Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AAA Coin profitable ICO Blockchain PoW/PoS ICO start date: 10.10.2017  (Read 6034 times)
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

when will you be listing in c-cex exchanger ?
you better Listing in Liqui.io exchanger , or hitBTC or cryptopia

If you listing on exchanger C-CEX , believe me , your coin its so hard for raise .

Thank you kindly for your advice. I applied with several altcoin exchanges. The process with C-CEX has gone further than with others. It is an ongoing process.
Following your advice, I have also applied with the exchanges that you suggested.

P.S. Send me your AAA COIN wallet address, I'll be happy to send you some coin in gratitude.
thank you for the gift you gave me.
PM has been send to you .
I suggest you listings on coinexchange.io because cheaper listing fees there than in C-CEX, Cryptopia.
you can ask for help to vote list at coinexchange.io, novaexchange
I'll be happy to vote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

If you listing on exchanger C-CEX , believe me , your coin its so hard for raise .

FYI - Cryptopia wants $23,000 USD to list a coin.
Certainly cost $ 23000 is not a problem for you sir, in comparison with the entry in poloniex exchange it requires a large fund of about 100 BTC or $ 444081,
so maybe you should go in the exchange Crytopia first, then after the funds collected can go to one of the major exchange such as poloniex!

ngefek berat

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

I feel this project is very good in terms of design so that my desire to participate in it most likely will be realized quickly. I really hope this project can be more successful in the future.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

how can you be sure, that this AAA coin can make us become rich. Is it because this coin can doubling the money we have?
ss1980

Activity: 303

http://aaacoin.us

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

Thank you kindly for your advice. I applied with several altcoin exchanges. The process with C-CEX has gone further than with others. It is an ongoing process.
Following your advice, I have also applied with the exchanges that you suggested.

P.S. Send me your AAA COIN wallet address, I'll be happy to send you some coin in gratitude.
I suggest you listings on coinexchange.io because cheaper listing fees there than in C-CEX, Cryptopia.
I'll be happy to vote.

I've just sent you some coin in gratitude. I have applied with coinexchange.io, waiting for their response.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Certainly cost $ 23000 is not a problem for you sir, in comparison with the entry in poloniex exchange it requires a large fund of about 100 BTC or $ 444081,
so maybe you should go in the exchange Crytopia first, then after the funds collected can go to one of the major exchange such as poloniex!

This money is a problem. Nobody has this money lying around. That's why I submitted to C-CEX first, which requires only a few BTC for listing.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

how can you be sure, that this AAA coin can make us become rich. Is it because this coin can doubling the money we have?

Simply because of mathematical formula that governs PoS. You get 100% annual return on staked coins. And CPU mining is easy too. So early bird will get the worm.
ucok_aball

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

This money is a problem. Nobody has this money lying around. That's why I submitted to C-CEX first, which requires only a few BTC for listing.
please tell Explor this coin, for example Bitcoin Explornya is blockchain while AAA coin what is Explornya?

BurhanPSG

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

Simply because of mathematical formula that governs PoS. You get 100% annual return on staked coins. And CPU mining is easy too. So early bird will get the worm.
I want to thank you for the coin you gave me. i really like this ico Smiley
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

please tell Explor this coin, for example Bitcoin Explornya is blockchain while AAA coin what is Explornya?

AAA COIN is based on Scrypt, it is not a form of bitcoin.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

is there a high probability that if I start getting into AAA coins it will be a successful person as well as this type of coin is able or does not give double advantage with a short time?

I try to make it successful. ICO presales are already underway with limited investors. ICO for the public will start October 10th. I will list it with a few altcoin exchanges so it becomes convertible. So, given some time and effort, which I am putting into this project, it will become a success. People make it a success.
ucok_aball

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

AAA COIN is based on Scrypt, it is not a form of bitcoin.
if AAA COIN is based on Scrypt, then what are the advantages compared to bitcoin system?

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

I'll be happy to vote.

I've just sent you some coin in gratitude. I have applied with coinexchange.io, waiting for their response.

no information whatsoever in my AAA Coin purse, how do I check the transaction ?
my balance is still the same, still empty because I a few hours ago download AAA Coin wallet.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

is there a high probability that if I start getting into AAA coins it will be a successful person as well as this type of coin is able or does not give double advantage with a short time?

I try to make it successful. ICO presales are already underway with limited investors. ICO for the public will start October 10th. I will list it with a few altcoin exchanges so it becomes convertible. So, given some time and effort, which I am putting into this project, it will become a success. People make it a success.
But if the capital I spend is small if you are sure to keep giving profit later?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
BurhanPSG

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

why until now i didn't coins from you, is there any mistake Sad
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

With a total supply of 138, 600, 000 coins, is not it too much? are you not afraid that this project fails?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

if AAA COIN is based on Scrypt, then what are the advantages compared to bitcoin system?
[/quote]

The advantages are:
1. A combination of mining PoW and minting PoS
2. Easy CPU mining
3. PoS minting return of 100% per annum on staked coins
4. Quick confirmations
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

But if the capital I spend is small if you are sure to keep giving profit later?

It's not me giving the profit, it's the proof of stake system itself. By keeping your wallet open and running, it will partake in transaction confirmations and will reward you with coins.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

With a total supply of 138, 600, 000 coins, is not it too much? are you not afraid that this project fails?

Nooo, it's never too much :-) I was actually thinking it was too little because most of that is already pre-mined.
ucok_aball

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

The advantages are:
1. A combination of mining PoW and minting PoS
2. Easy CPU mining
3. PoS minting return of 100% per annum on staked coins
4. Quick confirmations
[/quote]
in each confirmation approximately takes how long? Andif it is really fast in confirmation, what is the proof?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: