Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is China still going to ban bitcoin exchange in China  (Read 2259 times)
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

Shocked will Chinese exchange platforms shutdown on 30 sep
Will it affect on cryptomarket
It will give impact tot eh crypto but that will be not significant as the pboc announced to shutdown the exchange sites. But the ban was temporary. If we will be facing the date and i believe the bear market will come for the crypto.
I don’t think so that China will commit such a mistake which China had made in the past by banning Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. In fact, China will happily invest in Bitcoin and will promote the use and investment of Bitcoin amongst their citizens. Moreover, China will take very much positive steps for making the best use of Bitcoin in his country.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

It will give impact tot eh crypto but that will be not significant as the pboc announced to shutdown the exchange sites. But the ban was temporary. If we will be facing the date and i believe the bear market will come for the crypto.
I don’t think so that China will commit such a mistake which China had made in the past by banning Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. In fact, China will happily invest in Bitcoin and will promote the use and investment of Bitcoin amongst their citizens. Moreover, China will take very much positive steps for making the best use of Bitcoin in his country.
I agree with you . China is a financial powerhouse and certainly will not miss this great market. If China has more strategies to help Bitcoin grow, then surely Bitcoin will be legalized in this country.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

Their are chance for China to ban .Because they start to get fear about that the bitcoin will reach the peak and Replace their own currency. Due to this fear they stop to ban some of the trading done in China.But now bitcoin replace his own price. It now crossed the value of 4000$.

I though it is a manipulative and strategic way of China in making some value more advantageous on there side. They are clearly manipulating the market because they will soon create something similar to a crypto that can be called there own. China banned only those exchange that do not have a license yet, if some failed to comply with having one, then China will close it.

Bitcoin can never be banned in China, there are a lot of exchange in the internet and internet usage is not forbidden in that place.

China is certainly huge population of miner and trader, I think it will affect the market greatly, but it will not be detrimental to the future of bitcoin. Unless the allied country of China conduct a similar plan and action. They might have realize the risk that this crypto have imposed to the countries economic status.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:33:59 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 11:06:31 AM by Bagaji

I don't think such ban will not happen again and if it eventually happen, it will be on those exchange company that are not playing by the rule of their country which i think is hygienic for the success of bitcoin business in China.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Bitcoin exchanges in China ban will not affect Bitcoin market, because there are thousands of Bitcoin mining rigs from the whole world, which make new Bitcoins. Plus there are also thousands of BTC daily users from the whole world, so Bitcoin China exchanges ban can not affect whole Bitcoin market. Keep in the mind, that large part of BTC users & miners come from USA.  Grin
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

iCO's has been banned in China, but it is october 30th and there were going to be bad news about china and cryptos, but the price is only going up.. i dont know what is happening right now, it was like $4150 yesterday evening, and now it touched $4400 a few hours ago, i am very happy with seeing that the price is going up again, seriously, but i dont know what is really happening with China.

It doesn’t matters that what china is doing in his regions bitcoins are surviving without them and this is bitter for the Chinese they think bitcoin will be down without zero and it is up to 4500usd and this is not acceptable to them and they will feel sorry in future when the prices will be at 6000USD or more, so china should rethink about his decision.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

We can't really tell. They have taken a step back in their decision. So for sure if they might have a change in heart once they found out that their decision was not for the greater good of the Chinese community. And might suddenly make a U-turn again and allow the operations of their local exchanges. We have to wait and see how things pans out.

Steps back will be done if there are protest will be happen on it but if there's no appeal sent to the chinese government came to their fellow mens then I think the law will be implemented but lets hope that there's nothing serious will be happen if this sad government dominating will step up so that fall will not came again on bitcoins.
I don’t believe that China will take action against bitcoin because China will face an unemployment issue in this case and it is not for the first time that China is angry on bitcoin. I hope nothing from China government side will be much hard towards bitcoin because Chinese will also protest against the government for their rights and their massive investment in bitcoin. I think China will finally take care of their citizens.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

The Chinese government tries to ban outside non-censored internet, citizens with a little know how get around it easily.
You can't ban bitcoin. Banks could stop letting you use your own money to purchase bitcoins from places like Gemini or coinbase, but that still doesn't "ban" bitcoin. You can buy them from other people, withdraw cash from banks and localbitcoins.com
Your complete focus, before buying a satoshi, should be learning how to properly secure your bitcoins. Unless you want to invest in GBTC and pay a premium, it is imperative that you learn security before buying.
yeah this may be some temporary news because as far as I know china is the biggest support for bitcoin. As it has the largest trading networks which deals in bitcoin. China will never ban bitcoin because it surely will damage the progress of the country as bitcoin is one of the sources for progress of china.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

Yeah china's government is definite to ban their local exchanges till 30th september.
The goveenment has already issued regulations to exchanges that they should not accept new deposits or registrations on their websites.
The reason why ban imposed exchanges are still live in chaina is only for serving withdrawals to their clients.

Now i get it. I am also being curious towards the actions of Chinese governments upon banning cryptocurrency. For me it doesn't really makes sense that they will actually ban it permanently, and besides there are so many crypto users, traders and investors in that specific region and area, and still i was thinking that it wont be permanent ban.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

Yeah china's government is definite to ban their local exchanges till 30th september.
The goveenment has already issued regulations to exchanges that they should not accept new deposits or registrations on their websites.
The reason why ban imposed exchanges are still live in chaina is only for serving withdrawals to their clients.

Now i get it. I am also being curious towards the actions of Chinese governments upon banning cryptocurrency. For me it doesn't really makes sense that they will actually ban it permanently, and besides there are so many crypto users, traders and investors in that specific region and area, and still i was thinking that it wont be permanent ban.

Chinese traders who've been trading for a long time would probably find ways to continue especially those who have trading as a major source of income. I also don't fully grasp why rhe chinese government are acting like this towards cryptocurrencies but we'll endure with or without the chinese

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

I think China government will not unban Bitcoin exchange and ICO project in their country but as I know there are some exchanges in China is finding the way to get out of the ban by change their domain from ".cn" to ".com". In my opinion this case can affect to Bitcoin price but not all the time cause China is only a country has big Bitcoin trading volume so they can't make Bitcoin die or dissappear by ban Bitcoin or cryptocurrency exchange in their country.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

They are already closed and almost every exchange will be invalid after tomorrow onwards. I don't think any of them will stay online anymore unless and until the government of of china will be making any further decisions. If the China's regulation fit in just right then ICO might be overwhelmed and world will have great response towards the big investments. Then this could be new revolutionary way of investing and prices of ICO will be legitimately high. But who knows if the Chinese have decided to shut the program completely then that might be happening more. Nothing much will happen and we can see the market more stable and non fluctuating as china was use to be destabiliser according to my experience. At least that's not gonna happen now.
This is a great mystery actually. The way China’s plan of banning this Bitcoin has flopped in the past, I don’t think so that there still remains any reason due to which China will ban this usage of Bitcoin in his country in the future. But you never know what the future will bring for you. It is always unpredictable, anything can happen.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

We have been hearing about this ban issues since the beginning of this months and if you have been following event from inception you will understand that the infect of the ban of exchangers on bitcoin pricing happened last two weeks. If you have risk capital then you could have bought when it fell to $3,000.
Exactly you are just right. We have been hearing these news from the start of this month and till now every other day there is a different news.

But don’t worry that wouldn’t matter even if they ban bitcoin completely. Reason are the people who are using it in every condition of their life because they know bitcoin can change their life.

Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:31:24 AM

I dont think in long run this may be good for china gov,
Peer to peer will be bullish,
it is even better.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Of course, the impact still exists, and it is still affecting the BTC. If the Chinese government continues to ban BTC in their country, the big impact will happen at any time.
Nikhilk (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

I think they are jealous about bitcoin that someone found this technology before they do
And after all they are copy experts
they will copy bitcoin too
not a big deal
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

I believe it will make them to change server locations and learn how to deceive location blocks. Just as torrent services in Russia - they keep changing servers but still working
sayonara_sam

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

A lot of Exchanges will move to Hongkong or Japan.
Overall it should not be worrying.
Maybe china Exchanges will come back online with some new KYC policies ...
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

A lot of Exchanges will move to Hongkong or Japan.
Overall it should not be worrying.
Maybe china Exchanges will come back online with some new KYC policies ...

Japan is legalizing bitcoin by heart. These banned exchanges can move to new countries, this is the fact.

The loser will be china in this case, not us. They made a mistake.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

I think China government will not unban Bitcoin exchange and ICO project in their country but as I know there are some exchanges in China is finding the way to get out of the ban by change their domain from ".cn" to ".com". In my opinion this case can affect to Bitcoin price but not all the time cause China is only a country has big Bitcoin trading volume so they can't make Bitcoin die or dissappear by ban Bitcoin or cryptocurrency exchange in their country.
All still can not be ascertained. I still have not seen any valid information about china's decision on digital eye including ICO's exchanges and project. if looking at it from the outside then china seems to hate bitcoin and try to slow the growth of bitcoin. but we do not know what is the purpose of china country, they could do this all for a special purpose. it might be like making a bitcoin price cheap and then they buy it. this will certainly make them get a huge profit when bitcoin prices increase again. I see there is a conspiracy that we can not close.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: