Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin so far  (Read 108992 times)
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:44:47 PM

Lately I like exchange coins since they show good growth and on decentralized exchanges you can get good income by staking your assets.
But we shouldn't forget about fixing profits because the market will sooner or later collapse...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:20:42 PM

my favorite altcoin is ethereum that has given me a lot of satisfaction on an economic level and not only, at the moment i am focusing on a few but targeted tokens such as twt on the bnb blockchain and sun on the tron ​​blockchain
ETH is a very stable coin and does not show spikes.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 07:35:57 AM

for me it's btc it still looks good and all the changes are pretty predictable
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:12:05 AM

For now ADA is my favorite coin and there are always surprises from the project and at the moment we can see the developments that are happening in the ADA project then I am very sure this project will be a lot of enthusiasts for the future although at the moment the price is still low but have great expectations to continue to improve, in addition to ADA, NEO and DOGE is my choice to invest in the project.

right ,, I agree if cardano (ADA) is a Favorite altcoin. So far, Cardano has provided positive value as a digital currency that has good potential, both in terms of price and Cardano's movement in the market. even the advantages of cardano are in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap.

deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:13:19 PM

By far my favorite coin is ethereum. Because it's the first coin I can buy and it's profitable for me.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 03:49:15 PM

I can see many people talk about Binance Smart Chain and Cardano here.
even my friends who are new to this cryptocurrency universe bought ADA and BNB.
Personally, my favorite token will still ETH, despite the gas fee is too d*mn high right now.
Ethereum is like the Bitcoin Guardian. It keeps blockchain gains interest because it can be used to develop real-life blockchain products to solve some real-life problems. It helps Bitcoin to be in a safe place too.
Now, ethereum is getting older, some project like BSC and ADA wants to take its position. both of them offer lower fees and faster transactions. however, ETH is still there and always be there below Bitcoin.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:22:51 PM

I have a lot of favorite coins, for example BNB, ADA, polkadot, doge and bitcoin. but among all these coins, if I have to choose one of them, I will still choose bitcoin, because I think Bitcoin has a very good future vision, bitcoin will not be timeless

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:56:41 AM

At the moment, my favorite coins are Ethereum, Bitcoin. Since I see and follow the market, we can say with confidence that these coins will always be relevant and in demand. And I also think that the high-tech world offers unique opportunities to use digital currency in business. So these new digital technologies offer a very convenient environment for creating financial services suitable for the blockchain era. And also the favorite coin is the one that brings good income.
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:46:34 AM

It's amazing to see that this thread is now 4years old and people are still commenting. What I have on my portfolio are the major coins so far like BTC and ETH which I will not say is my favorite. I have seen a project that has a lot of potential since it connects the two trending markets Crypto and Stock. I don't think there are a lot of projects like this that are doing this and they just invested 200 eth to expand their services for the upcoming ETH 2.0. There are also ADA and OMI which I think will explode before March ends.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:27:11 PM

is this project still running until now? if still how are the developments regarding this project? I am very curious

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
itachi gunasekara

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:21:52 PM

There's really a lot of things. But there's nothing I like more than Ethereum and Bitcoin for mr.
graygoose

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:23:46 PM

Do your research, while evaluating and go through the fields u fond of, while evaluating worthwhile solutions. Wouldn't say that there are many that follow my requirements, there is lack of transparency on music field, so found a great solution - Utopia. They are available on COINGECKO (Utopia Genesis Foundation (UOP)). There is lack of transparency in the music industry, they come with real uniqueness. Every new song added to Genesis will be attributed to The International Standard Recording Code (ISRC), which entitles the owner to receive revenue from the track. A song, for the first time, is now encoded on a blockchain database. Curious to discuss, check their website, Google
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:20:58 PM

I like ADA because it is a strongly decentralized cryptocurrency, coded regularly and has fast transaction speed.
Although the project has existed for a long time and has not had any projects deployed on the ADA blockchain, it makes people interesting because of the purity of the project.
ADA holders can stake to receive back annual ADA profits. This is an advantage for long-term ADA holders to profit over time and hold ADA longer.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:24:10 PM

I like ADA because it is a strongly decentralized cryptocurrency, coded regularly and has fast transaction speed.
Although the project has existed for a long time and has not had any projects deployed on the ADA blockchain, it makes people interesting because of the purity of the project.
ADA holders can stake to receive back annual ADA profits. This is an advantage for long-term ADA holders to profit over time and hold ADA longer.
- What you feel is strong, it doesn't bring me too much surprise and love because ADA's growth rate is so low every year, sometimes I don't realize its dull movement, holding a little when good news comes and waiting for a pump will be better than believing in the long run. Don't knowingly downplay your options but you should know how many new tokens crypto is releasing each year, too much and too good in terms of quality and profitability, love is an issue, money and profit issues are more sensitive, love cannot make too much money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 05:58:51 PM

Peercoin!
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:55:58 PM

My favorite coin is uniswap.It is an ethereum based Dapp for exchanging ethereum tokens through liquidity pools.Uniswap provide liquidity.These liquidity pools are filled by others who earn exchange fees for providing liquidity.Uniswap fees must be paid with the UNI token, making it my top pick for the market.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:10:12 PM

I like the new coins that run as 'competitors' to Ethereum etc, and that are so new that getting in on them now will prove very useful in terms of future gains.

Having said that, there is not one single coin (I find you can't be attached to any coin these days) and some of these are DAO maker, CONV, XEND, CATE. All are new starers and for me that's what I'm looking at for long term gains.

ETH has not done much, and that's way I started looking at new projects. In my opinion now it is a good time to go through our portfolio and make the necessary changes...
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:55:37 PM

I like the new coins that run as 'competitors' to Ethereum etc, and that are so new that getting in on them now will prove very useful in terms of future gains.

Having said that, there is not one single coin (I find you can't be attached to any coin these days) and some of these are DAO maker, CONV, XEND, CATE. All are new starers and for me that's what I'm looking at for long term gains.

ETH has not done much, and that's way I started looking at new projects. In my opinion now it is a good time to go through our portfolio and make the necessary changes...
Apart from the coins you mentioned above coins like BNB, ADA, and Polkadot are also good,
and so far it looks like the development of the three coins is good and in coinmarketcap they are also at the top,
and for a long term investment those three coins are also good

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 01:54:04 PM

- What you feel is strong, it doesn't bring me too much surprise and love because ADA's growth rate is so low every year, sometimes I don't realize its dull movement, holding a little when good news comes and waiting for a pump will be better than believing in the long run. Don't knowingly downplay your options but you should know how many new tokens crypto is releasing each year, too much and too good in terms of quality and profitability, love is an issue, money and profit issues are more sensitive, love cannot make too much money
Sure, my love for cryptocurrencies did not bring us wealth quickly but they did give me a thorough understanding of the project and a virtue of patience. My lesson about holding altcoins is to choose only cryptocurrencies that have a great influence on the community and attract the attention of institutional investors. I won with ADA but also lost most of my investment trying to spread investment with other altcoins. A better understanding of cryptocurrencies and hold long term is better than trying to go around the market and lose money.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 11:09:57 PM

I have invested my cash in to many cryptocurrencies and however I put in polkadot in greater portfolio, in light of the fact that polkadot look extraordinary project and I see the point of the project is might want to associate distinctive blockchain and this is first time I found out about this, so extremely fascinating for me. This is a progressive project in the blockchain ecosystem and will bring decentralized money into the following phase of adoption and utilization

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: