Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124060 times)
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

I do not know what to think

Simple pump from the announcement of the day or so start of a real increase in the long term for this project?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

I do not know what to think

Simple pump from the announcement of the day or so start of a real increase in the long term for this project?

Hi. Long term it will be the burning of tokens which create the value of tokens.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Though the funds raised are impressive, I don’t really get the idea of creating one more crypto bank. Is there anything special about it?

Hi. You can learn more about how our project differs from others in our white paper.
https://crypterium.io/wp/

Also, this article is a good read.
https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-vs-everyone-else-dca07ac0902f
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

Price seems a bit stagnant!  For me, it doesn't matter what the price is doing as I still have NOT received my tokens?  Pretty aggravating as I have tried all the different paths I keep hearing to try!  I see these boards get read, so with that being said, can you find out why I don't have my tokens still?  I gave my address to send to my nano ledger months ago now.  I just want what I paid for!

If you have not yet received your tokens:

First, check the status of your withdraw:

Withdrawn: Currently in the Etherchain
Withdrawing: Being sent to the Etherchain
Withdrawing Fault: To be reestablished with the Etherchain (Is currently being corrected and is not a concern)

Then check Etherscan for the transaction:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f
(It is normal to not display until transaction is complete)

Then check your ERC20 capable wallet as shown in the video tutorial here:

http://t.me/crypterium/489377

You may have to enter custom token:

Token Contract Address: 0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f
Token Symbol: CRPT
Decimals: 18

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-manual-how-to-use-use-tokens-in-wallet-42d7f5c1d9f3

Try clearing your cache and history. Use another browser if possible.

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980

If you made a purchase from a false support member through telegram chat, you will not receive tokens, as you were unfortunately contacted by a scammer and we are deeply sorry for your loss of funds. We cannot reimburse you in any way.

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/how-to-avoid-scammers-7e96b7c62109

You could have been a victim of phishing or malware, as well.

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/phishing

https://www.avg.com/en/signal/what-is-malware

If you think your wallet has been compromised, it is best to scan your devices with anti malware software and change all of your current passwords. Enable 2FA authentication to also protect your accounts from being hacked.

If your tokens were moved from your wallet address after the withdraw, it can only be done with accessing the ETH private key and we do not have access to this. Remember to hold your private keys in a more secure way in the future and never keep them on a device which is connected to the internet.
There is no way to revert your transaction if it has been completed.

If you sent your tokens to a wallet that is not ERC20 capable, there is no way to revert your transaction since it has been already done. Apologies for not being able to assist, according to terms of token sale:
"Failure to provide a correct address of the External Wallet will result in the loss of purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Failure to provide the External Wallet or to complete its set up, will delay the withdrawal of the purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be a sole responsibility of Purchaser. Purchaser shall be responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the External Wallet, vault or other storage mechanism Purchaser decides to use to receive and hold Tokens outside of the Account, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s)."

Point 5a: https://crypterium.io/content/terms-token-sale.pdf?v=1.56

If you have further issue, please contact our support directly at support@crypterium.com

FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Hey guys, when I go to HitBTC, I can see this message on the top of the main page:

CRPT market update. Dear traders, please note that CRPT trading is currently paused and will be resumed next week. Your assets are safe as always with HitBTC.

So it looks like Crypterium is on HitBTC but can't be traded yet.

do not trading there befor oficial announce. yesterday one guy make mistake on hitbtc and sold 21000 crpt for 2 cents per token.

Can he get it back?

Anyone that traded during HitBTC testing phase was refunded.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

Hey guys, when I go to HitBTC, I can see this message on the top of the main page:

CRPT market update. Dear traders, please note that CRPT trading is currently paused and will be resumed next week. Your assets are safe as always with HitBTC.

Trading on HitBTC will be available March 26th! More exchanges to be announced soon!

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Trading on HitBTC will be available March 26th! More exchanges to be announced soon!

wow this is great. many are looking forward to this and I will look forward to it happening, how this development will make things better?
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

wow this is great. many are looking forward to this and I will look forward to it happening, how this development will make things better?

Hi there.... Here is an interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=268&v=ReBOInYCeQw
iMuRrr

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

For those who missed the conference and key information about Crypterium, we will answer important questions concerning the project.

📈When exchanges?

- CRPT will be listed at HitBTC on March 26.

📱When will the application be released?

- The application will be released within 3 months.

📑 Any new partnership with Crypterium?

- Austin announced a partnership with PlayChip ( https://playchip.io/)
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

For those who missed the conference and key information about Crypterium, we will answer important questions concerning the project.

📈When exchanges?

Yes, it's just amazing news. But I wanted something more serious than HIT-BTC.

nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

Today Crypterium team will be participating in blockchain conference in San Francisco. I would like to be there, and see this solid team with my with my own two eyes. In any case, if someone will make a video record of CEO speech, please post the link below.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

📈When exchanges?

I hope have time to participate in pump in the first few hours after listing, I'm sure because then will be a dump
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

do not trading there befor oficial announce. yesterday one guy make mistake on hitbtc and sold 21000 crpt for 2 cents per token.

Can he get it back?

in telegram chat i read that crypterium team did all what they can to get his money back.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Can he get it back?

in telegram chat i read that crypterium team did all what they can to get his money back.

So it is already possible to transfer tokens from wallets to Hit-btc? I just don't understand the beginning of the auction will begin on March 26 only

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

This is great news. As you promised, that on hitbtc add a token, so added. I'm waiting for the development of the project. Not only in terms of profits from tokens. I'm very interested in the product.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Can he get it back?

So it is already possible to transfer tokens from wallets to Hit-btc? I just don't understand the beginning of the auction will begin on March 26 only

Hi. It is advised that you wait until March 26th. Thanks!
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

📈When exchanges?

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. Many of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

📈When exchanges?

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. Many of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.

I very much hope that in the near future the token will also be added to the kucoin, where the volume of trading will immediately rise

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

I very much hope that in the near future the token will also be added to the kucoin, where the volume of trading will immediately rise
We will get there or even bigger exchange than Kucoin, but let's take it as a step by step, I know it will benefit both the team and the investors
in the event we have a big volume, let them do their job and just keep your support strong so it will happen soon.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

What was the ICO price? HitBTC is not so good exchange like Kukoin and Binance
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: