Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018  (Read 32544 times)
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

currently in 2018 it is very difficult to up x10, because the price of bitcoin is still in a bad condition the market is still in bloody so the altcoin won't be able to up x10
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Yeah, really hard to say whats happening, but i think this projects could do a x10 in the next bullrun

Tezos
Tron
Matrix Ai
Cpchain
Dragonchain

.. but there are many potential coins out there, you could say nearly all!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

I see there are a lot of recomendation of picking up different coins or tokens with low cap...
From my point of view it is wrong strategy.
Better to find really worthy ICO and invest there. Till the time market is bullish token may appear on the exchange and make a big spike up!
karlos_545

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

I see there are a lot of recomendation of picking up different coins or tokens with low cap...
Better to find really worthy ICO and invest there. Till the time market is bullish token may appear on the exchange and make a big spike up!
There are only few really trust worthy project nowdays - Ingot and W12, the rest dont attract me at all.
Investing in ICOs now is very risky investment, better to leave all in ETH or BTC, IMHO
nofork_man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

There are only few really trust worthy project nowdays - Ingot and W12, the rest dont attract me at all.
Investing in ICOs now is very risky investment, better to leave all in ETH or BTC, IMHO
If ICo is really promising then worth a shot.
ICOs have the biggest chances to make big XX in lon run comparing to the projects that are already at the market.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

ICOs have the biggest chances to make big XX in lon run comparing to the projects that are already at the market.
Only steady projects, that have already reached soft cap (Like Ingot that was metioned above)
It is time when it has a sense to invest at main sale only to be able to ensure in advance soft cap is reached
all_inman

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Only steady projects, that have already reached soft cap (Like Ingot that was metioned above)
It is time when it has a sense to invest at main sale only to be able to ensure in advance soft cap is reached
agree, so may ICOs now and so many scams in crypto..pnly those ones which have already reached soft cap is worty of investing BUT stil only after cheking and recheking!
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

Better to ask which ICO will make x10 next because it is barely possible old alts will recover. I dont event speak about any xx profit
DanyBee

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

TWIST Network ticker TWIST, Cryptopia, $500k cap (not twister coin)

GazeCoin, ticker GZE, Cryptopia, $1m cap

Graft, ticker GRFT, Cryptopia, $5m cap

FLASH, ticker FLASH, Cryptopia, $5m cap

Fabric, ticker FT, Cryptopia, $1m cap

be Cautious trading with this account ( Danydee ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=139084 , it is me the real owner of the account, The account is hacked from me!
https://[Suspiciou Bit link ly removed]/2O92Mk7

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

Try going for low cap coins guys, those that start in humble beginnings, and have strong supportive communities. My bets are

Dstra
Staker
Privcy
Duelium
Proof of Diligence
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Try going for low cap coins guys, those that start in humble beginnings, and have strong supportive communities. My bets are

Dstra
Staker
Privcy
Duelium
Proof of Diligence

Interesting. probably, you are right, and it is worth paying attention to these altcoins. As for me, my favorites are Cardano, TRON, Credits, Qtum, OmiseGO, Napoleon X, Gladius, Stellar, and VeChain.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

I'm watching WAVES. The current price is around 2 USD. Based on chart movements, it looks like WAVES prices will rise. Maybe for the next few weeks it can double. And it will be 10 times the next few months. CMIIW

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

I think it will be Matrix AI, Elastos, Waves, Red Pulse, ICON. These are the most promising altcoins which in my opinion will greatly increase in price.
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Trinity Network Credit (bc it's being built on top of NEO's blockchain)
Binance Exchange Token - (bc Binance has been outperforming all the other exchanges from fall last year and bc of DEX they are building)
Polymath - (bc security token offerings should be a rollercoaster for 2018's run) (Polymath is a riskier investment than above 2)
Theta token - DYOR

There are many more that I think will do greatly this year price wise, but let's see for ourselves.

Be good and always DYOR
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Let me tell you about a little gem named Masari. Starting this month will be the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is briliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

The financial advisory function will translate ICO seekers’ ideas into a financial model, combining assumptions, factors, and growth rates to reflect a financial vision bearing in mind both relative and relevant financial ratios and figures such as NPV, IRR, ROI.
ICO Concept and Strategy
A rating process will be undertaken for the team, terms, conditions, token, and the underlying concept of the proposed ICO. A comprehensive advisory service will be provided to the proposed ICO in terms of initial offering, layers and brackets. Whitepaper drafting service will be provided, starting from the abstract and ending with the legal wording and jurisdiction coverage.
INGOT Coin will provide an extensive look into the roadmap of the proposed project as a whole in order to make sure that the milestones presented in the whitepaper are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely), achievable, and transparent. Website undertaking includes but is not limited to building the underlying technology, designing, and content customization. IC ICO Accelerator will produce a website that highlights the whitepaper, its concept, and the team behind it. An efficient token distribution strategy blueprint will be drawn and customized based on the nature, need, specification, and industry complexity of each ICO proposed.
INGOT Coin’s community reach is vast and extensive, offering a wide range of advisors’ and investors’ outreach for both pre-ICOs and ICOs, as well as business experts. With an ever-growing investor database, coordination of potential investors will provide bigger opportunities for Seed, Angel, and VC funding.
ICO Legal and Compliance Advisory Services
Full coordination with a professional panel of local and international attorneys covering a vast range of industries in order for them to provide tailored legal frameworks based on the proposed ICO needs. Legal coverage and definitions for pivotal legal pillars will be provided, including funding options, token functions, and fund collection. Full compliance guidance for the KYC, AML, and terms and conditions.
ICO Rating Agency
This will be an internationally recognized rating agency that will issue a label to guarantee investors team quality, projects and financial projections for the proposed ICO. It will also provide a complete analysis of the proposed ICO starting with the model, team, advisors, legal framework and offer an extensive final report which includes a one-day and one-on-one consulting sessions.
ICO Marketing and Public Relations
The main success factor for any ICO is a global reach. The Accelerator will provide the following solutions:
1)    Unique roadshows.
2)    Specialized bounty programs.
3)    Global conferences.
4)    Brand image and website design.
5)    Articles on crypto websites and blogs.
6)    Social media and marketing campaigns.
INGOT Coin’s Community links together leading international investors with entrepreneurs to share knowledge, ideas and perspective on ICOs. Company executives will be offered the opportunity to meet with international fund managers in person or through webinars and seminars.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

My favorites for 2018 that should at least x10 are:

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising!
https://www.investinblockchain.com/10-most-successful-icos/ - Read about the most successful.
I think it's better to buy recognized projects!
№3 - Spectrecoin XSPEC PoS v3 Wink

2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

The following projects are also undervalued, but their rating after my analysis is lower than those of the previous 3.

4 ) Monoeci (XMCC) - The price fell because the team went on vacation. In September, good news is expected to grow.
5 ) XP - Very interesting project, which is strongly supported in Japan.
6 ) Burst (BURST) - mining HDD
7 ) Espers (ESP) - Starts the POS v3
8 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS) - They rebranded, different from other offers on the market
9 ) UCOM - United Crypto Community - The project is risky, but you can buy for an amount that is not a pity.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Yes, of course I'm sure XRP. They just started to increase their level of play. Step by step, a very good price jump will occur again before two thousand and eighteen, however, it is clear that he will see a much higher level than the current price.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

agree, so may ICOs now and so many scams in crypto..pnly those ones which have already reached soft cap is worty of investing BUT stil only after cheking and recheking!

ICO investing is truly high risk compared to investing in tokens/projects that already have some historical data to show, but the rewards are very high in ICOs. Sadly, some ICO investors have either quit or are waiting for a better investment system to avoid losing everything due to scams.

Speaking of good ICO picks, I've been following a project called MenloOne, a decentralized ICO listing platform where its CEO mentioned about having solved various issues most investors fear including getting scammed. anyone heard of this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: