Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alt coin should i buy today  (Read 3032 times)
Densite

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:53 PM

dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?

I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, whore, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example atlant or confideal, but it's not at 24 h
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Onion is a good bet to go for. Rapidly growing community with active devs. Deepvault just been launched. Feel free to check them out on:
https://deeponion.org/
hallo1488

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

There are some much different advices and opinions. I just found Omega One and Confideal. Last should be interesting due to usual people orientation
Michae1k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

There are some much different advices and opinions. I just found Omega One and Confideal. Last should be interesting due to usual people orientation
I also heard about confideal. But the main advantages is simplicity of application?
Anna69

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

I also heard about confideal. But the main advantages is simplicity of application?

Confideal main features are high level of integration, protection of personal data and an in-built arbitration module.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

Waves, Ethereum, maybe Flik but I am not convinced in 100%, but first two can give you profit in near future.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

Waves, Ethereum, maybe Flik but I am not convinced in 100%, but first two can give you profit in near future.

Buy some IoP and ARK will give you good profit , IoP can be 100 x and ARK will give 30% profit
So better to get quick profit jump into IOP

Thanks
Nothingbuttmoney

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit
DamianHere

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.

Heard a bit abt Confideal already. Can you tell more?
Michae1k

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

Confideal main features are high level of integration, protection of personal data and an in-built arbitration module.
As I understand confideal is connected with ethereum, right?
CrazyDazy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

As for me, now is a good moment to invest in Confideal. It is also possible to invest a little in Waves, a successful project, as it seems to me.
OneMoreCoin44

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

As for me, now is a good moment to invest in Confideal. It is also possible to invest a little in Waves, a successful project, as it seems to me.

I say NO to Waves. It is better to invest these funds only in the first project. It is likely that you will be able to increase your funds more with Confideal only
CrazyDazy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

I say NO to Waves. It is better to invest these funds only in the first project. It is likely that you will be able to increase your funds more with Confideal only

Do you think that one project will be enough? Are you so confident in Confideal?
OneMoreCoin44

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

Do you think that one project will be enough? Are you so confident in Confideal?

Yep, as for me Confideal is one of the most successful projects in the last half a year.
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

I would say NEO. Cause of the smart contract platform they have (just like ethereum). The first ICO of Red Pulse went besides small hickups very well. So there will be much more projects launch their ICO on the NEO platform in future. So I think it's a good thing to have some NEO in your portfolio.

Also the price atm = .0063 very attractive cause imo we willl soon see new ATH past .0140.
CrazyDazy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

Yep, as for me Confideal is one of the most successful projects in the last half a year.
Well, look at Confideal in more detail.
But maybe there will still be opinions?
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

first i would recommend to think of diversifying your portfolio.
Then i would do research on certain altcoins and decide whether i think they have good potential or not. This means visiting their website, reading the whitepaper and do some research of the team.
When you found some currencies in which you trust then i would take a look at the chart and do some technical analysis. When an currency is currently overbought (to see this you can use some indicators like RSI or stochastics here's a link that's explaining them: ) then i would not buy them. But when the conditions are right i would buy some positions.
Some altcoins in which i'm invested are ethereum, monero, omiseGo, nem and neo.
Last but not least i want to remind you that it is YOUR money and YOUR decision so be careful with your coins;)

tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

The best thing you should do is do some research on coinmarketcap.com on the coins listed there so you also get an idea what and how many altcoins are there. Then do some thorough research on the top coins listed there and thrn decide which one you would want to invest in.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

Not today, but 15th October will be Pally ICO, make research, but it is very promising ICO. Good team, Etherdelta confirmed listing Wink
hallo1488

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

Well, look at Confideal in more detail.
But maybe there will still be opinions?

try search in telegram or facebook, there you can find lots of info about Confideal
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: