Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:23:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin so far  (Read 108998 times)
dersu18

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:57:08 PM

I love Ethereum, because Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization, behind Bitcoin. It is a decentralized open source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality. Ether is the cryptocurrency generated by Ethereum miners as a reward for computations performed to secure the blockchain.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:49:08 PM

my favorite altcoin from the beginning until now is still the same. like Ethereum and Binance both of these altcoins gave me a lot of benefits back then, so I always maintained them and even added some Eth & bnb for future investments. I am very confident with these two altcoins.

The Funk Noobiest Dentist
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:25:11 PM

My favourite coins are DLT, XLM, ETC and BCZ for trading....been following these for a long time now and really start to feel the charts and behavior.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:26:53 PM

Until now my favorite coin is still BTC and ETH for long Investment, BNB, EOS and DOGE is my favorite coin for trading.
I think many people thinking same like me, they have a coin for Investment and some for trading.
For other altcoin i have too but not too lot because BNB is really enough for my trade.

CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:10:32 AM

Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
Omisego, made me some profits after the project got listed on Bittrex, Tezos too double me some profits, but they aren't my favourite, I believe in BTC and ETH more than any new project

Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:16:52 AM

Eth always my favourite coin and i have spend everywhere,  infact whither accept eth method. Here now investing in IEO and buy some popular coins I like spend eth even it's always profitable for me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 07:52:37 AM

Eth always my favourite coin and i have spend everywhere,  infact whither accept eth method. Here now investing in IEO and buy some popular coins I like spend eth even it's always profitable for me.
If indeed it can always make you profitable, then no need to make small talk and continue your work in accordance with the capabilities you have, but it would be far better if you want to share the tricks for the people here.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cengat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 10:40:24 AM

i'm into Deeponion at the moment. if you don't know about it click my sig links and havea read. i also like digibyte and ethereum
I am one of those who invested in this coin, more than two years ago. I got very good returns. But the trick is to book your profits at the right time. After reaching an exchange rate of almost BTC0.001 per coin, the value declined by more than 99%. I still have a few coins left in my wallet, but don't think that there will be another round of bull run with this altcoin.
Timing is everything and it is applied to crypto market 100%
My favorite coins are those I sold with great profits
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:38:53 AM

My favorite coin is a USDT that I periodically invest in most of the above coins and return it again, making it a little bigger.
It is just a stablecoin and it is not possible to get you a profit when investing in it, try to choose the altcoins to invest and make a profit in this market.
You don't understand me, I'm not a Hodler, but  i invest in altcoins to increase stablecoin, which is why my favorite coin is a USDT.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:15:41 PM

With many altcoins around, bitcoin is still my favorite coin to hold. I am bullish of bitcoin's movement right now that is why I am trying to hodl as much as I can. I am also into Link and Eth. I fill both coins are going to do good these coming months with the upcoming development and upgrade in their respective platforms.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:18:57 PM

With many altcoins around, bitcoin is still my favorite coin to hold. I am bullish of bitcoin's movement right now that is why I am trying to hodl as much as I can. I am also into Link and Eth. I fill both coins are going to do good these coming months with the upcoming development and upgrade in their respective platforms.
It seems I have the same choice as you when choosing a link. This coin seems to be beginning to be seen by many investors. graphs in the market are also not bad even when the market is deteriorating, trading is also seen increasing.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:08:08 PM

Link is really a very strong project. it is rarely mentioned on the forum, but I think that very soon this project will bring very big profits to its investors. They have a very strong development team and very good marketing.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 04:22:23 PM

Link is really a very strong project. it is rarely mentioned on the forum, but I think that very soon this project will bring very big profits to its investors. They have a very strong development team and very good marketing.

one of the top coin so far. its been up there steady at $4 for a long time already i'm concern whether it will go up. been meaning to sell mine for another altcoin but not climbing still. i'd like to stake ADA this time from the profit i'd get once i sell my LINK. the project is promising but ADA could be more profitable if I just have more than 20k of it.

OIKOS is in my list also I'm also staking. if only BTC will just pump up to 10K we might be able to profit more but this halving just disappoints many of us who are hoping for the pump.  Cheesy

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:43:55 PM

my first favorite coin is Bitcoin. and secondly of course Ethereum. I have held these two cryptoqurrency for a long time and even now I still keep them and wait for the right time to sell them. and several other new altcoins such as BNB, XLM, LTC & XDB.
HappyHelen

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:50:48 AM

Ethereum is beside BTC my favourite coin till so far. The future of most altcoins are uncertain, but Ethereum is proven itself to be a solid coin with mass volume.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:15:45 AM

Our favorite coins are always Bitcoin and then Ethereum. What is the reason because these coins have the biggest trusted reputation. If you go more Dipper, your trust will be more fuzzy. Then our investment plans should be the same bigger amount in top coin and lower amount in low volume coin. We can take a risk from a new coin, if you can afford to lose. My favorite coin list is also the same because if Ethereum falls down from the top list then we will forget about Ethereum.
Same as me. My favorite coins always are the top coins, because they have proven that they are trustworthy. However, I only use them to store my capital because the price doesn't fluctuate too much. I choose to invest in new coins that I carefully do research about. Those new coins will bring you much more profits than the old ones!

havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:20:19 AM

I'm holding Link also. They have shown that their projects are getting real developed and have strong potential to grow dramatically in the next period of time. Besides, my favorite coins are still BTC and ETH since they have certain effects on the market. Especially, BTC is the biggest crypto in the market that can affects other coins, I choose to hold BTC along with holding other altcoins.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:44:32 AM

Ethereum is beside BTC my favourite coin till so far. The future of most altcoins are uncertain, but Ethereum is proven itself to be a solid coin with mass volume.
If you say Ethereum is next to BTC, it looks like they are both like kings and queens, Grin if I think it is more appropriate to say Ethereum is just below the BTC, it means that there is no other Altcoin that is able to be second at this time according to volume demand and trade volume.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:45:47 AM

Aside in bitcoin,my favorite is Ethereum because it helps me a lot specially this time of pandemic that we have no other works to supply our daily needs. Ethereum is very useful for me with just a small transaction fee every time i need to cash it out and exchange it into our fiat money.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 01:59:58 PM

I'm holding Link also. They have shown that their projects are getting real developed and have strong potential to grow dramatically in the next period of time. Besides, my favorite coins are still BTC and ETH since they have certain effects on the market. Especially, BTC is the biggest crypto in the market that can affects other coins, I choose to hold BTC along with holding other altcoins.

well, i agree with you many people sometime ask what coin are potential to buy right now?
i will recomend link for goodness shake they have real project and development, since it release i have trade link many time and regret not hold it till now.
i trade in range 1- 2$, and i think that already max gain from raising price.
but it wrong and continue raising until now in 4$++.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: