Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VaginaCoin - The coin you want to fuck! (RELEASE IS NOW)  (Read 16721 times)
Hazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 03:10:19 AM

Its true. I'm behind every altcoin release since CHNCoin.

Except fastcoin. Definitely not fastcoin. Cheesy

lazlopanaflex

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:58:33 AM

No way, we need asscoin analcoin

FTFY  Cheesy

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:05:32 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Hazard is deliberately flooding us with useless alts and making BTC at the same time.

Evil but genius.
iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:16:04 AM

Hazard is deliberately flooding us with useless alts and making BTC at the same time.

Evil but genius.

Of course, I have been saying it for a while now, this is a great way to keep the BTC and LTC hash rate lower than it would be if people were not scrambling to mine these other coins.

If i were a Bitcoin miner or Litecoin miner I would be loving this.

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:24:55 AM

Evil but genius.

Of course, I have been saying it for a while now, this is a great way to keep the BTC and LTC hash rate lower than it would be if people were not scrambling to mine these other coins.

He is a core Bitcoin supporter (old school purist who may as well be a banker) with a new account trying to discredit all alt coins through the shitty alts he is creating.

Hazard - I hear Ethicoin need some help with their LTC merge mining. Want to help?
8kmode

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:44:56 AM

Evil but genius.

He is a core Bitcoin supporter (old school purist who may as well be a banker) with a new account trying to discredit all alt coins through the shitty alts he is creating.

Hazard - I hear Ethicoin need some help with their LTC merge mining. Want to help?

Nice theory, but BTC and LTC difficulty are higher then ever with no sign of going down any time soon...
iamrickrock

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:31:47 AM

Evil but genius.

Nice theory, but BTC and LTC difficulty are higher then ever with no sign of going down any time soon...

Correct but what would people be mining if there were now all of these alts? BTC and LTC.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:37:36 AM

Evil but genius.

Correct but what would people be mining if there were now all of these alts? BTC and LTC.

Nope, your wrong. I would not be mining along with a good chunk here. There is no way in hell I could mine with 300khash.
If it was not for BBQ when I first started I would not have stuck around. Many are in the same boat as me, just silent.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
kkay

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:54:21 AM

This is absolutely terrible for cryptocoins, and a complete joke, the only good thing i can see in this is that people will stop mining these new pump and dump coins, and we can go back to focusing on 5-15 coins out there instead of this complete free for all. I wish there was a way to comment on this thread without bumping but alas there is not. This is a terrible idea. I hope this is the nail in the coffin for un-innovative crypto. Enough is enough people, I've about had enough with this subforum, and with the addition of shitcoin, vaginacoin, and the like I am sure i won't be missing much if i leave. NO MORE OF THIS SHIT, stop making crypto a joke.
Hazard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:56:16 AM

This is absolutely terrible for cryptocoins, and a complete joke, the only good thing i can see in this is that people will stop mining these new pump and dump coins, and we can go back to focusing on 5-15 coins out there instead of this complete free for all. I wish there was a way to comment on this thread without bumping but alas there is not. This is a terrible idea. I hope this is the nail in the coffin for un-innovative crypto. Enough is enough people, I've about had enough with this subforum, and with the addition of shitcoin, vaginacoin, and the like I am sure i won't be missing much if i leave. NO MORE OF THIS SHIT, stop making crypto a joke.
Quite the contrary, I believe this is what we need to get back on track. Maybe then we can get some real innovation rather than 2-5 litecoin forks being released per day.

iamrickrock

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:06:04 AM

Evil but genius.

Nope, your wrong. I would not be mining along with a good chunk here. There is no way in hell I could mine with 300khash.
If it was not for BBQ when I first started I would not have stuck around. Many are in the same boat as me, just silent.

I never said EVERYONE would be mining BTC and LTC but many people would be. You can not deny this. There are some serious miners with a lot of hash power mining these alts, a lot of this hash power would be added to the BTC and/or LTC network if no other coins were available to mine. Do you really think the BTC and LTC networks would be exactly as they are now if there were no other alts?

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:13:25 AM

Evil but genius.

I never said EVERYONE would be mining BTC and LTC but many people would be. You can not deny this. There are some serious miners with a lot of hash power mining these alts, a lot of this hash power would be added to the BTC and/or LTC network if no other coins were available to mine. Do you really think the BTC and LTC networks would be exactly as they are now if there were no other alts?

No but then you would not have as much interest either. Why would anyone new mine if they cant mine the handful of coins?

You needs people to get the feet wet before they think about maybe investing a bit to mine the big guns. 300 or 500 khash aint gonna cut it when your talking about the difficulties hitting ungody heights.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
iamrickrock

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:35:11 AM

Evil but genius.

No but then you would not have as much interest either. Why would anyone new mine if they cant mine the handful of coins?

You needs people to get the feet wet before they think about maybe investing a bit to mine the big guns. 300 or 500 khash aint gonna cut it when your talking about the difficulties hitting ungody heights.

Well that wasn't the point I was trying to make, I never said whether I was for or against the alt coins, I was just stating that if I were a Bitcoiner I wouldn't mind it. I like the alts personally, I have almost every one of them but I also know that if you make people look the other way (towards 100 different alts), then you get more of the share of Bitcoins.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:04:53 AM

I wanna hear pussy farts with every 420th block mined !  NOOOW ! Grin

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:05:15 PM

Evil but genius.

But it is not Hazard's fault, then lot of sheep mining his coins

Honestly, if it was not for some of the alt coins you guys would have much less miners.
Can mine BTC
Cant mine LTC
Then what to mine?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:06:34 PM

I wanna hear pussy farts with every 420th block mined !  NOOOW ! Grin
I want this for VaginaCoin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 04:42:00 PM

I wanna hear pussy farts with every 420th block mined !  NOOOW ! Grin
I want this for VaginaCoin

LOL The link won't work with IE9 and I don't care for any of the other browsers... I'll bet its the sweeet sound of one labia flapping. Tongue

I can't get the QT to connect... System down ?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:56:56 PM

great! peniscoin is coming too i hope?

We've had plenty of those over the pass month.

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:30:48 PM

Let's mine YAC instead  Smiley

https://bter.com/trade/yac_btc

[ANN] YAC P2P Pool http://yacpool.cloudapp.net:8336 (fast, reliable, 1% fee)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223827.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:31:24 PM

Translation:

Please mine this coin I have shitloads of so that it's not forgotten and I can sell some  Smiley
I just feel stupid for having mining/buying it

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: