Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 07:09:03 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 92267 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:11:58 AM

News Update!!
Dear Pundians, the team has executed the token removal as planned. A total of approximately 9.7 billion tokens (5.7 billion NPXS and 4 billion tokens NPXSXEM) have permanently removed from the supply. For more details, you can read at https://medium.com/pundix/9-7-billion-npxs-npxsxem-token-removed-92822b377f6b

I knew that they will remove a lot tokens from circulation but I had no clue that it will above 9 billion tokens that's almost 4M USD

They did remove it from the total supply not the coins in circulation. So the burn will not have a impact on the price.
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
Kurva

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:25:54 AM

This is huge move to take thing big amount of tokens out of supply for good. This should help people understand how serious Pundi X team is taking things. They want their project to get succeed and grow healthy and have eyes on long term benefits that;s why millions dollars worth of tokens were burnt without caring of short term interest. This will restore confidence of those showed little restlessness over last days events.

You think Pundi X is serious ?

The coin burn and so on is already calculated/planed from the start. This is all to make the holders happy and think the way you do. But in the end it is all manipulation. If Pundi X was so serious why did they launch the Xphone before making success with the XPOS ?

If asking me are the XPOS a failed project. Thats why they did try to hype things up with the Xphone. And what about the f(x) coin you think that was a good idea ?

I hold a huge bag with NPXS so i hope for the best in the future to. But right now we have to wake up and be on the alert side over just blind folding our self.

One more thing guys. We have already invested in NPXS. And not many of us will invest anything more i guess. I did buy some more at 13 sats but that was before the rumers about f(x) coin. Now Pundi X have to convince new investors to buy in to this project. And with all the nagative things in the media and no success with the XPOS i think they will have a long way to go.
Ano

Activity: 1092
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:57:53 AM

Did you guys hear that the team will show off XPOS, XPASS, XWallet, and XPhone at CES 2019 for the first time on Jan 6th?

BLOG POST

This is big news this gonna after a day this event will bring more exposure for this platform and we will see this attract some new companies to integrate this system they have good solution in online payment ecosystem.
hosseinimr93

Activity: 798
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:36:35 AM

One more thing guys. We have already invested in NPXS. And not many of us will invest anything more i guess. I did buy some more at 13 sats but that was before the rumers about f(x) coin. Now Pundi X have to convince new investors to buy in to this project. And with all the nagative things in the media and no success with the XPOS i think they will have a long way to go.

I agree with you. There shouldn't be a new ICO. NPXS should remain the main token. Creating a new token and collecting money is not fair to NPXS holders.
They will announce the details about this in coming days.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █

█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀

▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀

▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄▀▀██░░░██▀▀▄▀██████
█████░██▄░░▄▄▄▄▄░░▄██░█████
████░█▀▀░▄██▄▄▄██▄░▀░█░████
████░█▄▄░█░█░░░█░█░▄▄█░████
████░██▀░▀██▀▀▀██▀░▀▀█░████
█████░█░▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░█░█████
██████▄▀██░░▄██░░██▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀█▀░█▀▄█
████████████████████░░░░░▀▄
████▄▄▄▀██████████▄▄░░░░░░▀
███████▀▄░▀▄░░▀▀███▄█░░░░░█
██████▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░▀█▄█░█▄█▄
█████▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▀▄▀███████
█████░░░░█░███░█░░█░███████
█████▄░░░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▄▀▄███████
██████▄░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▀▄████████
████████▄▄░░░░▀▄▄██████████
█████████████▐░░░░█████████
█████████████▐▄▄▄▄█████████
██████▀█▀███▀▀▀███▀█▀██████
███████▄▀▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▀▄███████
█████████▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█████████
████████░█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█░████████
███████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░███████
██████░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀▀█░██████
█████░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█████
████░█▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀█░████
█████████▀▀▀███████████████
█████▀▀░░▄▄░░░▄████████████
█████▀▄░▀░▄▄▀▀░░▀▄░▄▀██████
█████░░▀█▀░░▀▀░▄░█▄▄▄▄█████
█████▌▀▄▐▌░█░▀░▀░█░░░░█████
██████▄░░█░░░▀▀░▄▀░▀░██████
████████▄▐▌░▄▄█████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀░███
████████████████▄░░░░░░░███
█████████████████▀░░░░░▐███
███████████████▀░░░░▄▄░████
█████████████▀░░░░▄████████
██████████▀▀░░░▄███████████
███████▀░░░▄▄██████████████
███▀▀▄▄▄███████▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░▀█████
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░▀▀█
░░▄░░░░▀▄░░█▄░░░▄▀░▄█░░░░░░
▀▄░▀█▄▄███▄███▄██▄███▄▄▀░▄▀
|ROULETTE
MINES
TOWERS
DICE
CRASH
──── ─── ─
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:27:22 PM

Did you guys hear that the team will show off XPOS, XPASS, XWallet, and XPhone at CES 2019 for the first time on Jan 6th?

BLOG POST

we are going to see a lot of exciting stuff at ces, i'm excited to see xphone, it will be a prototype but still. hopefully this all brings new pundix investors or users.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1002

Send & receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

BLOG POST

we are going to see a lot of exciting stuff at ces, i'm excited to see xphone, it will be a prototype but still. hopefully this all brings new pundix investors or users.

Pundi X still down 50% from last month level when 24 satoshi was looking bottom for this token but in last wave it almost lost its grip even other projects start recovering but this is still under huge sell pressure. So let's how this will help this to get back on the track.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

JollyGood

Activity: 910
Merit: 465

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:34:14 PM

Pundi X still down 50% from last month level when 24 satoshi was looking bottom for this token but in last wave it almost lost its grip even other projects start recovering but this is still under huge sell pressure. So let's how this will help this to get back on the track.

I have been saying for many months that announcements about this and that will not be enough because any competitor could come in at any time and occupy the space that Pundi X wants with its XPOS devices.

The price continues to tumble. This is not about the current negative market, this is more about fact that Pundi X has expanded well beyond the original idea of installing XPOS devices in shopping malls and retail outlets.

They should have completed one aspect (XPOS devices) in full before branching out in to other things.

This once fruitful project full of potential has been heading down the wrong path for many months. I am not confident that a few new Youtube videos and a smart social media campaign will be able to reverse the damage.

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
|| READ MY FULL SCAM LIST
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1014

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:40:22 PM

I decided to sell my PundiX after that problem with having two tokens/coins instead of one when they wanted to do this new ICO. I felt not good about it, so I sold. I might though buy a small bag just to hold a small amount as part of a broader portfolio and hope for the best but no longer will I be holding a bigger bag as I had intended. I think one million npxs or 10k fx coin will be enough to add to my portfolio. Let's see what I am going to do when I get back as I am now busy with post funeral and sporting out my son who is grieving for this father's loss. I hope to make the right decision when I have spare money and see if I should have a small bag for the future.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO.....
.HIDDEN COSTS..........

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Kurva

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:25:02 AM

Imo Pundi X should buy back some NPXS tokkens to raise the price. If this not happen god knows what the future of NPXS will be. I holding 7.000.000 NPXS and feel like a clown right now.

I might sell it all and move it over to Tron TRX because it looks like it have decoupled from BTC and do its own thing now. If i manage to double up i might move some to BTC and buy back in at 14 sats..

NPXS might b pumped over night. And if i sell them all and wake up to 23 sats i would kill my self. LOL !! Thats why it important to have some ETH or BTC and sett a limet order around 14 sats..

The last pump we had Pundi did not move at all. So if the same ting happens during the next pump. Then why will we hold on to NPXS ? Better to move the investment to a coin thats is moving to make some profit.

Its dangerous to fall in love with a coin. Seems like many of us have been doing that with NPXS.

Thoughts ?
Kopetunto

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:49:22 AM

BLOG POST

You can buy Pundi X now, the current price is only 11 satoshi, very cheap for good projects like Pundi X,
hold for 1-2 years you can get RICH  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:10:59 AM

From start they had clear roadmap for XPOS devices completion by end of 2020. They have progress but what brought some problems for this issues are steps which were indicated by one mate above. I do agree in Pundi X market it is not just negative impact because other markets are bouncing time to time whenever there is positive signs. NPXS has one direction and possible reason can be without delivering of continued projects and start of new ones. That post explains well the situation how is said above.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
JollyGood

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:19:01 AM

I decided to sell my PundiX after that problem with having two tokens/coins instead of one when they wanted to do this new ICO. I felt not good about it, so I sold. I might though buy a small bag just to hold a small amount as part of a broader portfolio and hope for the best but no longer will I be holding a bigger bag as I had intended. I think one million npxs or 10k fx coin will be enough to add to my portfolio. Let's see what I am going to do when I get back as I am now busy with post funeral and sporting out my son who is grieving for this father's loss. I hope to make the right decision when I have spare money and see if I should have a small bag for the future.

The Pundi X team made that problem for themselves. They should never have confused people with the number projects they expanded in to and by creating the new token. They should have kept everything simple.

They have alienated many people that are just hoping for a slight increase in price so they can dump their tokens while others already have.

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
Ano

Activity: 1092
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:22:38 AM

The Pundi X team made that problem for themselves. They should never have confused people with the number projects they expanded in to and by creating the new token. They should have kept everything simple.

They have alienated many people that are just hoping for a slight increase in price so they can dump their tokens while others already have.

Agreed with you at the moment it is very confusing for all people to understand what is going on and what is the plan of the team for future development. That new token creation is making the panic who have plan to long term hold but this is still doubtful what is next.
Untomabur

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:27:19 AM

Agreed with you at the moment it is very confusing for all people to understand what is going on and what is the plan of the team for future development. That new token creation is making the panic who have plan to long term hold but this is still doubtful what is next.
It is indeed quite confusing and I think we have no choice but to continue to entrust everything to the team and the important thing is just wait for what the team will do

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:38:46 AM

We all ate in same boat the problem is talking late comers who joined it at around 24 satoshis. They also have lost more than half of the investment they made. There are not good alternative at same price to replace one by other. What can be more bad than this so I will keep my tokens holding unwillingly what may happen, this is less important now.
JollyGood

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:41:45 AM

Things were better when there was just XPOS devices and the aim to get them in malls and stores worldwide. Simple.

Then we hear about all these things including new tokens, new blockchain this and new project that... the mismanagement has been shocking.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:40:41 PM

Pundi X (NPXS), Pundi X NEM (NPXSXEM) news! On 31 January 2019, F(x) mainnet launch plan announced in January.

https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-a-year-in-review-691c14461779
Kurva

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:14:22 PM

BLOG POST

You can buy Pundi X now, the current price is only 11 satoshi, very cheap for good projects like Pundi X,
hold for 1-2 years you can get RICH  Grin

In 1 to 2 years this will be a dead project my friend if nothing happen soon. Buying now at 11 sats is ok ta average down if you think Pundi X will survive. Guess many of you crying over a small investment in NPXS. I have lost more then 12k on it. So you guys can laugh at me if you want  Huh LOL !!
fapar

Activity: 1022
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

Pundi X (NPXS), Pundi X NEM (NPXSXEM) news! On 31 January 2019, F(x) mainnet launch plan announced in January.

Where you have information about 31 January? The annual report just said that the decision on the launch of mainnet F(x) postponed to January. They need more time for advice on how to deal with NPXS tokens (swap on f(x) or not).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:41:24 AM

Where you have information about 31 January? The annual report just said that the decision on the launch of mainnet F(x) postponed to January. They need more time for advice on how to deal with NPXS tokens (swap on f(x) or not).

I believe this was posted on Twitter by an account beloning to Pundi X. Not sure though, can check when I'm back home.

Either way this is a great buying opportunity. Even though the passive income has lowered since January 2019, the price has also been cut in half. Collar Cost Average?
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.