Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125125 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:05:23 AM

Guys, TenX looks pretty similar. What are differences compared to your project?
Thanks for the good question!
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

If its a full pledge bank, would you also be offering a crypto in paying bills (utility and insurances) as well as remittances ?

Thank you
DarkSi

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

Guys, TenX looks pretty similar. What are differences compared to your project?
Thanks for the good question!
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

If its a full pledge bank, would you also be offering a crypto in paying bills (utility and insurances) as well as remittances ?

Thank you

Thank you for the good question. Yes, we plan to add the feature you're talking about. But not in the first version. More details are coming a bit later.

And see also some details on you previous question about comparison with TenX: http://prntscr.com/guqjvc. This is the screenshot from our WP available on website https://crypterium.io/.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:35:06 PM

Yesterday checked the photos of the dev team and work in progress,really getting excited about this project. It looks very promising.
DarkSi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Yesterday checked the photos of the dev team and work in progress,really getting excited about this project. It looks very promising.

Thanks for such a nice feedback, Mrs Troll. Join our Telegram chat to get closer to us https://t.me/crypterium
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

The project seems to be really interesting ! Is there any bounty yet ? I don't find any thread to help the marketing.

Contact me via PM when you have bounties.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Mike | Crypterium

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

The project seems to be really interesting ! Is there any bounty yet ? I don't find any thread to help the marketing.

Contact me via PM when you have bounties.

Yes, we do have a bounty program. All information about it will be published in our blog on Medium (https://medium.com/@crypterium_io).
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?
DarkSi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:53 PM

Since you're cryptobank you guys plan to issue your own plastic cards or use one of existing systems?

Since we are cryptobank we focus on contacless payments solution. That means we plan to develop a mobile app for payments through NFC, QR, photo camera and ultrasound. There will be no need for cards.
Userlings

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

Nice stuff
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Nice stuff

Thanks;) Join our Telegram chat for more interesting stuff! https://t.me/crypterium
danielcool

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

So how EXACTLY am i gonna pay with cryptocurrencies like i'm paying with a credit card?
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:00:37 PM

So how EXACTLY am i gonna pay with cryptocurrencies like i'm paying with a credit card?

Crypterium uses NFC HCE (host card emulation) protocols to tokenise the data on the virtual payment
card and in turn the POS terminal reads the connections as if it were a standard plastic card. Practically
any NFC payment service, such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and a host of other providers,
can now be used to pay with cryptocurrencies and as far as the retailer or online store is concerned,
they are paid in the currency of their payment order. This capability extends to ATM cash withdrawals
and most other standard banking activities.
danielcool

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

What's the initial CRPT token price and what's going to happan upon reaching your hardcap?
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:23:00 PM

What's the initial CRPT token price and what's going to happan upon reaching your hardcap?

Upon launch, a single CRPT token is valued at 0.0001 BTC. For equivalent prices in other
cryptocurrencies, the following exchanges will be used; Kraken, Bitstamp, Bitfinex and Poloniex.
Upon reaching our hardcap we'll do the following:
Credit Token protocol and Trading Currency Exchanges
 Secured loans by collateral
 Integrations with scoring platforms
 Forming own scoring AI platform
 Credit Token trading exchange development
 Algorithms and mechanics for self-regulated Credit Token exchange
ratesObtaining the banking license
 Further integrations with [Suspicious link removed]munity projects
 Global association of Cryptoeconomy development
danielcool

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

I've read something about smart exchanges on your telegram chanel, but still not sure what it is
Man, this project gives me chills, i'm hyped af
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

I've read something about smart exchanges on your telegram chanel, but still not sure what it is
Man, this project gives me chills, i'm hyped af

Crypterium's technology platform is based on algorithms that ensure the most efficient bid-offer
matching across natural peer-to-peer flow as well as third party crypto-exchanges. All historical
transactions are stored in a dedicated data-warehouse that continuously analyses the data to enhance
risk management and identify predictive behaviours, and in turn enable Crypterium to optimize the
CRPTocurrency exchange process and better educate the customer on possible payment strategies,
for example, it may highlight different payment mixes depending on the current token valuations. In
other words everything possible is done to ensure that the customer gets the best deal.

Cheers, the hype train has no brackes;)
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

looks promising, I think I will keep an eye on this

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:54:45 PM

How Crypterium differs from Utrust?
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

looks promising, I think I will keep an eye on this

Thanks! We'll keep everyone updated!
Mike | Crypterium

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

How Crypterium differs from Utrust?
The main difference is our CrypteriumSX (Smart eXchange) system (explained above). Also, implementation of our previous project, i.e. paying with QR codes. Another noticable difference is loan feature using CRED tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: