Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give away/request free bitcoins here!  (Read 33360 times)
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2012, 05:58:05 PM

Good day  Smiley

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sherkel
aka Tombstoner

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 09:11:31 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Beautiful day to mine.  Smiley   
Good day  Smiley
What the hell, dude. Advertising's fine, but this is going more than a bit too far.

What do you get when you cross dominoes and The Matrix?
<A dominatrix!>
Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2012, 09:56:44 PM

The Bitcoin Faucet is not dry:

http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/

Currently it has 21BTC available and is giving them away 0.005BTC at a time.

And if anyone feels like donating coins, instead of sending directly to the begging masses here, why not contribute to the Faucet directly (donation link is on the Faucet webpage)? I'm sure Gavin would appreciate the support.
Suchtino

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 03:42:39 PM

14YL77PNAaaDiZTxu6By14vrK1SAvWM4d2
<3 please
Dinkytoyz

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 03:55:25 PM

Well then, if someone is giving them away they might as well send em to here: 1GrLEg2FUP11TXuBaBNrQb1vcpcZvSZSFs. I promise Ill spend it all on beer and hookers.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 04:11:52 PM

And if anyone feels like donating coins, instead of sending directly to the begging masses here, why not contribute to the Faucet directly (donation link is on the Faucet webpage)? I'm sure Gavin would appreciate the support.

+1.  The faucet exists for a reason. 
Dinkytoyz

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 04:44:36 PM

Ah, but im not interested in a measly 0.005btc, I want a minimum of 5 coins at a time. No point in begging for pennies, ill leave that to others. Im a new type of beggar, the one who sticks his nose in the air for anything with less value then the buying power a banknote of 20$ currently has.
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 05:24:45 AM

Ah, but im not interested in a measly 0.005btc, I want a minimum of 5 coins at a time. No point in begging for pennies, ill leave that to others. Im a new type of beggar, the one who sticks his nose in the air for anything with less value then the buying power a banknote of 20$ currently has.

Good luck to ya then.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2012, 03:19:29 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Good day  Smiley
What the hell, dude. Advertising's fine, but this is going more than a bit too far.

At least i greeted everyone. Let me know if you wanted a special mention, i'd be delighted to greet you everyday.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Sherkel
aka Tombstoner

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 03:59:04 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Good day  Smiley

At least i greeted everyone. Let me know if you wanted a special mention, i'd be delighted to greet you everyday.

Greeting's fine, too, but IMO it isn't really good to post with just a greeting, multiple times in a row at that, when you have a relatively big advertisement in your signature. Not interested in arguing, but somebody had to point it out.

What do you get when you cross dominoes and The Matrix?
<A dominatrix!>
DourSiezel

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 05:32:25 AM

I'd like some free bitcoin but i was registered after this was posted unfortunately.
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2012, 06:05:47 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Good day  Smiley

Greeting's fine, too, but IMO it isn't really good to post with just a greeting, multiple times in a row at that, when you have a relatively big advertisement in your signature. Not interested in arguing, but somebody had to point it out.

Just mind your own business, then we'll be good friends.  Smiley

Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 06:18:52 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Good day  Smiley

You don't get it. It *is* his business. It is *everyone's* business.

You and other non-contributing spammers are just wasting forum resources, forcing us all to wade through useless one-line posts which say nothing, throwing over-the-top advertising in our faces. Tombstoner just pointed out the obvious, as I did to you in a different thread. Your posting behavior is a detraction to this Board, and you were called out.

Glad to see you reeled in your signature at least.  Roll Eyes
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2012, 02:10:25 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Good day  Smiley

You don't get it. It *is* his business. It is *everyone's* business.

You and other non-contributing spammers are just wasting forum resources, forcing us all to wade through useless one-line posts which say nothing, throwing over-the-top advertising in our faces. Tombstoner just pointed out the obvious, as I did to you in a different thread. Your posting behavior is a detraction to this Board, and you were called out.

Glad to see you reeled in your signature at least.  Roll Eyes

Then what do you think about your posts monkey boy???  Cheesy

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 02:46:59 AM

fail argument.

the fact still stands that you're a spammer. stop trying to change the topic.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
buck92

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 02:55:55 AM

Gotta love the faucet, it gave me my first bitcoin (well a fraction of one Smiley)
DourSiezel

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 07:33:41 AM

leave this for the noobie requests guys. now im afraid no one seen my please post.
wheres the facepalm emoticon..
TheHeroMember

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2012, 02:11:43 AM

fail argument.

the fact still stands that you're a spammer. stop trying to change the topic.

FYI, i could have been banned now if i'm a spammer. You're a joke  Grin

danpiiru

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 12:46:35 PM

This is my first, and I love to have some. Thanks in advance!

1Ej9ashZJkaVjt34LTrFR6rRbFRwRpoK3z
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2012, 01:10:52 AM

This is my first, and I love to have some. Thanks in advance!

1Ej9ashZJkaVjt34LTrFR6rRbFRwRpoK3z

sont some, those 2 cents were given to me when i reached this forum for the first time  Cheesy

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: