Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:11:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the storm will come this weekend ?  (Read 1146 times)
gaincoin (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

I wonder if the storm will come ( from China ) this weekend and all coins will down .

Should I exchange BTC to USDT and come back October ?

Any ideas ? Please advise me . Thanks a lot !
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

We'd all be billionaires by now if we knew. There's likely more fud coming with Nov hardfork but hard to say if it'll play out like August for btc and alts. One option is to spread your buys over the next couple months to not be caught off guard if something crazy happens.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

I wonder if the storm will come ( from China ) this weekend and all coins will down .

I honestly hope for mild storms all the time. Storms are a good time to accumulate. While everyone is running for cover, selling all their coins, I am buying em up for half price.

That's the thing about storms. They always pass & then the sun comes out.

Don't fret them so much or try to predict them. Just make the best of them and use them to your benefit.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I think it's mostly priced in. The Chinese exchanges stopped taking deposits last week, and they're encouraging people to transfer out their coins.

It's possible that those transferring out will then sell - but this is hard for them to do because they can't access the western exchanges thanks to the great firewall. So I think the sales will come in dribs and drabs via trips to HongKong to sell via localbitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

I honestly hope for mild storms all the time. Storms are a good time to accumulate. While everyone is running for cover, selling all their coins, I am buying em up for half price.

Don't fret them so much or try to predict them. Just make the best of them and use them to your benefit.

I like your last sentence, use them to your benefit Cheesy

I hope all coins have been moved from china to overseas in the last few weeks, so that it does not reflect too much for btc this weekend

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

Take the risks as always. This is how crypto investment works.

No people here can advise you the best thing to do since we all don't know what will happened. If you consider bitcoin on long term then just hold it. If dips come then buy back  based on your own view if it's that is the best time to buy or not.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

Weekend Forecast:

Expect Saturday to start off with cloudy skies and 70% chance of FUD. Storms will be isolated to Chinese related coins.

Sunday: clear skies, green candles. Sunday night will be filled with great views of the moon  Tongue Grin

coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Take the risks as always. This is how crypto investment works.

No people here can advise you the best thing to do since we all don't know what will happened. If you consider bitcoin on long term then just hold it. If dips come then buy back  based on your own view if it's that is the best time to buy or not.

I'm working on it to take the risk, If I guess that China will cancel their ban against bitcoin, I'll get very much altcoins and bitcoin at the same time.

Both buying and selling is risky now.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

Don't worry if storm will come again it is will do bitcoin more stronger. Now so much crypto capital left from China and came to South Korea

bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

I am personally going to leave my coins and secretly pray for a dip. I am not willing to bet on it, but if it happens I will just buy more. As they say buy low..... never sell? Seriously though, I have been burned too many times buying and selling on rumors or bs instead of numbers that I practically never sell unless I NEED to after I have made at least %50.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

Most of the China news is already factored in and the big dump has already happened.
If any new bad news is there, it will be just another buying opportunity.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

I think the price will go up to be honest, since a lot of people have sold before cause of fear. It will be a non event. 4400 and 5000 we come

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:43:03 PM

The storm came. It did its very best. It failed. The sun is here and all crypto is climbing back up. Slowly but surely. Bitcoin is leading the way. A few alts are running ahead and hitting speed. This month was the worst possible news from everywhere. People called Bitcoin fraud. China closed down exchanges. Banned crypto ICOs. And hey, here we are all in green. I'm supporting a new ICO with a great business, everyone else is.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

The storm came. It did its very best. It failed. The sun is here and all crypto is climbing back up. Slowly but surely. Bitcoin is leading the way. A few alts are running ahead and hitting speed. This month was the worst possible news from everywhere. People called Bitcoin fraud. China closed down exchanges. Banned crypto ICOs. And hey, here we are all in green. I'm supporting a new ICO with a great business, everyone else is.

this.

Seriously, I cant count the number of "storms" I've seen over the years threatening doom and more doom. This forum content actually lowers your IQ if you read into it too much.  Grin When I see a bit of bad weather I buy in the dips and wait for the predictable return of the natural trajectory of said investment.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:04:07 AM

some downtrend already happening by now. But i think the worst already passed a few days back.

I think this this weekend will be a good buy point. Than will go up untill sewit, that will be another buy chance. And then it´s gonna be the rally to 6k in Nov and Dec.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:07:32 AM

While the storm is coming from you, I think it is necessary to wait, it will be, then we will find a way there as well to get out and not lose, but will also be enriched on this. But most likely everything will be fine, there will not be a collapse, everything has already passed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:23:52 AM

@gaincoin - You have just as much chance to lose all your money holding it in tether as you do anything else.  I would just keep it in BTC if you are looking at long term hodls.  If you're doing short term then I guess tether won't hurt. 

I'm looking for storms all the time too.  When I wake up and see everything in the red and my portfolio down 25% I can only smile.  Just means more profits while all the plebs panic sell. 
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

the "storm" came and went while you were sleeping. Cheesy

apparently you do not have access to any bitcoin price charts so let me remind you that the "news" combined with lots of FUD about China came a couple of weeks ago and price went down becaues of it. what you are seeing right now is the recovery and price going up. and it will continue going up because China news is already priced in

Buying the dip...
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:02:40 AM

The storm will come. This is the altcoin and bitcoin storm!  Wink There will be a rise and aggressive runs of altcoins including bitcoin. The china problem has come and go and it indeed caused some dipping of prices but it proved to be just like that. A little dent in the prices were caused but it can be easily recovered from.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:05:20 AM

Holding is the best thing to do and now is not the best time to sell but to hold for future benefits. We should not sell out of panic and to me noting significant will happen and the rumors of bitcoin activities banning by Chinese regulatory authority has created alot dump about two weeks ago. To me it is not a news again will all know what will happen but if the opposite happen then we expect the price to go up exponentially.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: