Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99262 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Hello i am trying to do my part by registering in okex but the languages settings changes when i go on sign up and i cant go on. cant somebody help me?

Pop into the telegram chat, they are really good in there and will help you out as I never had that problem myself.

Now is a great time to accumulate more NPXS because peeps after the airdrop snapshot are dumping to buy in lower so I think we reached the almost lowest point now and then the selling will ease off. Also it's been a quiet week news wise as I think the Pundi x team will want to bring us a nice juicy news read all at once once the airdrop is over. I haven't yet received mine but I think they started already to send the airdrops out.  Smiley. This will be my very first airdrop so am looking forward to it arriving.  Smiley

I have confirmed from their telegram team managers that the airdrop will be done by 7th June.

I think 500 POS machines will roll out in the first batch and we may see substantial growth in the Q3.
I can not imagine how much the price of NPXS tokens in the future, this project is real and easily understood and used by the communityr. after the launch of our first 500 POS machines will see how high the NPXS is, and what if the POS machine is widespread? of course the NPXS price will surprise us

If launching of the first 500 POS machines will be delivered on time, according to their plans. Then, this project might really be something in the future. Will keep watching this project...
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Some 30% but like i said depends on announcements too. I mean way i see it since this will be the biggest exchange atm. The reward people get lol just put sell orders over $0.02
Other small exchanges will follow up

$0.02 is realistic approach the team as well said they have plan to buy back around this range. There is good chance it will rise after current ongoing correction phase and there is so high potential with impressive reports about the future direction of this project which will make this journey more easy.

Pundi X is a high potential long-term investment. Don't think that $0.02 will be the last ATH this year Smiley ICO has ended in January and we are already so far in development. Think about it.. Cool

In my opinion this is a very small price, think about what can happen when the market goes in bullish direction. Personally, I'm not at all sure that only bitcoin will be pumped up with money, but I think that investors will see the benefits in investing in developing projects for a good profit and Pundi X will be one of them!
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

I am sure this project will be wonderful in the future because pundits is really good concept and teams. Besides that,  the pundit platform has applications in various markets. Hope xpos will be really soon delivered to everyone!
ghosuk

Activity: 243
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

I understand. The sign up might be addressed to person or in-person. Another words related to the thing. Be more accurate.  And don't insult ppl.  You behavior is more suitable to get out here then my behavior.  Or just change the pillss.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

are you in a country that can use OKex? Or is your country banned? I am considering participating but I am concerend abotu KYC at some point, like when I withdrawal or something
If someone can show me they are in a country that can't participate in OKex and withdrew their 1 ETH without problems, I will vote
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

Why 1? For people who aren't going to deposit 1ETH, we literally should not try to get onto other exchanges? Sorry, but this is just backwards thinking
They need to get Pundi X as much exposure as possible
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

XBlockchain committee are proud to announce that they are co-organising XBlockSummit with PundiXLabs & BlockchainIndo to gather global blockchain leaders & showcase the technology’s real-world implementation in Bali this October https://t.co/p5OlC3qe0v

May monthly report is now available. They are grateful to have you with them accomplished many great things together in this month. Here is the PundiX Insider. Enjoy! https://t.co/5Td0HRucI4

That's great news for the community of pundix because in fundamental of aspects pundix is very strong so don't worry about the price, it will be back again  Grin
There is nothing to ask more for this team, they are really outstanding with their performance and last month they have a lot of big accomplishment.
I know they are still working hard to achieve the ultimate success and all we have to do is support and hold.
Yes you are right, the developer of team pundix is very strong and solid developers, in my personal opinions pundix is very good for long term investment maybe couples years later because the most important aspects the developer of team, they are really serious building this project to be more sucessfull in the future and easy to be addopted by all of the cryptocurrencies community around the world.
I think also that PUNDI X might be one of the most successful crypto projects over the coming 2-3 years and with my Wife we plan to hold to receive all airdrops. Of course if it hits certain price targets we might sell some off in a year or two just to be able to do the things we want to do and hold the rest as a long term pension fund because if Pundi succeeds and also earns millions every year in advertising revenues, then there will be a lot of token burning and then PUNDI X tokens will be more rare and valuable, yet demand for them will only go up and up as more advertisers and end users get onboard. Wales now are manipulating all the small exchanges Pundi x is on right now to hoard tons and tons and let the little weak panic sellers sell right into their order. .. We have now another great opportunity to buy in more tokens.
I agree with this one, in fundamental of aspects Pundi X has reportedly said that it received pre-orders for the POS devices from  Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Switzerland. The company plans to install up to 100,000 POS devices to build its blockchain-based payment network in Southeast Asia by 2021. This ostensibly would enable the 80 percent of the Indonesian population that does not have access to banking services to start purchasing and selling cryptocurrencies. That's good for pundix and for the costumers especially for Indonesian people include be supported by Indonesian government https://news.bitcoin.com/indonesia-to-regulate-cryptocurrencies-as-commodities/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

PUNDI X is now opening a European branch office in London and is also looking to hire more staff in some of it's regional offices around the world, so if you have talent go get the info and send them a resume/CV so what does this mean? Global expansion in this space to get a big marketshare in financial services industry with their XPOS. I can't wait for all the FOMO that will come once those pilot 500 xpos are out and being used and everyone taking videos and all the Press that will be writing about PUNDI X at that time. That will be a big breakthrough I think for this project so anyone waiting on the sidelines I would get in now with a bag before it goes up beyond one cent. Get whatever you can now below a cent because once it gets on to Bit-z and any other bigger exchanges, I don't think 1 cent will be the bottom anymore.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

The actual price is really ridiculous compared to NPXS potential for the future, i can't figure how people can't understand the project!Well, better for us Cheesy
Btw i receive my 7% monthly bonus, Thanks PundiX Wink
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

The actual price is really ridiculous compared to NPXS potential for the future, i can't figure how people can't understand the project!Well, better for us Cheesy
Btw i receive my 7% monthly bonus, Thanks PundiX Wink
People who understand the project will always see the price now as a good opportunity to buy.
It's a normal dip because of the airdrop, but after everything will be sent, I am pretty sure the price will start to rally again as nothing
can stop this wonderful project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

I am trying also but i am having troubles with the link..... it switches language when i go on sign up and i cant change it back to english😔
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

PundiX is first real approach with proper plan and strategy based on ground realities and need of market in order to make it crypto friendly. There have been many attempts in past as well but in their plans were flaws. I also see bright future for this project because from the day first they impressed everyone by their marketing and promoting style.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

I have to contact anyone that I bought pundi or they automatically see I bought them and they just send them?
Have you received your airdop? I have a bancor wallet as well and I havent received my airdrop yet
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

You will know when we do. Out of our control. We have sent the tokens, now just waiting on them. Why ppl so impatient. Only finished May 28th
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

they would compete with those big bulky crypto ATM machines. which i was considering starting my own atm business, but its to expensive but this would be easier. leasing these and using them. perfect
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

the airdrop compounding really leverages the losses over time..even if what i lost in 6 months i get back in 2 years that's good enough for me.. unless ofcourse we get a bull run before then.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

The airdrops are coming in hard and fast and we received a part of them but the reason it is taking a little longer this month is that more and more people are coming into Pundi x and buying up, some are just coming to get the freebies, but others are really serious about holding and growing their portfolio longer term with a very good and solid company. I am looking forward to seeing the first XPOS units go out end of June and that will generate a lot of buzz in the project and I think a lot more media attention. Binance is listing crap coins but it should be listing Pundi x.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

This is actually how any market works you should buy when price are down and sell when they are rising like this people increase the percentage of their profit. This was by trading point of view and both strategies should be for highly potential projects to hold a part for long term and trading separately to get some good profit till price reaches to the true value for any any token. I suppose today is airdrop distribution day.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

This is actually how any market works you should buy when price are down and sell when they are rising like this people increase the percentage of their profit. This was by trading point of view and both strategies should be for highly potential projects to hold a part for long term and trading separately to get some good profit till price reaches to the true value for any any token. I suppose today is airdrop distribution day.
You are right but I have not received my airdrop yet and it seems like the distribution is not yet over.
I never sell actually, because I believe the value of PundiX despite it has moon already is still undervalued, the accomplishment of the team is just too impressive, so I can gamble for the future of this project by holding.

cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

You are right but I have not received my airdrop yet and it seems like the distribution is not yet over.
I never sell actually, because I believe the value of PundiX despite it has moon already is still undervalued, the accomplishment of the team is just too impressive, so I can gamble for the future of this project by holding.
the same story, has not yet received a distribution, although I see many have received and pour the price down
but the project is really creepy with its work, so soon there will be the Moon)

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: