Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX price  (Read 2147 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

The latest wallet release is just solid. The more I use zPIV the more I love it. It's awesome, fast and so cheap to transfer. It's the best privacy chain.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

Hello. I am holding pivx too, im looking long term. After the fork pivx should go back to 3,5 and for the beginning of the  next year i would say 10 is the target. After that who knows. Do your own research.

Cheers
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Seems that we are finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This update of the pivx chain wasn't that easy. I hope this latest wallet version is the good, and that finally it's done Wink. Wait and see Wink.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

Seems that we are finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This update of the pivx chain wasn't that easy. I hope this latest wallet version is the good, and that finally it's done Wink. Wait and see Wink.
i still can’t spend zpiv

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

FINALLY !!! It's going UPUPUP!!!!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

I remember the price of pivx which rose in the late period when the last coin was good. If you bought this coin, you should be prepared for the long term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

PIVX seems like a better DASH, since it has no shady pre-mine. Also it has a huge and active community
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

Seeing this topic really makes my cry  Cry i still wonder why the fuck i was not invest in PIVX before the price was less than two dollars each one of them, i really regret of that.

When this coin officialy launched i blamed a lot of people because i told them that this coin was going to be a failure, i really regret about that.
Everyday that i check coinmarketcap it is making at least a six percent a day, maybe a little bit more if all the market is suddenly in red, but pivx is always on red, i dont know the real reason of that.
But i do not if should i invest or not, it is still a very risky situation to invest because it is always going up..

Hello
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:59:01 AM

It is true that I keep my PIVX since early 2017.
I will not sell it.
I like it specs
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

road to 12$ is opened! Pivx is the best coin tech available today together with Zencash and Zcoin

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

I like PIVX but there are so many better alternatives out there than that. The market is really centered to privacy coins and we have many competitors. Monero, Zcash, PIVX, it's really difficult to differentiate one from another because they all basically want to the same thing, or are aiming for it (private transactions) but each project is using a different approach, technology and obviously team to achieve that. Out of all the privacy coins out there PIVX is one of the least advanced one's in my opinion. Monero has already a huge market share but a good candidate to multiply your returns would be Zcash. Zcash is using by far the most advanced technology and that has been confirmed by many veterans in the industry. Research first all privacy coins before investing in one of them. After you understood how they work you'll have a more clear idea where to put your money in.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

PIVIX looks pretty confident now. The impression he caught the rising wave behind BITCOIN. In General, one of the few who cryptowall BITCOIN a little lost since growth. In March you could buy a 2500 sat now price: 43 500 cat. And it is only a BITCOIN in dollars, probably all the X100 did.
I think in the long as a great investment until the end of 2018

High risk high payoff
crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:39:03 AM by crypto-fanatic

The price is climbing strong now, having a real good product you can expect the price to continue rising

Now the resistance is broken with the good news, 10 dollar is easily in reach
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

privacy coins will rise as the gov Comes in
watch monero pivx and wraith
So 2018 I think pivx will do well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:10 AM

The price is climbing strong now, having a real good product you can expect the price to continue rising

Now the resistance is broken with the good news, 10 dollar is easily in reach
Rising due to add to Korean exchange.  Thank you S Korea!

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:05 AM

Pivx will hit 9 or 10 dollars, then 30-40...
That's how I've seen privacy coins increase
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

PIVX is one of the privacy coins you should consider holding. If you like find that it is not possible to determine the winner of the “privacy coin race” then consider buying these – XMR, DASH, ZEC, PIVX and XVG. I honestly have no idea which one is going to be the winner. At one time I thought it was Monero but now I am not so certain anymore.

Did you know that there was never an ICO for PIVX?

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:51:05 AM

pivx looks very good now. Quite surely kept during all these halts with BTC. I think soon we will be able to see the price more than $ 10. The current price is $ 5. Strong team and good marketing (seen as goods even branded great). I think in the long project will surely grow

High risk high payoff
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

but, this year the price of PIVX will reach $10
and i believe next year will become the year of PIVX,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

but, this year the price of PIVX will reach $10
and i believe next year will become the year of PIVX,,
agree with you, price of PIVX is $5.43 USD (3.90%) which ~0.00047272 BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: