Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:58:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDDIE] Scrypt RELAUNCH pow-pos HIGH APR 0% PREMINE-trading at nova!  (Read 42570 times)
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:23:20 AM

dev sent the coins on the exchange they did not come . what the fuck .
  https://postimg.org/image/57nrn60efv/

yes he forked the coin without proper announcement

Fork was announcent almost 2k blocks before it happened.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

Eddie Pool

http://s1.altcoinix.com/eddie/public/

Nicehash port 3502

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://eddiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:46:29 AM

hey! so all good, sorry for those who mine in not sponsored pools and get scammed, is not our fault Sad I will delete any other pool for Ann, sorry about pool operators, feel free to promote your pools here but won't be added in ANN since this picas ''issue''.
Plans:
We will try to get in more exchanges and to get as much features as we can with official pool fees, for now we've paid 1BTCto nova and .1BTC to yobit. However a priority right now is to hit coin indexers for a accessible market cap info for traders and users, thank you for support.

DONATIONS FOR EDDIE DEVELOPMENT  EL6pxpN7Y7F5RJoTsu2ThiPhfivjXTiZZ1 THANK YOU
j.cash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

hey! so all good, sorry for those who mine in not sponsored pools and get scammed, is not our fault Sad I will delete any other pool for Ann, sorry about pool operators, feel free to promote your pools here but won't be added in ANN since this picas ''issue''.
Plans:
We will try to get in more exchanges and to get as much features as we can with official pool fees, for now we've paid 1BTCto nova and .1BTC to yobit. However a priority right now is to hit coin indexers for a accessible market cap info for traders and users, thank you for support.

funny fuckers tho, mining other pools and complaining to you  Grin.

fauceteer

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

Plans:

Anthony, I can’t help but feel compelled by your last message.

Tell me, who are you calling scammer ?

For starts, don’t call it 0% premine if you were mining it before launch.

Second, you screwed me and everyone when you forked without announcing on sept. 27. Sure, call it rebranding or relaunching, but it was what it was, a fork on a new blockchain.

Yea I get it, there was more hashrate on other pools in comparison to the "official" pool and you did not like that. In any case, a honest dev would have announced a mandatory update, but honesty was not your goal, right?

Not only did you screw me, you screwed all miners using pickaxe.online from sept 27 to sept 30.

I ended up refunding some miners because of your actions so as you can see I take it personal.

What do you have to answer to that ?

is not our fault Sad
It IS your fault you lying sack of shit.

Oh yea, and btw good job on dumping yesterday, your coin will be worth nothing soon.

As a dev you hit new lows, and I hope Iron Maiden sues your ass.

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

What precisely is the purpose of this coin? Is it just about a POW coin that anybody can mine and use or are you going to implement some distinct feature as well?

The original purpose was a tribute coin to iron maiden's Eddie. Iron Maiden never got back for a official permit to use the images(the artist said to ask IM) so he rebranded(for now while he tries to get permission from IM). Actual roadmap is still WIP pretty much but at the moment it is a simple honest coin to steadily grow. Not every coin needs to have some special uber duper deep idea behind it.

Plus it's nice to for once see a dev that didn't mine millions of their own coin but mined it and used their own pool fees to gather coin to use for exchanges and other things.

It is a very honest coin that IMHO doesn't seem like a cashgrab where the dev just dumps the coins to get some quick cash.

That is how I see this coin anyway.

oops okay then this is not a project for me Cheesy I don't like Iron Maiden so much, but good luck for you all here!
bigcheezel

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

Hey all,

Dumb question here, but if I want to be done mining and just want to stake my coins, what do I need to change in my wallet?  Do I just leave my wallet open and my coins automatically stake?

Also, are you able to mine and stake at the same time?

Thank you
acejudas1

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:45 PM

Hey all,

Dumb question here, but if I want to be done mining and just want to stake my coins, what do I need to change in my wallet?  Do I just leave my wallet open and my coins automatically stake?

Also, are you able to mine and stake at the same time?

Thank you

The answers to your three questions are nothing, yes and yes. Cheesy
matthew_smith

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:23:34 PM

new eddie coin pool add

http://109.235.67.6/tbs
accept mining rig rental and nice hash diff
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

Plans:

Second, you screwed me and everyone when you forked without announcing on sept. 27. Sure, call it rebranding or relaunching, but it was what it was, a fork on a new blockchain.

Yea I get it, there was more hashrate on other pools in comparison to the "official" pool and you did not like that. In any case, a honest dev would have announced a mandatory update, but honesty was not your goal, right?

Not only did you screw me, you screwed all miners using pickaxe.online from sept 27 to sept 30.

I ended up refunding some miners because of your actions so as you can see I take it personal.

is not our fault Sad

Oh yea, and btw good job on dumping yesterday, your coin will be worth nothing soon.

Lol you god damn liar. we knew it was going to fork WELL before it happened. He was god damn talking about the upcoming fork. HELL HE EVEN SAID ON WHICH BLOCK THE FORK WOULD HAPPEN.

On september 23rd.

fork-rebrand block 10000-  2400 left

September 26 where he posted the new wallet AND more info on the fork.

yes, you really are very right, we have been thinking here:
ok we take a not Iron Maiden official images policy for now while we try to keep on finding the way to make the coin official, or at least accepted. Everything is ready for the fork, here is the new wallet:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drczF6OWdlM2VzOUk ,to install lit is very easy
1 back up old wallet
2 go roaming file
3 delete everything
4 run on-off new wallet
5 install saved dat
6 ready to go

git is up to date is ready for exchanges too, found the pos problem.. probably negative time stamp issues when you have a new block that has a time stamp earlier than the before block, the retargeting fucks up.
i've just set that to rejig at 10k that's a hard fork to fix also but. it should fix at 10k with the change i just pushed.
So I am just waiting to be a jr and few details more to maybe relaunch in other thread? what do ya think? or follow this one? thoughts?

How about you stop yelling at devs while they have announced the fork days before it happened.

How about maybe you start paying attention to the threads and news on the masses of coins you add on your little money grabbing pool instead of just whoring yourself out to every single coin you can find.

You are not a scammer but a lazy incompetent fool that is only somewhat successful because your pool has nice graphics.

YOU are the one that runs the pool.
YOU are the one who needs to keep a eye out for changes.
YOU are the one who needs to keep up with news
YOU are the responsible one for not changing the wallet for days.
octavarium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:29 PM

check this sound
https://precoinsy.net/
Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

Plans:

is not our fault Sad

And why didn't I get a refund? I had 95% of your pool's total hashrate for 2 days.. I spend over 0.1 BTC on your pool..
ZEROtoken

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

Plans:

is not our fault Sad

And why didn't I get a refund? I had 95% of your pool's total hashrate for 2 days.. I spend over 0.1 BTC on your pool..

I also didn't get refund. This is just empty talk to clean his name. If there was a fork announced pool operators should have known that and update wallets. Besides you could check tx failed transactions that were there for 3 days but no one look at them.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Eddie Pool

http://s1.altcoinix.com/eddie/public/

Nicehash port 3502

This is the best pool
tientrung_1309

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

My KIS detected the wallet as malware and del it. What I can do?
darkly spectre

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:03:20 AM

My KIS detected the wallet as malware and del it. What I can do?

If you can exclude certain files that would help.

I never had windows defender try to get rid of EDDIE's wallet though
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

what derived Eddie price too high today?
Crypto4Beginners

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Hi Team, anyone have a layout or a video how to setup a mining account at http://eddiecoin-pool.dynalias.com/
I am obviously new in this POS POW game, can't find any good setup video or log.

THanks
darkly spectre

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:24:09 PM

Hi Team, anyone have a layout or a video how to setup a mining account at http://eddiecoin-pool.dynalias.com/
I am obviously new in this POS POW game, can't find any good setup video or log.

THanks

What are you planning to use?
Crypto4Beginners

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

What are you planning to use?
[/quote]

I am not sure. Just want to mine Eddie. Was looking on the Eddie Pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: