Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125046 times)
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

the price is unbelieveble. we need some good news. better if it wil be date of listing on new exchange.
It has been told here that the current price is really not the price of Crypterium until the official exchanges will be announced. The current price may be low but those trades only constitutes to a very small part of the supply. No need to worry. When it is officially listed on exchanges, that's the time you can see the real price and I know it will not be this low.

token was added to marketcap, it means it has volume, that means that tokem is trading. it means token has price. do not be idiot and do not listen devs like a puppy. wake up, crpt is already trading.
he is not idiot ,he believe that we are.
hitbtc will make nothing, onlz a working app will and that will take long time. ico is ico ,lets hope nothing will go wrong and wait

only idiots believe that crypterium have no price yet. hitbtc or idex, there is no difference. token is already trading. it means market already decide what how much crpt cost on this moment.
While the market does not show the actual price of the CRPT token. Now there is a general decline in the market. We will wait until the market stabilizes. And in fact, only with the release of the product you can see the real value of the token.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

the price is unbelieveble. we need some good news. better if it wil be date of listing on new exchange.
It has been told here that the current price is really not the price of Crypterium until the official exchanges will be announced. The current price may be low but those trades only constitutes to a very small part of the supply. No need to worry. When it is officially listed on exchanges, that's the time you can see the real price and I know it will not be this low.

token was added to marketcap, it means it has volume, that means that tokem is trading. it means token has price. do not be idiot and do not listen devs like a puppy. wake up, crpt is already trading.
hitbtc will make nothing, onlz a working app will and that will take long time. ico is ico ,lets hope nothing will go wrong and wait

only idiots believe that crypterium have no price yet. hitbtc or idex, there is no difference. token is already trading. it means market already decide what how much crpt cost on this moment.
While the market does not show the actual price of the CRPT token. Now there is a general decline in the market. We will wait until the market stabilizes. And in fact, only with the release of the product you can see the real value of the token.
we see the real value at the moment, after the release we will see the real value at another moment
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

The number of subscribers is growing, our community on reddit counts 500 subscribers!
@CoinMarketCap you should probably do a little update of the information, our official reddit is: https://www.reddit.com/r/crypterium_com/
update!!!!
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.
i have buy on idex every think was ok i was using metamask many strange messages reccieved from metamask .i am going to buy more

You take a lot of risks by buying now. As long as the market does not stabilize, there is a high probability that you will get losses, of course, if you do not keep tokens for a long time
Where is the risk in buying when the token price is down, it's below ICO price at the moment so it's good to take advantage on that cheap price.
I think if we believe that this project will go big then we should be aggressive in filling our wallet with this token.
It would be reasonable to wait for change trend in the market and then make any purchases. You can buy today, and tomorrow the price will be even lower.
You never know what will happen next. You can just assume. The project itself is very necessary, the team raised a lot of money, the market is at the bottom, the CRPT token is also very cheap. I'm waiting for growth.

I am not so sure that this is the bottom. Lots of people are predicting bitcoin at 1k $ it's a little bit scary to imagine something like that. But if it really goes to 1k$ then lots of alt will probably die
Who are these people. Even if Bitcoin so falls, there will be a great opportunity to buy a lot of tokens (and Bitcoin itself) is very cheap. The market after that will take off well.

alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Crypterium's goal is to provide a complete vertically integrated service  that encompasses the best ideas from the entire community of the  world's best blockchain enthusiasts. 
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.
i have buy on idex every think was ok i was using metamask many strange messages reccieved from metamask .i am going to buy more

You take a lot of risks by buying now. As long as the market does not stabilize, there is a high probability that you will get losses, of course, if you do not keep tokens for a long time
Where is the risk in buying when the token price is down, it's below ICO price at the moment so it's good to take advantage on that cheap price.
I think if we believe that this project will go big then we should be aggressive in filling our wallet with this token.
It would be reasonable to wait for change trend in the market and then make any purchases. You can buy today, and tomorrow the price will be even lower.
You never know what will happen next. You can just assume. The project itself is very necessary, the team raised a lot of money, the market is at the bottom, the CRPT token is also very cheap. I'm waiting for growth.

I am not so sure that this is the bottom. Lots of people are predicting bitcoin at 1k $ it's a little bit scary to imagine something like that. But if it really goes to 1k$ then lots of alt will probably die
Who are these people. Even if Bitcoin so falls, there will be a great opportunity to buy a lot of tokens (and Bitcoin itself) is very cheap. The market after that will take off well.
hahahaha i personaly have invest alots of mymoney and time if btc will fail to 1k all of my investment are gone.projects like crpt will not survive only will cost cents .today i am buying 400 eur crpt and they will cost after that 4 eur
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:05 AM

Current CMC values are based on 1% volume on P2P exchanges. A more accurate depiction of CRPT value will be available, once on official exchanges Q1.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

Current CMC values are based on 1% volume on P2P exchanges. A more accurate depiction of CRPT value will be available, once on official exchanges Q1.
March is the last month of the quarter 1 and we are about to witness the exchange this month, I am sure the team will not disappoint us.
You did not announce yet what exchange would that be, right? I hope it will not be hitbtc because it has low volume, just choose a higher volume exchanges.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Best wishes.

Bitcoin will never cost $ 1000. It is not profitable for anyone and this will undermine faith in bitcoin. These trolls are spreading such rumors to buy your bitcoin cheaply

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Best wishes.

hahahaha i personaly have invest alots of mymoney and time if btc will fail to 1k all of my investment are gone.projects like crpt will not survive only will cost cents .today i am buying 400 eur crpt and they will cost after that 4 eur

or it will be 4000 eur. need to wait when devs will launch platform. becides better to watch eth price. not btc.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

March is the last month of the quarter 1 and we are about to witness the exchange this month, I am sure the team will not disappoint us.
You did not announce yet what exchange would that be, right? I hope it will not be hitbtc because it has low volume, just choose a higher volume exchanges.
He did, and it would be HITBTC. But as Botnake said, March will be the last month of Q1, and now it's already March 14th, when exactly it will be added?
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Best wishes.

or it will be 4000 eur. need to wait when devs will launch platform. becides better to watch eth price. not btc.
if the platform will be launched for ios and android 6 months later will be 40.000
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

last time I heard from team that it will be hitbtc, I do not think that they have changed plans
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Crypterium's goal is to provide a complete vertically integrated service  that encompasses the best ideas from the entire community of the  world's best blockchain enthusiasts.  
Exactly! Absolutely right. But I don't quite understand why you wrote it`s? Just? We did not talk here about it Grin
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fulfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private.

Thanks
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fulfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private.

Thanks

That's bullshit. There is a name for it, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity and e.g. one of the main reason why Windows has so much malware, but Linux nearly no. If your system isn't safe if you publish the source code, then it isn't safe at all.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

Stop spam! I see this message in any topic from you. Copy and past will be baned from forum moderator immediately
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

Thanks

Whats wrong in asking or checking the open source code on github, accessing code repository gives confidence to investors/tech enthus that team is working on end product/improvements to existing product. i dont think its a security threat if it is said so why every ICO comes up with open repositories. Atleast team should provide some limited access to some modules so that it will be a win - win for both of em
Though he may be spamming by asking for github profile
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: