Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

Another News:

Just read on their official twitter that PundiX is partnering up QEAM to launch a $100m blockchain fund in early 2019.
https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/pundi-x-partners-qeam-to-launch-100m-blockchain-fund-in-early-2019-112231/

If this news happens during the bull run or even when the market is stable, we can easily witness a small price pump right now.
I am still thankful they continue to amaze us despite of the crypto dump, I hope everyone will be educated so they will not panic, instead they'll hold.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

I am seeing that people are accumulating now, it's already at dip and there is monthly airdrop, it's like you are getting a monthly dividends.
Once you invest big, you will also receive a decent airdrop amount, this year is really good because of that 7% monthly but the price had dump, it will only increase your tokens but not the value so no reason to sell at all.
Hey thanks, I'm getting interested with this coin lately. I didn't give any attention to it but it seems that its adoption is increasing day by day and many exchanges are listing it.
I think this is the reason why its community is getting wider and faster because of its allocation monthly.

Pundix will be truly a rising in star in 2019 and 2020 and so everything who can purchase now in the lows and hold this for a long time will truly benefit in the longer term. It is a slower coin to trade for day traders that is why this I recommend truly as a set it and forget it and hold for retirement purposes.  think everyone who can afford it should buy one million Pundix and set aside and forget it as part of their crypto long term portfolios.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

You should have proper plan and risk assessment to deal with long term projects. Just based on expectations and hopes you are not going nowhere but may be loosing money for not taking in consideration risks. When it is about to go long then first thing should be in mind how much you can hold for months. It isn't important quantity but sustaining the amount you are planning to add into portfolio. Invest little but when you have bought then stay strong. People invest heavily and then they can't hold for long time and usually they feel need of money during bear times. If there is no element of greed but pure risk based investment, you will be all fine.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

I am seeing that people are accumulating now, it's already at dip and there is monthly airdrop, it's like you are getting a monthly dividends.
Once you invest big, you will also receive a decent airdrop amount, this year is really good because of that 7% monthly but the price had dump, it will only increase your tokens but not the value so no reason to sell at all.
Hey thanks, I'm getting interested with this coin lately. I didn't give any attention to it but it seems that its adoption is increasing day by day and many exchanges are listing it.
I think this is the reason why its community is getting wider and faster because of its allocation monthly.

Pundix will be truly a rising in star in 2019 and 2020 and so everything who can purchase now in the lows and hold this for a long time will truly benefit in the longer term. It is a slower coin to trade for day traders that is why this I recommend truly as a set it and forget it and hold for retirement purposes.  think everyone who can afford it should buy one million Pundix and set aside and forget it as part of their crypto long term portfolios.
I guess so, I've been reading a lot of reviews, medium articles and different views on the web since yesterday. And that amazes me that this coin is totally getting the attention and trust of the community.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

The project shows extremely good progress.Pundi X will make a name for himself with his project adapted to life.

They had wonderful even recently in Taiwan which crowded around +20k people. That is amazing response as like they are moving forward this business it will get more attention and they are doing nice job to raise the awareness and bring more convenient in ordinary who have little knowledge about blockchain.

Yes I can not follow very closely but I have heard that there is great progress to use in real life.I take this news from my environment.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

The project shows extremely good progress.Pundi X will make a name for himself with his project adapted to life.

They had wonderful even recently in Taiwan which crowded around +20k people. That is amazing response as like they are moving forward this business it will get more attention and they are doing nice job to raise the awareness and bring more convenient in ordinary who have little knowledge about blockchain.

Yes I can not follow very closely but I have heard that there is great progress to use in real life.I take this news from my environment.
Slowly but sure, they are working with great progress, so everyone so calm down and relax, forget this market slump, everyhing
will be alright soon. With this project, I am confidently holding it because I know there is a future of my investment, and I have big targets with PundiX.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

This looks like a very ricky project. They promised to start deliver POS devises terminals in summer this year, but what we can see now? Today is the end of the year and we dont see this terminals in works... And also they have a big cap (because of April-May manipulation with price- by back I mean). With such big cap we have project with working product already.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Now I see many unhappy in the cart, they write that the team allegedly collapsed the price of the token and now switched to the new FX project https://twitter.com/taciturn_fs/status/1069184750286458880?s=12 without having finished one project, they began to saw another.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

November monthly report is now available. Monthly Report: a recap of activities in November : https://medium.com/pundix/monthly-report-a-recap-of-activities-in-november-9a168315f56a

Great development. everything going okay in this project.I have strong believe in this coin so why holding some Pundi x for the future Smiley

Thanks for the link, as always their monthly report is full of activies and achievements, the team is doing really great!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

November monthly report is now available. Monthly Report: a recap of activities in November : https://medium.com/pundix/monthly-report-a-recap-of-activities-in-november-9a168315f56a

Great development. everything going okay in this project.I have strong believe in this coin so why holding some Pundi x for the future Smiley

Thanks for the link, as always their monthly report is full of activies and achievements, the team is doing really great!

It's all about believe in any project when dev team is so active like they are than it bring life changing opportunity for early adopters who believe in the hard work of the team. This is the golden rule hard work always payoff really huge out of our imagination. Pundi X is undervalued platform and this is the right time to invest.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

It is strange that some Pundians negatively perceived the news about QEX. They believe that this will distract the team from the Pundi project. And I believe that they correctly decided to divide the technical and investment side of the project.
"The fund will leverage Pundi X’s deep connections in the world of blockchain and fintech and focus primarily on venture capital and private equity stakes in growth technology companies."

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Recent report on November's achievements and development has plenty of interesting things one can watch. It was busy month for team by marketing points of view while they showed advancement in development and XPos reached to many new locations. They are keep spreading steadily without showing any sign of stop somewhere. This report worth your time to be spent on it.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Pundi X: Singapore FinTech Festival 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdBbKucZAs&feature=youtu.be

a roundup of the exciting week we had during the Singapore FinTech Festival in Nov 2018 when we shared with thousands about our solutions, conducted a workshop for Crypto Beginners and partnered with our merchants on the "Pay with Crypto and Get 20%"
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Pundi X: Singapore FinTech Festival 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdBbKucZAs&feature=youtu.be

a roundup of the exciting week we had during the Singapore FinTech Festival in Nov 2018 when we shared with thousands about our solutions, conducted a workshop for Crypto Beginners and partnered with our merchants on the "Pay with Crypto and Get 20%"

I'm big fan of this ecosystem they are using interesting way to promote this project and it is good sign for the future it will grow rapidly. Community is growing as we can see support from people because it is best way to use cryptocurrencies in real life.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

Did the team say anything about when they are going to release the unlocked tokens for this month?

BINTEX