Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform  (Read 48569 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

If you have already been added to LevelNet Whitelist, you can buy tokens without waiting for the opening of sales, and get the biggest bonus at the beginning at a rate of 15%!
The LevelNet’s Token Pre-Sale started on April 20.

Don’t miss it!

https://tokensale.levelnet.co
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

Roughly read the website of the project. I read the information above. The ICO of the project is very good. The team of the project looks strong. Beautiful project! Good luck to everyone.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

What is the preico price?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
tokyojapan77

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

The information security industry is very large and the range of services can be almost unlimited. We will think about this after the launch of LevelNet.
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

a promising project with a great future, good work, I think this team has a very good chance of success.
a1a23xzch1112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

but if you want and your expectations the price will go high it's your own choice.
but I think that's a bad choice because looking at coin prices and with the announcement and coin developers it should be done. And coinmarketcap is not only a list coin for price and chart but provides detailed information about the coin. such as announcement. detail about etc.
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I have seen the move token succeed
token unlock? or the project that is distributing the token
naskdn1999

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

If you buy/sell crypto, never react emotionally, this is the basic rule of the succesful trader/investor.
victim1999

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

"Each member of LevelNet network shares virus detection data in REALTIME. You can help to prevent any malware attack in seconds." That's cool! Roll Eyes Shocked
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

I am very happy to join the group
tokyojapan77

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

How is the minimum to purchase?
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Do I understand correctly that you are developing an antivirus platform? Did you compare with known programs, for example, NOD, Kaspersky?
Also, I would like to understand, how can your program ensure the security of the crypto currency purses?
It's just like an antivirus, but it's not an classic antivirus. It is a network for exchanging antivirus protection between users. For users it is end-point protection solution app.
LevelNet allows to protect users against the latest attacks that occur on the Internet about which antivirus vendors have not managed to secure their users.
LevelNet client application receiving information from other users of the network,protects the device from attacks that were fixed by users with the same application.

For example:
User #1 was susceptible to an attack on the Internet and Avast was installed. Avast blocked this attack.
User #2 was also susceptible to attack on the Internet and it had NOD32 installed.
Nod32 could not block the virus.
User #3 does not have an antivirus.
Result: Users #2 #3 was infected with a virus.

If users #1, #2 and #3 had LevelNet app, then users #2 and #3 would not have been infected with the virus since.
The LevelNet app will block the virus.

For better understanding of the video. Imagine that virtual machines are different users who are in different parts of the world.
Please look through until the end I answer some important questions at the end of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDLfvA9EqNU
This can save your wallets in case of malware attack on your device
This is the best answer for your community will be more and more. The user is protected and the security of the wallets has been resolved. I like so much!
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

I found an error for the whitepaper Link URL ..please correct it..

Thank!

amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals and I'm certain this project will make things better for so many data traders out there.
xuanthu

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

How do you think it will be possible to assemble the soft cap? The project is really strong! It would be nice to have a project.....
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Grin
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Roughly read the website of the project. I read the information above. The ICO of the project is very good. The team of the project looks strong. Beautiful project! Good luck to everyone.
Thank you for your feedback!

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

What is the preico price?
Hello! Price for Presale and Public sale is fixed - 0,01 USD. Only bonus changing with collecting milestones amount. Till Soft cap raised bonus is 10%.

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

The information security industry is very large and the range of services can be almost unlimited. We will think about this after the launch of LevelNet.
a promising project with a great future, good work, I think this team has a very good chance of success.
Thanks, guys!

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Hey guys, good luck with LevelNet Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Thanks for information, we will do this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: