Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform  (Read 48572 times)
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

sorry i have sent 2 applications for bounties (facebook and twitter compain)but you have not confirmed if you accept me or not
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

sorry i have sent 2 applications for bounties (facebook and twitter compain)but you have not confirmed if you accept me or not

Have you checked the spreadsheets?
LevelNet

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

Hello everyone!

We have published today a new blog post about LevelNet ICO. Our Team.

Read more abut it on Medium: https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-ico-our-team-4fd3de4e2967

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

Hello everyone!

Read more abut it on Medium: https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-ico-our-team-4fd3de4e2967

Wow, that's a huge team! Great to know so many people are working on this project!
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:34:38 AM

Cyber security is a huge threat on the other side of the coin, it could a billion dollar market. I read about rivetz and many platform trying to find a solutions to issue of security online! What special advantage does your token has over others.

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

LevelNet ICO listed on ICOnow.net

http://iconow.net/ico-549/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

Hello everyone!

Wow, that's a huge team! Great to know so many people are working on this project!
no doubt I am sure many people will be interested in this ICO, and hopefully ICO success

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Great to get a look at the team!
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Have you checked the spreadsheets?

yes i find my accounts there that mean that you accept me?

i lost time waiting "ok" behind my acounts hhhhhhhh loool
so good i have shre posts an retweet coool
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

Cyber security is a huge threat on the other side of the coin, it could a billion dollar market. I read about rivetz and many platform trying to find a solutions to issue of security online! What special advantage does your token has over others.

Hey.
In addition to the fact that the token gives us the use of our services for life and for free, we did the following:

Advantages that we do not see in other tokens.

1. Token has guaranteed liquidity and is provided with a smart contract that automatically and regularly buys tokens from the market at the expense of "BayBack" Fond, thereby performing the functions of a market maker.
2. In order to increase investor interest, we created a smart contract that provides an opportunity to receive a reward for participation in the LevelNet project. Depending on the amount of money, the money is in the form of money, the smart contract algorithm automatically calculates and sends a one-time payment to the investor from the "Money Back" Guarantee Fund
2. As described in the Business model overview, LevelNet's API and SDK for corporate clients, LevelNet provides not only the free distribution of an endpoint security application, additionally.
Similar subscriptions are estimated at $ 50k per year. LevelNet will allow for token owners to exchange the tokens during the Token Offering for a subscription plan, which then can be used by the owner or sold to others.
3. LVL the first phase token can be exchanged for the second-phase LVLS token.
LVLS is a financial instrument, which in Phase 2 offers the following:
● Access to the fund's profits;
● Access to the register of fund shareholders;
● The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Directors;
● The right to call an extraordinary board meeting.

The second phase of the ICO is the opportunity for the participants to become a full-fledged owner of the fund. The purpose of the fund is to absorb small regional
antivirus companies and integration of LevelNet technologies into their products.

It will also be useful to read :Exit strategy for LVL tokens holders issued by LevelNet: https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/exit-strategy-for-lvl-tokens-holders-issued-by-levelnet-2b22ae7946c3

Regards,LevelNet

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

How often will you guys be updating the bounty spreadsheets?
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

The idea shown in video seems to be protection of yourself for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDLfvA9EqNU

Thinkig about trends - some people offer to trust people even if there are 2 billions like WeTrust and some people offer to be protect of everyone...
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Thinkig about trends - some people offer to trust people even if there are 2 billions like WeTrust and some people offer to be protect of everyone...

I think the goal is that when malware/virus is detected by a client on another machine, the network pushes out the hash/signature to the rest of the connected peers so it can identify the signature if it tries to hit another machine as well.
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

As I got it the team does not have the working product and intends to put the collected money into its development. Correct me if I am mistaken.
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

As I got it the team does not have the working product and intends to put the collected money into its development. Correct me if I am mistaken.

They have an 'Alpha' product that you can see working in the videos - I think the money will be used for marketing and expanding the network to work with larger amounts of peers.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:53:19 PM

Take a look at their roadmap, they're in alpha till may next year.

https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/the-levelnet-roadmap-4cfb46585e52
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

Level Net Portuguese WHITE PAPER

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Yes,correct

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:23:11 PM

They have an 'Alpha' product that you can see working in the videos - I think the money will be used for marketing and expanding the network to work with larger amounts of peers.

We are now at the stage of a functional prototype. Alpha version is in our case the product is ready to scale with the main components.To date, the product is not ready for scaling

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:34:17 PM

I think the goal is that when malware/virus is detected by a client on another machine, the network pushes out the hash/signature to the rest of the connected peers so it can identify the signature if it tries to hit another machine as well.

In general, you are right. It looks like you read our WP =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: