Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM keep falling...  (Read 1656 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

IMO, SONM has a solid product and good development team. It is lacking marketing. I believe SONM will come up with good marketing once its product is fully developed. And the price will surely rise.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:58:53 PM

IMO, SONM has a solid product and good development team. It is lacking marketing. I believe SONM will come up with good marketing once its product is fully developed. And the price will surely rise.
If the team could deliver the product in the right time frame then we could see some movement in the price,other than that the price is really not moving from the time it hit the market,so this is a long term hold until the team comes up with the good news,if they could list the coin in some major exchanges then we could see some movement,other than that waiting is the only thing you can do.
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

yes, Sonm is a good product, but on the ICO they obviously overstated the size of the investment and it is now hard for investors to make a profit

thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:13:44 AM

One of my friend invested in SONM ICO way too much, and after ICO he said that he does not think the price will ever recover.

Luckily he still have the token in his bag now.  Grin

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

This thread has been opened on 29 September, I mean before the recent pump, SONM price is much better now, it is stable at $0.17 now, although it reached $0.23.
rally

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:39:31 AM

This thread has been opened on 29 September, I mean before the recent pump, SONM price is much better now, it is stable at $0.17 now, although it reached $0.23.

if I'm not mistaken, sonm is currently trading below the ico price? does anyone remember the price of ico?

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

if I'm not mistaken, sonm is currently trading below the ico price? does anyone remember the price of ico?
ICO price was $0.12, so it is over ICO price now in term of USD, they collected about $40 million, circulation supply is 330 million token, but I think ETH price was between 350-400$ at the time of SONM ICO.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

Sonm is very risky project to invest in, but I love how it may return huge profits rewarding that risk.
I feel like holders of sonm will win and dumpers will lose this time.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

Sonm is very risky project to invest in, but I love how it may return huge profits rewarding that risk.
i already sold all my sonm and took ~5x profit but still this project worth holding till end of next year, great developers! . I just cant hold that long ... good luck long term holders Roll Eyes
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:51:06 PM

i already sold all my sonm and took ~5x profit but still this project worth holding till end of next year, great developers! . I just cant hold that long ... good luck long term holders Roll Eyes
Sonm has become agressive the value lately, but sadly I sold mine before. So lucky for those who hold after the ICO because they really earned huge profit when Sonm hit the pump. But i dont know until what price will continue the rise of Sonm.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:03:31 AM

I'm impressed with the price stability after it hit its recent high of 5759sat. It has settled down into a tight range of about 3840-4200sat. I think we will see it make a breakout higher over the next week.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

I wonder why it dropped, looks like a normal correction and a last drop in value after a short period of accumumation. I think by mid october we'll be back at 0.2

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

The huge ICO funds raised nailed the price Although it is not as much as Bancor and EOS

But 1 thing there, SonM is giving constant updates and news

YET, the FUD is very strong if you take a look on their thread, i am not sure on a scenario where

If people don't like on the project, why do they bother posting on the thread so ya
rally

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:55:32 AM

ICO price was $0.12, so it is over ICO price now in term of USD, they collected about $40 million, circulation supply is 330 million token, but I think ETH price was between 350-400$ at the time of SONM ICO.

then at the current moment they trade even higher than their price for ico. And the title of the topic is pessimistic)

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Yes it is falling but I think it is parallel to the market. It will rise to $0.25 again in a very short time. Don't dump it just because it is falling.
rally

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

Yes it is falling but I think it is parallel to the market. It will rise to $0.25 again in a very short time. Don't dump it just because it is falling.

Of course, now almost all the altcoins are falling, do not expect from sonm miracles in such a market

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

Of course, now almost all the altcoins are falling, do not expect from sonm miracles in such a market
Sonm and others altcoin keeps falling but eventually I think it will recover. It will rise again soon so for those who holds will gain profit. Because sonm for sure will grow its value in the market.
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

I personally already tripled my btc so I'm one happy investor. Smiley

Its normal as everything is dropping at the moment. It will increase when the markets get back on their feet.
Board-Room

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

Long-term investment, could be huge depending on how the other decentralized supercomputing projects pan out. 
nesso

Activity: 640
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

It made hardcap with what, 42 million USD? Expectations are bigger naturally but they failed to deliver that super computer. I'm not surprised about recent price. It's over ICO price based on USD but less based on BTC and ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: