Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex or Poloniex. which one do you like to trade?  (Read 9391 times)
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 06:55:51 AM by bitcoinmining

If you like to trade with more altcoins, you should choose Bittrex. Also the volume for BTC, BCH is higher than Poloniex and that is important for trading  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

There are differences in some of the exchanges, but those are the nearly identical that I have seen, so the comparison is really just which one has the coin that you need to have or hold and which one has the better price at the time. There are always some coins on there because those are one of few exchanges that have that random coin we want. Other than that, I find both pretty much the same.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Am about to stop trading on both exchanges.. . Will never recommend the B one to anybody anymore. The recent deactivation of hundreds of accounts is a sign of what is to come and a warning to all. Seriously considering moving to Decentralized exchanges. Will most likely happen soon.
Well, until we started having decentralized exchanges which obviously would definitely change a lot of things, then we might just have to stick with what is best available to us. Honestly, what you said is right and it sucks as they could have at least notified users before taking such an insane move when we are talking about people's fund here. It shows the necessity why decentralized exchange would take a lot of power from these exchanges if properly done.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:34:49 PM

Am about to stop trading on both exchanges.. . Will never recommend the B one to anybody anymore. The recent deactivation of hundreds of accounts is a sign of what is to come and a warning to all. Seriously considering moving to Decentralized exchanges. Will most likely happen soon.
Well, until we started having decentralized exchanges which obviously would definitely change a lot of things, then we might just have to stick with what is best available to us. Honestly, what you said is right and it sucks as they could have at least notified users before taking such an insane move when we are talking about people's fund here. It shows the necessity why decentralized exchange would take a lot of power from these exchanges if properly done.
The fact is that my choice will still be for bittrex, and my choice is explained by the fact that the variety of coins for trade is very large. Even though there have recently appeared new conditions for the registration of users and their functionality on the exchange, my choice still remains precisely because of this crypto exchange.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:20 AM

I left Poloniex few months ago when they were having too many issues. Bittrex is my main trading site but lately support is very very slow and unsettled requests. Bittrex is still the largest exchange with most coins so I continue to stay there.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:20:42 AM

I left Poloniex few months ago when they were having too many issues. Bittrex is my main trading site but lately support is very very slow and unsettled requests. Bittrex is still the largest exchange with most coins so I continue to stay there.
I would also like to switch form polo to bittrex but i have read also the traders complain about the account disable and kyc process but what i like on bittrex there are many coins to choose

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

Bittrex here

Its not that poloniex is not good, it has a very huge volume and low spread between coins in Poloniex.

However, I am trading Comfortably in Bittrex. I Still do use Poloniex tho Tongue
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

I have an account in Poloniex but it only has few coins that you can trade unlike Bittrex that you have many selections which I really like. Bittrex doesn't also give me headaches like those technical issues that happens in polo.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink

I use both exchanges bittrex and poloniex, both are good actually but bittrex have many problems right now. There are many disable account and need to verification their id which is I don't like to do, luckly my account is fine and don't find any problems when I want to withdrawal my coins.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

We know that Bittrex and Poloniex are the most sought after exchangers.
But I want to know which one is best to trade? and I want to know why.
Thanks.  Wink
Many people are using bittrex and poloniex because they know that both of that exchanger are really trusted. Most of the whales are using bittrex because they say that bittrex has high security than poloniex. I also using bittrex because of the articles that I have read about the best exchanger.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

Bittrex started scamming users
be aware

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1300
berluscoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:20:14 PM

I use Bittrex and haven't got any problem so far. Can't say the same of Poloniex.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

Bittrex is best these days Volumes in Bittrex is more and lot of technical indicators in Bittrex and more number of coins to trade in Bittrex and recently they applied KYC so better to verify account and start trading in Bittrex
uhub

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

I hate Poloniex, they keep my money more than a month and do not have an email feedback
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

Bittrex is much better. Support answer fast and ui is much better. Also apis are a lot easier to use than poloniex so if you think someday start building bot use bittrex. They all take same amount every trade so in the end it doesent mater. Just choose that you think is easies to use and what feel better.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Now it is difficult to make a choice between these two exchanges. Both of them block accounts. I do not like this, so I decided to withdraw all my money to the wallet and find a stock exchange that would be more reliable
Honestly, that is uncalled for, although they had their reasons which since they are in the US, had to comply with the regulations. However, it is just not right closing people's account without notifying them at least via email and giving them a period of time to either verify, withdraw or stand a chance of getting their accounts locked. That sounded pretty shady to me as well. This is just one crazy reason why centralised stuffs suck and I cannot really wait until we started having decentralised exchanges.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Bittrex and Poloniex were a great exchanger that used to be,
a months a go they're standing equally but everything changed when poloniex starting a shady activity.
both of them were the better exchanger for traders to trade their altcoins and else,
Bittrex is very easy to use,smooth and less lag.
their withdrawal process is very easy and fast other than else.
Poloniex is a complex exchanger but offering a lot of features something like Margin,lending and else.
but lately they did something unusual like unclosed margin,withdrawal issue and some of them had a problem with their deposit.

for them who does not have any issue doing the trade on poloniex,it's a good place for doing the trade.
has a high volume and responsive chart,unlike Bittrex(sometimes their charts fucked up).
but a lot of people moved their assets to Bittrex and other exchangers because a lot of people complained about their service and their support.
when you have a problem with them(poloniex),more likely you will get ignored by them for a few days and sometimes they will reply your ticket after a week or more than that.

me? i use Bittrex

I couldn't be more agreed with you here, especially the horrible customers support in Poloniex (I have several opened tickets, which aren't being replied until these days) I used to have good experience with Poloniex, but in nowadays, I started to shift my trading from Poloniex to Bittrex...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Chol_gol

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

no no
not move to bittrex
bitrrex is scam
go to this pages:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.new#new
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-exchange-breaks-silence-on-banned-accounts-questions-remain
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

I use both.

Bear in mind the inherent transparency of the blockchain crypto world.
 The FBI, CIA, NSA  all watch this closely, and can and do interfere/seize assets

So keep your accounts under $2000.00 net worth. (they aren't paying attention to the small fry)

Bigger players playing millions should be very careful.

Keep you main portfolio where you control the keys.
Chol_gol

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:42:30 PM

your account will be disabled soon
wait
they turned into wolves
they will bite you so hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: