Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alt coin should i buy today  (Read 3027 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

The price of altcoins is falling down on the wave of coming fork, so it is the best time to invest in altcoins, but I suppose prices will fall a little bit more during those last days before the fork. I plan to buy Etherum and Litecoin, yes, they both are not so cheap, but this coins one of those who will have a future with 100% guarantee.
Hankrypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

I would recommend going into XLM since the IBM announcement was just a small start. HK conference is coming up. and I think new cooperations will be announced.
nesso

Activity: 637
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

The price of altcoins is falling down on the wave of coming fork, so it is the best time to invest in altcoins, but I suppose prices will fall a little bit more during those last days before the fork. I plan to buy Etherum and Litecoin, yes, they both are not so cheap, but this coins one of those who will have a future with 100% guarantee.

I think it's better to stay in fiat because if Bitcoin price falls altcoins are also likely to fall.
Ethereum and Litecoin are good altcoins for long term investment but you can find cheaper price for them next few months.
Nothingbuttmoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

I would rather recommend Confideal
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

The best advice would be to keep the BTC and restrict trading during this time as all altcoins are on the downward trend and will be difficult to recover in the near future. You can also invest in ETH because this is altcoin is highly rated community and will certainly reach the price of $ 1000
DamianHere

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

is it Russian projects? can you trust it on this basis?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

I would say Solarcoin.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?

Your decision is nice and very good choice why? Because you choose bitcoin to invest or you bought 0.0126 and i assure you that your investment was geeting higher and you earn an income, no doubt in bitcoin because before I bought 0.0210 and every week my bitcoin was increasing and i invedt again so that I trust bitcoin .
ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

Newborn EXRN will be easily a 100x coin.... you can find it on etherdelta...
HappyPirate

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

is it Russian projects? can you trust it on this basis?

Whats up with Russians? Most of the successful ico projects are Russian. So confideal
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

fo now Do not invest only in betcoin wait for correction to 4600 and buy and then put a sale order at 7000 and wait between one to two months .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

Asking for anyone to help you finding an altcoin to invest or buy isn't a good idea. You will just lose your money very quick because nearly all of the members who will answer your questions is basically shilling all their coins. They will just say it's going pump soon or etc so better search it for yourself.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:25:45 AM

You should make a research first so you can know what coin is the best today. Because daily the price of coin totally increasing and decreasing and you can see the price of coin who decrease and make a resesrch to those altcoin decrease and if you see they have potentiak to increase in the future you can buy it. Its better if you do that because you can know what you doing.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

Doge coin..... if you want lose your money.. and stratis if you want become millionaire. I think price can reach 10$ at the end of this year after big update on Monday

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:28:49 AM

dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?
If I were you im going to buy a ethereum or a litecoin. Since now altcoin is falling down because of the last hardfork happen. It is the right time to hold different kind of altcoin. But make sure choose the best among them. Bacause when altcoin regain their value im sure you will here a great profit.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

Newborn EXRN will be easily a 100x coin.... you can find it on etherdelta...
We have many options and it becomes pretty difficult to choose among the new ones because there is already a lot of competition going on among the crypto coins. We must choose carefully. Scamming rate is also increasing and that is why I suggest to go with the old ones which are trusted by many people.

In the world of altcoins, Ethereum, monero, litecoin, waves, neo, and ripple have some advantages but the best is to invest in bitcoin.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

my suggestion is once search in coinmarketcap.com site in that we have to select and invest. here coin demand market price of coin its value everything available. so try to invest in to the present demanding coins. if you have to try in alt coins also like which coins had great demand in the market and you have to invest in to that. present waves, ethereum, lite coin, noe and bitcoincash had great demand so you try once in this.
umod-mohs

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

Viacoin
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

Honestly.. for nowadays from the price movements I prefer to buy Ethereum and BitcoinCash to invest, it looks like these two coins have a good chance to be investing in the short or long term. Well it's just my opinion only, good luck to all investors and best of luck on the coins that you choose to investing.

Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

Hi, and congratulations on your first BTC purchase. We'd love to see more people going through this experience as it will increase the utility of the various platforms that are based on Blockchain technology. A suggestion from my side, would be that you shouldn't set a deadline to yourself for buying anything. You've mentioned that you want to buy an Altcoin in the next 24 hours - why the rush? There might not be a good option currently within the next 24 hours, does that means you're going to invest anyway and potentially risk losing your stack? What you should do is research various ICO's that will be launched in the next weeks/months and make sure that you'll join their ICO (inititial coin offering), most of the highest returns are made from these ICO's and if you're good at evaluating a descent project, you'll have a great chance of making a lot more than your curren t 0.0124 BTC stack. Just scan for good ideas and invest a portion of that 0.0124 (maybe 20%) into an ICO - do the same for four other ICO's. Try to look at the long term and try to stick to a good project once you've found it (don't sell early).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: