Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:31:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018  (Read 32544 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

My favorites for 2018 that should at least x10 are:

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?
About Ardor it's hard not to agree the coin is very progressive, and I'm one of those who want to invest a little there. The other two coins are little known to me, but thanks to you, I sit reading and analyzing. Maybe they will.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

SONM , 10x end of 2017 , 50x-100x potential next year  Smiley.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

Iexec
Kyber
Wanchain

I think that the ICO with whitelist will could make *10
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

You have to look at the market capitalization. It is a good indicator whether the coin can go x10 or x100. If the market cap is relatively low there could be a huge rise, but if the market cap is already high, then it's unlikely it will x10 or x100. In my opinion coins with more than $ 1 bln market cap won't be able to 10x in short term. There might be exceptions.
runio

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:32 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:57:44 AM by mprep

x10 could be on start when hit on exchange for Pally Token, very small max cap, very good team and advisors
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:44:11 AM

Chainlink.... Shocked

Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

DeepOnion. With DeepSend and DeepVault coming up, I think the coin has a great chance to stand out from the crowd...

The anonymity it provides is well above what other coins can provide.

There is also a lot of focus on distributing the coins to decentralise it, through their weekly airdrop.

These weekly airdrops also ensure that there are a lot of people promoting the coin and that could make others know about the coin too!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?
About Ardor it's hard not to agree the coin is very progressive, and I'm one of those who want to invest a little there. The other two coins are little known to me, but thanks to you, I sit reading and analyzing. Maybe they will.

ARDR definitely looks interesting and promising. Child chain for Ignis should also provide a boost to its value - Ignis has seen pretty good demand for its ICO.

rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

I suggest reading up on CombiCoin. Today is the last day of ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc.). The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%l the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China (and most recently South Korea) related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there's people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/
1 day left!

This means this is only an index of top 30 coins, a mutual fund of sorts - you're basically spreading your bets among the 30 coins which you can do by yourself. This will increase when all of the underlying assets increase - if some go 10x and some go to 0 there wont be as much impact on the coin price. So if you're looking to hedge or play it safe, then you can go for it but if I want something 10x or 100x, I wont go for this.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

Dimcoin is another project that I will keep my sights on, the project seems solid from what I read on the white paper, and among your choices the one I like the most is Ardor that is another coin that is going to do well in the next year since it is way below its all time high and I see an upward trend happening in the next few months, so this seems like a good opportunity to get it cheap and get your profits later in the year.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

x10 could be on start when hit on exchange for Pally Token, very small max cap, very good team and advisors.

I have huge doubts that JPMorgan and Amazon are actually
involved with this project.

This seems really shady to me and I strongly advise everyone
to not invest in this project.

Please prove me wrong and show me proof that these companies
are actually involved in Pally.

During a quick Google search I have been unable to find any connection
between these alleged advisors and the Pally ICO.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

PTOY
OMG
TENX
CHANGE (BANK)
AETERNITY
WALTON
FlavCoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

Obviously ....

SALT
WAVES

period
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

cindicator
wanchain
powerledger
eventchain

I would also have liked to participate in red pulse but wanchain is happening quicker than expected so all of my little funds reserved on that. Electroneum there was a lot of negative feedback here on the board. I f you are interested in that maybe watch the interview with the CEO on youtube. Insane amount of coins but I could imagine that to have interesting upside if the project gets some traction. First UK coin and maybe not too good for flipping. 10 times better than KIN where many poor people are currently experiencing their first ICO. I was wondering about doing a trade on that as it is really far below ICO price now but maybe best just to stay away.
tony879743

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

ebtc token
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210565.0
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

speaking of KIN anyone dare a forecast where that one bottoms out?
itf991

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:27:04 PM

1.DeepOnion due to airdrops and privacy with a rapidly growing community.  2.Signatum: No ICO, asic resistant active devs and members.
3 Exscudo: Complex project with their own blockçain innovation working on creating their own ecosystem.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

Decred, patientory and monetha can make x10 in 2018. Especially decred will be higher than 1 billion dollar market cap in my opinion. Ptoy and mth are one of the best blockchain projects, 2018 will be the year of them.
itf991

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:36:44 PM

speaking of KIN anyone dare a forecast where that one bottoms out?
Well, I'd say 3x max. Way too many ERC20 tokens, greedy ICO. I skipped this boat. Good luck to anyone who's been invested in it.  Wink
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:51:56 PM

I dont have an exact answer for you but I can give a good direction for one. With the rise of banned ICOs and all this regulation incoming it is no surprise that current top market anonymous coins are doing well. With that

in mind I think it is only fitting come 2018 that another anonymous will go parabolic. Now which coin that exactly is that much is up for debate. Good candidates include CloakCoin, Spectrecoin, and DeepOnion. Look for these

coins to make a big time jump in 2018

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: