILY FOREVER" with bitcoin just lmao even the word forever is not realistic dude.
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

Lol. What proof do you want to see from a Ponzi scheme cloud mining sites? Even OP didn't create this thread that's too obvious that this site mentioned and the people behind it are scammers.
From that rates and "7% DAILY FOREVER" with bitcoin just lmao even the word forever is not realistic dude.

Payment is pending for 2 days in a row. No response from them. Beware guys.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:35:05 PM

It is a hyip, and you are really expecting to get a payment from this ponzi? i dont know, why there are so many newbies on this forum? you all must know that all those sites only want free bitcoins, and this is the #1 rule in bitcoin world, you can not fall into those ponzies.
I think that you diserve to be scammed because you have invested your money on a ponzi.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

nutrino

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Payment is pending for 2 days in a row. No response from them. Beware guys.

Bitincome.io - Scam - Quite Possible
Here's some facts. I joined about two weeks ago and sure enough they credit your account with 7% daily of your non refundable deposit. I did manage to make one small withdrawal as a test but when I tried to make another one on the 9th Oct 2017 I couldn't. Essentially to change the destination address of a bitcoin withdrawal you they are supposed to email an authentification code before you can change it and complete the transfer. However their system says it has sent an email verification code but you don't receive it so you are stuffed.

Despite numerous complaints they have so far failed to reply to my emails. Furthermore their phone helpline and online help chat has been deactivated which which heightens suspicions.

They've just launched a Bonus plan offering 20% a day upto 30% for 10 btc - sounds like they may need more money to pay of early birds like me. The level of return is pointless if you can't withdraw it.

Unless they reply or sort out this issue I'll be issuing a court order by the end of the week as well as reporting them them to the police action fraud as an online fraud.
Nicksar

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

You can withdraw only for first 2 days and after that you cannot. But to my wonder, this site is still working. Their phone number is fake and everything is fake.
Nicksar

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:29 PM

I registered an online complaint to UK police. you too can do it here -> http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
CryptoRamp

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:08:18 AM

In recent months a moltitude of semi ponzi pyramid scheme sites have been born. This is not the first and unfortunately will not be the last. Beware!
kainus

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:14:08 AM

Here you are the responsible...
who lives near him can knock his door for all of us?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10924832/officers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: