Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125042 times)
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Dev, today is March 16, I remember that you said listing on hitbtc will be up to 15th
Also would like to learn about the listing on HitBTC? There is no news? As i remember that they promised to start sales on this exchange.

On twitter, the team repeatedly answered that crpt will be listed on hitbtc by this march. Still twelve days until 31th march.
Here's their latest answer tweet :

Great news! Listing on HitBTC can cause a little pump. Moreover there is a troll box for such kind of operations in it
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Dev, today is March 16, I remember that you said listing on hitbtc will be up to 15th
Also would like to learn about the listing on HitBTC? There is no news? As i remember that they promised to start sales on this exchange.

On twitter, the team repeatedly answered that crpt will be listed on hitbtc by this march. Still twelve days until 31th march.

great, now we at least know what to expect, waiting for March 31, although hitbtc is not the best exchange
fdino577

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Let’s start this week with fantastic news! Firstly, we have a new video for you – from our launch event in Singapore. And second – meet us at Cryptocurrency Blockchain Conference in San Francisco, March 22-23 >>https://youtu.be/5THTju0fKTw
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

The words, which were used internally, was "PLANNED for early March." People misunderstood this. As with anything in buisness, you can plan all you want but not everything will go according to plan, so plans change. (Do not take that as an assumption that anything has gone wrong, it hasn't) We can not help if people gravitate toward certain words and pretend they are promises or legally binding. It was a miscommunication on several levels. As with any good buisness model, you must prepare the best you can for any forseeable obstacles and have the flexability to adapt for any unforseen obstacles. There are also language barriers to overcome. All the staff is to the ears in the development and making agreements with partners. As it very dependent on third parties, sometimes it's difficult and would be irresponsible from our side to announce exact deadlines. Nevertheless, we are going update our community regularly on the achievements to help eliminate some of the FUD. The official word on exchanges is Q1. We will be using certain phrasing to avoid any further miscommunication in the future. We will not, as a business, knowingly do anything to jeopardize the value or integrity of Crypterium or its product.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

It was said that we planned it for early March. We are still confident to do it in March.
in my opinion CRPT very well traded on IDEX, I do not see the point in HITBTC, this is a bad exchange

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. A lot of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

come on guys, do not think if entering in a new exchange will make the price go up, you can see crypto market is now unbalanced i'm sure dev is thinking about a new exchange that will be launched at the right time.

Agreed.  I don't see a need to prioritize entering exchanges when their is product development work to do.  I would like to hear more about the development of things, though.

We have been very busy and have taken many actions. On average, the app is updated every 3 days. We are following our white paper and roadmap. There are many negotiations going on behind the scenes, many interviews taking place and we are about to launch our advertisement campaign. Crypterium has already obtained 2 major licenses in fintech and crypto-currencies. It can be checked out in the register https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559 . We also launched the process of obtaining another 2 licenses - Operating as financial institution and E-Money. The latter, by the way, is issued not by Estonia, but by the European Union. And it will be displayed in a different registry. After the successful launch of Crypterium Lite for Android, Crypterium are now testing the IOS release. If everything goes according to plan, this will be available to all our IOS users very soon. Full application release is set for H1 and we will be on official exchanges Q1.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:59 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 09:40:15 PM by FrankCastle1

It was said that we planned it for early March. We are still confident to do it in March.
in my opinion CRPT very well traded on IDEX, I do not see the point in HITBTC, this is a bad exchange

we need more exchanges for more volume. more volume more PR so more price. hitbtc is ok for a start.
come on guys, do not think if entering in a new exchange will make the price go up, you can see crypto market is now unbalanced i'm sure dev is thinking about a new exchange that will be launched at the right time.
We are reading then keep the whitepaper as interest before we had investing our money . did you see  or read? I can understood your purpose, but at other side we need a certainty.

What you show here, is referring to the launch of the ICO, in section 6.2, on page 22 of the white paper. Please avoid misinforming others. The only exchange to be announced has been HitBTC in Q1, with more exchanges to be announced, soon.

https://crypterium.io/wp/

FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

we need more exchanges for more volume. more volume more PR so more price. hitbtc is ok for a start.
We are reading then keep the whitepaper as interest before we had investing our money . did you see  or read? I can understood your purpose, but at other side we need a certainty.

Hitbtc was not mentioned because it was not an attractive site anyway.
But, if we do not have exchanges that is more worst and the as soon as possible we should have that.
CRPT deserves to be in good exchanges, I wouldn't mind waiting as long as we will have this token in exchanges mentioned in white paper.

What they show here, is referring to the launch of the ICO, in section 6.2, on page 22 of the white paper. Please avoid misinforming others. The only exchange to be announced has been HitBTC in Q1, with more exchanges to be announced, soon.
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:12:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/lBozzMK.png
If the team promised to list the token on hitbtc, we are waiting. The addition of a token to exchanges does not always depend on the team, there are usually delays on the part of  exchanges.
is better little bet late.from listen it on in wrong days that everithing go down .if is in day when every thing go up will be huge jump
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

If the team promised to list the token on hitbtc, we are waiting. The addition of a token to exchanges does not always depend on the team, there are usually delays on the part of  exchanges.
is better little bet late.from listen it on in wrong days that everithing go down .if is in day when every thing go up will be huge jump
We will see CRPT in Hitbtc this month, I am sure with that because the team already mentioned.
But, I am not really in a hurry because I believe it would be better to wait for the right timing to develop the project first before selling my tokens.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

We will see CRPT in Hitbtc this month, I am sure with that because the team already mentioned.
But, I am not really in a hurry because I believe it would be better to wait for the right timing to develop the project first before selling my tokens.
I think it's the best time and can't wait, development may be delayed for many months
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

I think it's the best time and can't wait, development may be delayed for many months

Once we at hitbtc. We gonna be back to $2

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
JohnPierson

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???
what are you doing? , you are posting the same copie/paste in 20 different threads , maybe you don't know but post count is in your situation not important , you also need to have MERIT and there is no one intersted in giving you a merit , please stop that spam.

you also know that people can send your profile to moderators to let you ban?

because people like you we now have a merit system

Anyway, I will answer. There is no plan to release the Crypterium source codes on GitHub at this moment. Our application belongs to the category of financial services. We do not know of examples of when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. It is very unsafe. Another thing that should be taken into account is that we have our own unique developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc and that should be kept private
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Once we at hitbtc. We gonna be back to $2
If during the addition of the CRPT token on the crypto exchange hitbtc the market will grow, then the token will quickly return to $ 2.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lBozzMK.png
that is my worries too ,only the working app will make the price really up few months after release off app will be a very good price .if will be finaly released plans is plans
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:03:51 AM by FrankCastle1

If the team promised to list the token on hitbtc, we are waiting. The addition of a token to exchanges does not always depend on the team, there are usually delays on the part of  exchanges.
that is my worries too ,only the working app will make the price really up few months after release off app will be a very good price .if will be finaly released plans is plans

Hi! No worries. The app is looking great!
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:39 AM

We are reading then keep the whitepaper as interest before we had investing our money . did you see  or read? I can understood your purpose, but at other side we need a certainty.

But, if we do not have exchanges that is more worst and the as soon as possible we should have that.
CRPT deserves to be in good exchanges, I wouldn't mind waiting as long as we will have this token in exchanges mentioned in white paper.
But that's like unfair. I agree CRPT token were deserves in biggest market, that is why i had spend my money for these project. Seems the day's closer to launch at market HitBTC.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

But that's like unfair. I agree CRPT token were deserves in biggest market, that is why i had spend my money for these project. Seems the day's closer to launch at market HitBTC.
Small project can easily get listed in Hitbtc so I think we have a chance to get listed there.
I am only concern the volume it can generate, maybe having a volume like 200 btc per day is already a good start.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

there is no support from the big exchange that makes the token crpt unstable. so if there is a big exchange then this will make the price will be even higher

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

there is no support from the big exchange that makes the token crpt unstable. so if there is a big exchange then this will make the price will be even higher
People do FOMO once there is a speculation that a token will be listed in big exchanges, especially Binance.
We need that to happen to this project because we have a bigger community and we can sustain the volume with the team continue to share their development.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: