Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women empowerment?  (Read 2922 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

I think women should equal rights with men on empowerment. Although the society now practices gender equality, there are still some men that thinks women are inferior to them in many aspects. So, it would be better for us women if the society improves women empowerment.
That's what we want to have but hard to achieve but if you compare the old times to the modern times, the power of women has significantly improved for the past decades but some manners have still remained whether they are for women or not. The society probably needs women to lead in some parts and for sure, there are women who are more qualified than what we have now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:50:09 AM

Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights.

Such as,
1. Freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity.
2. To make their own choices and decisions.
3. Have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities.
4. Have equal social status in the society.
5. Have equal rights for social and economic justice.
6. Get equal opportunity for education.
7. Get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias.
8. Get safe and comfortable working environment.

And which of these do women not have in the western world?
Which ones?

Women empowerment is bullshit
Women and men are equal
Wage gap doesn't exist
Identity politics wants to divide us

THANK YOU! Glad I am not the only one who can sift through all the bs currently running through politics and society. In the western world it is literally equals and no different. If women try to play poor old me card, its over

you cannot do that anymore. Everyone needs to grow up and get on the same page. We all want the same thing which is no abuse of power. It works both ways and right now women seem to be on the verge of abusing

us men the same way we did to them. It is like they want that power trip or for us to feel what is like to be oppressed. This isnt how civilized people act in society.

cavalera

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities.

The private sector is a key partner in efforts to advance gender equality and empower women. Current research demonstrating that gender diversity helps businesses perform better signals that self-interest and common interest can come together. Yet, ensuring the inclusion of women’s talents, skills and energies—from executive offices to the factory floor and the supply chain—requires intentional actions and deliberate policies.
NPG331525

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

I did research about women empowerment in my college. In my opinion, i'm not 100% agree to implement this theory into this era. Feminist growing up because of injustice to women. But, in this era, we can't deny that women and men are balancing one another. Women now have a voice, but deep down in their heart, they need a guardian.

Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:59:13 AM

women deserve equality like men
rox04

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

Basically women should have every right you claim for yourself as a man.
Spunkz

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

First of all, your self-confidence must be complete. I do not think a woman can succeed
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:14:36 AM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??
We should not have extreme thoughts about a woman. By the fact they can still work as men. So if you give them a handkerchief they can do it. Women can assume important positions: directors, governor general, president... Men and women are equal regardless of gender.
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

women deserve equality like men
yes you are right about the women equality to men but there are many tasks the men can do and women cannot. the extremist think that women only belongs in the house like a housewife not the other way around. like women are doing now a days. driving cars even women are crossing the mountains peaks like the men. and they are even participating in country defences and guarding the cities being a police women. and even on higher places in the politicians.
What do you think?
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

I did research about women empowerment in my college. In my opinion, i'm not 100% agree to implement this theory into this era. Feminist growing up because of injustice to women. But, in this era, we can't deny that women and men are balancing one another. Women now have a voice, but deep down in their heart, they need a guardian.

To create a family, a woman needs a man, of course, but in a society she does not need to be able to choose where to study or work. Now more women are becoming free, in contrast to the eastern countries.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

I think only fools fall for those crap. We are all equal. The campaign for empowering women happened because of the abuse and other cases. Lack of attention is one good reason why extremists are so pressed about all empowering women issue.

Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

Women empowerment or you can say Feminism ? Where they use this equality power in everything to get what they want., Angry
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

so Woman empowerment is the new word for Feminism as it is dying and loosing reputation... woman will just do fine being humble
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:38:19 PM

I think women's empowerment is good, it can equate between men and women. I think the women of her work are better and more careful than the man in my opinion.
themoneyhunter

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:46:25 PM

Women shouldnt have more rights than men but not lesser also.

Sadly, its like this: in poor countries women have less rights, in rich countries they have more rights. None is right..
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

so Woman empowerment is the new word for Feminism as it is dying and loosing reputation... woman will just do fine being humble
When we say women empowerment it doesn't mean women have the right to go around town naked and baring their breast,  you don't see men walking around with their dicks in the open in the name of men empowerment, Women empowerment means women getting the same opportunities as men in every field and level.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:08:16 PM

they should be an equality in any gender ! they must have the rights of what man have ! but if this will be given to them all the ladies first and so called thing must be out! now a days women are more abusive than guys because of different laws that in favor of themm yet they want equality and fairness Cheesy
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

I think we're doomed if such insecure people, that need to be extremist to feel secure, were to take control. Not just because of their insecurities, but also child like and low IQs.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

Women Empowerment refers to increasing and improving the social, economic, political and legal strength of the women, to ensure equal-right to women, and to make them confident enough to claim their rights.

Such as,
1. Freely live their life with a sense of self-worth, respect and dignity.
2. To make their own choices and decisions.
3. Have equal rights to participate in social, religious and public activities.
4. Have equal social status in the society.
5. Have equal rights for social and economic justice.
6. Get equal opportunity for education.
7. Get equal employment opportunity without any gender bias.
8. Get safe and comfortable working environment.

And which of these do women not have in the western world?
Which ones?

Women empowerment is bullshit
Women and men are equal
Wage gap doesn't exist
Identity politics wants to divide us

This is something that boggles my mind.Women have never ever in history had more opportunities,nor we have ever lived in more open society.
Yet,it seems by all the clamor we hear,that women are forcefully tied to kitchen 24/7 and serve as slaves.
Looking at ruthless human's past,living in today's society is like winning a lottery.I think we should all appreciate it more.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

Am I the only one who sees that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they talked about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Everyone should have the same rights in the community irrespective of their gender and i mean transgenders are well, as long as you are human, you should have rights that everyone should enjoy but with these rights one must be accountable for their actions if its disgusting for man to walk around naked the same principles should be applied to all. Equality and fairness should prevail.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. With the OPs personal examples being in a society where women are "confused" or "shy" is a product of society and how they were raised. Has nothing to do with the gender.
Women now a days cannot put in on his comfort zone they very competitive there eagerness to prove in society that they can be leader as well many women prove that.way back before they have limited movement in society that men dominates...everything's changes...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: