Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO bull run from last 3 days  (Read 2206 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

Yes, Those red days is over and NEO on a bull run last 3 days. I see some manipulation going on. I did buy when it was under $20, never sold a single one. I told everyone to buy when it was sub $20. Who got cheap $20+/- shares last week look great right now. Congratulations to those who HODL.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

Neo is top 8 coin right now, it is mooning again, but I sold neo at 10k sat, wtf I am so sad
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:38:37 AM

It may go down in the  short term, but for the long term I still it is a good option to invest. Do not spend all your money on a same currency, you should buy partially.
Distrupt1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

China government cut their speed. If it wasn't happen it would be great position. It is still trying to live.

I agree
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

NEO is a good token. Chinese coin is coming. So maybe invest maybe not invest. Nobody knows where the market will go so wait and look caution but try. TRY AND ERROR. Good night  Grin
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

You think it's a lost of money to invest in NEO now because it has raised in three days?
Neo seems already to suffer its correction today. But hard to say if it will raise or go down in the next few days.
But if you buy know, you will make a nice investment anyway. I think it has got a skyrocket potential.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

If China is OK with NEO because it's compliant with their regulations then it might become the Chinese Ethereum. Hopefully with the same price.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

I bought NEO 3 days ago when it was in accumulation phase sideways.

I knew that the time for it to rise will come soon. And Boom!
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

I'm pretty sure it's gonna go way higher than this in the long term so not too late to invest imo.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:58:04 PM

NEO is a very good coin with an amazing project, but when investing in NEO one must know what he does and what the consequences of these are, I bought neo when it was a little too high in price and sold when the price fell low, NEO is unpredictable and is as of now no stable investment, it can go all sides, now I am holding the damn coins till I see a profit or get my own money out of it.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

Neo is a good coin with solid dev team with cofound da hongfei. It is always believed to be the china version of ethereum. And it also has shown that it can be bigger than ethereum as they have allowed more coding language for smart contract. They have their own blockchain and they are recording legal documents onto the chain. They even want to evolve into an ecosystem. Even people who own the coins will likely to hold rather than flip for profit because of the technology and potential it has.
Korlua

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

NEO is a good coin, 100$ in near future  Grin Grin
trilla666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

god damnit i hope so. and i hope it does this at bitcoins current price level. no sense in holding onto NEO if it holds it current satoshi level while bitcoin skyrockets. Ive noticed correlated pumps between bitcoin and chinese projects as of late. anyone else noticing this same trend?

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

god damnit i hope so. and i hope it does this at bitcoins current price level. no sense in holding onto NEO if it holds it current satoshi level while bitcoin skyrockets. Ive noticed correlated pumps between bitcoin and chinese projects as of late. anyone else noticing this same trend?
BTC correlates with the whole market. Money is mainly flowing between crypto and FIAT. Not that much between coins IMO.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

it will come down. i think its a form of "buy the rumour, sell the news". ICO coming up, some good news about china and the NEOs Da Hongfei meeting with Cjina Authorities.

Cheers

Yep. I'm very sorry to have missed this rise, but once it's missed it's missed. I guess price will have to correct before trying to make new highs. At least we should see a double bottom in the correction, IMHO.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ItsCrafty (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:08:33 AM

Fingers crossed. Waiting for some more correction before jumping. Bought a few at $30. Planning to keep buying at every dip. Hope for the moon Cheesy

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
trilla666

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:24:07 AM

Fingers crossed. Waiting for some more correction before jumping. Bought a few at $30. Planning to keep buying at every dip. Hope for the moon Cheesy

at this point if it drops again ill sell my car to buy more. FUD is done. This is going to be China's coin.

grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:34:03 AM

if the latest china fud didn't keep neo down what does that tell you?

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
trilla666

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:35:23 AM

if the latest china fud didn't keep neo down what does that tell you?

wait... what do you mean.. the latest china FUD initiated the decent from 50 to 20... what FUD are you talking about?

ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:43:13 AM

NEO isn't an ICO platform. The FUD only impacts a small portion of what the platform is capable of.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: