Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero future?  (Read 861 times)
Asteria478 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

Im currently doing around 400€~ per month from monero mining which is perfectly fine for me, but how does it look in the future? I know its hard to predict it, but is there any way to get an estimate amount i would earn in 1 year with the same hashrate? 50% less or even more?
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:53:59 PM

Im currently doing around 400€~ per month from monero mining which is perfectly fine for me, but how does it look in the future? I know its hard to predict it, but is there any way to get an estimate amount i would earn in 1 year with the same hashrate? 50% less or even more?

What are you mining with?
Asteria478 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

GPUs, i dont have to pay eletricity at the rate they are consuming currently so im stuck with the hardware also, upgrading isnt possible in the future also.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

GPUs, i dont have to pay eletricity at the rate they are consuming currently so im stuck with the hardware also, upgrading isnt possible in the future also.

We tried mining Monero and it is not worth it (return is so low).  You must have many powerful rigs to earn 400€~ per month
Anndrianno

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Miners is a really strong and good coin, which I personally expect to grow strongly in the future. However, we can always see many fluctuations among all the cryptocurrencies and there are no exceptions... Unfortunately. So I think you should go on mining, bust start diversification: half of money convert to fiat money and the rest you should keep for the future

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

Miners is a really strong and good coin, which I personally expect to grow strongly in the future. However, we can always see many fluctuations among all the cryptocurrencies and there are no exceptions... Unfortunately. So I think you should go on mining, bust start diversification: half of money convert to fiat money and the rest you should keep for the future

Imma start monero mining soon once I get my equipments I ordered from Taiwan. It's profitable and the price of monero is climbing up each day even in market crash.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

I have invested in this altcoin in the last 6 months and this is my best investment since entering the cryptoucurrency market. I think in the future Monero will definitely develop very well because this altcoin is really good
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

The better way to answer your question is to check yourself their project and the deadlines dates.
If you start asking blindly what is the best coin, you'll finish allin in dogecoin...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

Monero future is one of the best position. Most of the binary trader is know about iq option and iq option is a one of the big company in this world . This company accept monero coin you can buy and sell any time morero coin so i thing monero future is a Awesome.
Asteria478 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

I should be more specific i guess, im asking how the mining profitiablity will be in like 6-12 months, if i do 400€ now, how will it be in that timeframe? I already know its hard to tell how the difficulty  scales but i would love to know in which range it will be then.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

I should be more specific i guess, im asking how the mining profitiablity will be in like 6-12 months, if i do 400€ now, how will it be in that timeframe? I already know its hard to tell how the difficulty  scales but i would love to know in which range it will be then.

XMR just had a jump and it might not move much anytime soon but I believe it is one of the best coins (top 10) out there and will grow in the future.  It is one to keep and HODL...just like BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, etc.

If you are after something that will grow right away...it may not be the one, but who knows?  It might surprise us again. Smiley
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

Monero is an inferior shitcoin.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
coiner495

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

I don't believe in Monero in long term. As blockchain gets regulated around the world, identification of holders would be essential. So it's likely that anonymous coins will be banned in future. Of course they'll be circulating and have price, but it'll be illegal to use them. But there's still a long time before it happens, so keep mining)

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Monero has a bright future and you can expect a very high price for monero in future. It is becoming more popular everyday. A price of 200$ can be expected by end of next year.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

If you are making $400 a month mining Monero that is absolutely fine!
I think bitcoin will be taken over by some good and real anonymous coins, and Monero is one of them, it has a faster tansaction, you don't have to deal with forking and all that crap, and it is doesn't have a bad name as the bi(g)tcoin, I think eventually bitcoin will be taken over by XMR,PIVX, and last but not least XVG, also an amazing project!

cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

400 bucks in a month from mining is really good but anyway I don't think that monero will dominate btc anyhow.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

You are really making good money from monero $400 is really good. I think both now and in the future anonymous coins will be one of the best coins. Especially underpriced anonymous coins are good opportunities now.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

I think you should only sell small amount of monero that you are getting from mining to only cover electricity cost and hold all those remaining monero in your safe wallet for future. Everything will pump along with bitcoin in near future and actually tech behind monero is really great so price of XMR can grow significantly in future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

I would expect mining returns from Monero (or any PoW coin) to steadily decrease over the next 6-12 months. When ethereum switches to PoS, you can expect mining profits from virtually every PoW coin to drop to nothing as Eth miners are forced to switch off to other alts. Just mine as hard as you can now while it's still profitable, but don't count on that money being there in the future.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

The truth like you already said is no one can know. I believe monero is still undervalued and I sure believe it will not remain at the same value for months or years.

It has a good future, it has good team and it sure do have some good supports. If all that keeps going for the coin, I certainly believe the future should also be bright for it same as other prospectful coins. however can you shed a little light on your mining capacity that generate such amount for you in a month ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: