Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99262 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I think the importance of upcoming AMA session of today has increased to get the view of the CEO of Pundi X live on  facebook in few hours. This start and cancellation of ICO for functionX is going to be main subject of discussion, I guess so. I wasn't supporting that idea of new token the way it just came out. I will be trying to catch up live transmission of AMA of today.
what is the reason for you not agreeing with the cancellation of the Function X project? F (x) tokens will be provided free of charge which holds NPSX and NPSXEM, this is like hardfork and this is also unique
NPSX on binance exchange just 310 GWEI or 10 Satoshi.
I Will take it for hold few weeks and get deviden for token holder.
Need more time to the moon NPSX on exchange because total supply its biggest.
No moon anymore this year, we have already moon earlier this year so let's move one in advance and wait next year.
Also, the 7% airdrop will be over soon, hopefully this will minimize the dump, %2 is still decent , but it will not affect the market much.

Pundi X will never moon imo. I think many investors have been holding NPXS just because of the monthly airdrops. And we might see a huge dump when the last 7% is payd out.

We have no big companys uing the XPOS its only small corner stores (probably payd to have them) so where is the future in this ? I am all in and broke to be honest and relise now that i am fucked. Pundi X not even have cash to pay for the bills how you guys think this will work out ? We have been hearing this so many times now that many/most of the alts will die out and Pundi X is one of them. I might jump over to Holochain HOT and pray for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

I am genuine holder of NPXS but after seeings recent moves of team with idea of coming out with one more token doens't look good. Instead of creating worthless multiple tokens for same ecosystem it is more better to make it useful. It is total messy when you go to telegram as hundreds of comments and can't understand what's happening here. They should clear the situation soon as possible and all energy and concentration should be on main project.  When this one is completed then should think at new ideas in my opinion.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Pundi X will never moon imo. I think many investors have been holding NPXS just because of the monthly airdrops. And we might see a huge dump when the last 7% is payd out.

We have no big companys uing the XPOS its only small corner stores (probably payd to have them) so where is the future in this ? I am all in and broke to be honest and relise now that i am fucked. Pundi X not even have cash to pay for the bills how you guys think this will work out ? We have been hearing this so many times now that many/most of the alts will die out and Pundi X is one of them. I might jump over to Holochain HOT and pray for the best.

You need to check the first post in this thread, Pundi X team expected to have 100000 devices around after 3 years, so I think you will need to wait a couple of years more before seeing big companies using their POS system. Or you can still buy random tokens without even checking what their team is trying to accomplish and just hope for the "moon".

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

You need to check the first post in this thread, Pundi X team expected to have 100000 devices around after 3 years, so I think you will need to wait a couple of years more before seeing big companies using their POS system. Or you can still buy random tokens without even checking what their team is trying to accomplish and just hope for the "moon".

I think so who will dump after this promo will be a loser in long run and that monthly airdrop will bring more value to this token. But the team is still confusing about the future plan to bring another ICO which is not a good approach they should deliver a working platform first.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

They are doing hard work on grounds and have demonstrated their products in front of thousands of people who used them. This was long term project from the very first day with only difference big announcements didn't move price. Here problem comes people thought these updates will push the market up but results were telling vise-versa story. This reduction in airdrop will let huge impact and market will start reacting positively after this.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:57:02 AM

I think the importance of upcoming AMA session of today has increased to get the view of the CEO of Pundi X live on  facebook in few hours. This start and cancellation of ICO for functionX is going to be main subject of discussion, I guess so. I wasn't supporting that idea of new token the way it just came out. I will be trying to catch up live transmission of AMA of today.
what is the reason for you not agreeing with the cancellation of the Function X project? F (x) tokens will be provided free of charge which holds NPSX and NPSXEM, this is like hardfork and this is also unique
No moon anymore this year, we have already moon earlier this year so let's move one in advance and wait next year.
Also, the 7% airdrop will be over soon, hopefully this will minimize the dump, %2 is still decent , but it will not affect the market much.

I know you suffered a big loss we all did but who told you that PundiX team doesn't have money to pay for the bills?

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:15:28 AM

Here is a recap of the 2018 milestones and we look forward to deliver more in 2019:

https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-a-year-in-review-691c14461779

BINTEX

Powered by,
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:03:22 AM

I have different opinion, I think the dump will stop because we will not be receiving a big airdrop in a monthly basis.
Those investors who can buy a huge amount of PundiX can enjoy dumping on a monthly basis because they will not lose anything even if the value will decline because price will eventually rise, we have one moon in 2018, so probably it will happen again in 2019.

Here is a recap of the 2018 milestones and we look forward to deliver more in 2019:

https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-a-year-in-review-691c14461779

Thanks for sharing, worth the read. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:32:41 PM

I know you suffered a big loss we all did but who told you that PundiX team doesn't have money to pay for the bills?

If they had cash why would they make one more ICO ?

This is why i say they not have money to pay for the bills.. And the dumping we have seen is probably Pundi X selling out to cash in. If we see a new dump in the market i will sell out 100% and tether it all. The bear market is far from over imo. Have a strange feeling that Q1 and Q2 will be more blood in the streets..
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:32:07 PM

It is true that bear market of 2018 ended finally at the start of bear market of this year. This year will capitulate more ICO's based projects which survived last year's shake outs. I don't have intention to liquidate my NPXS but overall situation started to not look good with this idea of new ICO. Although they cancelled the plan but it left many questions like one is asking in one post above mine. I hope Pundi X team will overcome the issue of funds if there were any.
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:18:18 AM

Hello PundiX, in which country you are currently operating where the store accepts your cryptocurrency as a legitimate payment instrument. How do you respond to regulations that state that cryptocurrency is not a legitimate payment in the country concerned.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:17:25 AM

Waiting for my Last airdrop for the year 2018.
Do you guys have any idea when it will arrive? usually it enters into my wallet the next day or two.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:17:06 AM

Waiting for my Last airdrop for the year 2018.
Do you guys have any idea when it will arrive? usually it enters into my wallet the next day or two.

They usually send out the dividend by the 2nd to 4th day of the month so we can receive it any day now.

BINTEX