Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Considering that the sales are successful and It got listed in a trading site. What do you usually do ?
HODL
Sell quickly
Buy more
Refer it to friends

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you usually do after token sales?  (Read 520 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

Considering that the sales are successful and It got listed in a trading site. What do you usually do ?
Are those trading websites could be an indicators of trust for altcoins? I've seen a lot of garbage coins (and sometimes even obvious scamcoins) listed there. If the coin pumps after sale it is very hard to predict the future, whether it corrects and continue its growth or will go down and its volume will be close to zero.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

Question bring me here,

When ico token add in exchange, i was waitd for price pump. And When i got my target. than i was sold all of tham.

After sold thouse token. I was invest in another coin. with hope that i can earn some money.
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

Really depends on the company and the dev team and if I like the project, After it is released on to a big exchange like bitrex then I decide if I 'm long or short. even if I do sell I always keep a few back for rainy day.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

after the sale of tokens, i usually last 1-2 months because we will not know how the future of tokens goes up or down.
all there is risk and i was ready it. Wink
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

You can try to flip on the first listing, however I like to wait a few months and set up my sell orders. I always keep at least 10-20% in case it moons and I have a great chance to make a great return.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nkarm1 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:04:17 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:25:28 AM by nkarm1

Interesting topic, currently most votes are HODL, I will keep an eye on this thread, I'm curious on ICO buyer action after ICO too. Waiting for more samples in the vote  Grin

Thank you. I'm curious too on how people minds run on the given usual scenario. Knowing on how other people thinks somehow can really help you on pump and dump situations. There are answers here that really gave me an idea on how to wisely take an advantage on situations like this.

If the sales are successful i will buy more, that coin starts well and in my mind take a risk for a gain simply buy when some people dump then sell when price is up till hit your target price, big risk for a big profit. Wink

This is a good move too. I will try this sometimes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: